How using all power that .NET Framework Class Library provides?

Hi all

It is properly a doubt about setting programming concepts.
I'd like to know where I can find some stuff about how using Framework Library.(newbie)
I know we have many namespaces.classes.members - to be more specific I'll give a little sample:
ViewState.Add(ViewState.Count.ToString(), txtSource.Text);

By consulting Control.ViewState Property help[C#], there is a reference to another object:StateBag
Other times we have an object that interacts with its collection. How to understand how to join these objects using theirs properties/methods together?

Thanks so much for any help
wel
0
welfredson

Hi welfredson,

The most comprehensive reference available on how all the classes objects and properties of the .net framework work together can be found in the .NET framework SDK documentation.
This is a 130mb download available from www.asp.net
0
greg_quinn
11/5/2003 3:46:03 PM
Are you talking about the same content we find out on VS 2003? Or is it another stuff?

welfredson

I am trying to find .NET FrameWork class libraries and ADO.NET libraries maps to hang in my cube at work or at home.
Hello,    I am in search of the .NET Framework 1.x and 2.0 and 3.0 class library maps and ADO.NET class library maps to hang/pin to my cube at work and also at home. I believe that helps understand more about the Framework and also if some thing is presented in a pictorial representation I guess I can learn more than reading whole lot of stuff.   So is there a place on the net or any company that offers this to buy or down load?   Any inputs or help me finding on this is greately appreciated.   Thanks in advance, -L   The Visual Studio magazine use...

Aspose.iCalendar 1.0 Released!
Aspose.iCalendar 1.0 Released! Version 1.0.0.0 Released on October 21 2004 ...

Using a REST API using "Astoria" (with .NET Framework 3.5 and VS.NET 2008 SP1)
Hello! I'm really interested in learning how to work with the new .NET Framework 3.5 and VS.NET 2008 SP1 (still beta). Here is my question: I would like to use a REST API that is not made by me. I'm talking about the REST API of Community Server 2008 (www.communityserver.org). I've got the full specification of the API. They have it well documented and ready to go. It appears to be very easy to use, but... HOW? How to connect the web services with the new .NET 3.5 properly? The full specification can be read here: http://api.communityserver.org. I've successully used...

switching .NET Provider btwn .NET Framework versions?
Subj.: switching .NET Provider btwn .NET Framework versions? My application has to access remote SQLBase data server thru ..NET Provider. I installed SQLBase 8.5 driver pack for this. My PC has both .NET Framework 1.0 and 1.1 installed. How can I switch between .NET Frameworks or make sure that my my aqpplication hasn't dependency on Framework 1.1? [1] writes: "You must have the .NET Framework already installed on your machine before the SQLBase .NET Data Provider will install correctly. Gupta recommends that you install the most recent service pack for ...

process.start in .NET class library
I have a strong named .NET class library project in the GAC which is being called as an exit and am trying to execute a process.start command as follows: EventLog.WriteEntry("Inventory PDR", "Before New Process.Start")Process.Start("IExplore.exe", "http://server/Inventory/add_pages/Preliminary_Delivery_Approval.aspx")EventLog.WriteEntry("Inventory PDR", "After New Process.Start")While the eventlogs execute, the process.start refuses to run and open a new process. I have tested this from the RUN command and as expected it works fine (i.e. the page is valid etc.)Though I have a iexplorer wind...

Visual Studio.Net and using the latest .net framework references
I have installed the .net framework v1.1 on my machine as I am running/developing sites running the v1.1 of asp.net. So earlier today I tried to use a v1.1 .net feature which was the hasrows() method of the SqlDataReader class only to find that I wasnt running v1.1 in visual studio. As I got a compilation error in Visual Studio when i tried to compile this. I then looked at the references to the system classes that visual studio adds when you create a project and would you believe it they were still using the v1.0 files? How do i get it to use the v1.1 files so that i can use these new featu...

Sybase ADO.NET Provider for .NET Framework 2.0
Hi, We are developing a .net application( Visual Studio 2005 and .NET Framework 2.0) which needs to support Sybase, SQL Server and Oracle. We are using Microsoft Data Access Application block (DAAB) to support SQL Server and Oracle. Now we would like to customize that application block to support to Sybase 12.5.* onwards. When I installed client utilities for sybase, I could see a ADO.NET Provider with the version 1.1.327, which does not have the following classes which are required to customize the Microsoft DAAB. 1. AseClientFactory class : This class is required to custom...

How to configure VS.NET to use NET Framework 2.0?
Hello I have just downloaded the beta version of .NET Framework 2.0 and I have Visual Studio 2003. How can I configure VS to use this new version 2.0, instead of 1.1? Thank you in advance. - Jasem Jasem Al-ShamlanInternet Applicationshttp://i.com.kwKuwait You can't, to build a .Net 2.0 application you need VS 2005./Fredrik Normén - fredrikn @ twitterMicrosoft MVP, MCSD, MCAD, MCTASPInsidersMy Blog...

Using Visual Studio.NET 2005 with .NET Framework 1.1
I'm wondering how easy it is to use Visual Studio.NET 2005 to develop with the .NET Framework 1.1. The 2005 IDE is superior to the VS 2003 IDE (especially in terms of HTML editing), and I would like to switch over in the future. However, my project is not quite ready to be converted to .NET 2.0. Can anyone direct me to an article on this or have any advice? Thanks, Allen K. There are 10 types of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't. Did you get an answer to this one? I would like to know the same..Thanks! The VS 2005 IDE was created to...

class library project using ado.net
 Hi ,How are you?I plan to develop a .net class library project that can create a dll file after I build it.I want to use the database functions in the project. so I need to use ADO.NETI use ado.net for .net web application before and I save the connection string to web.config.but that is different for class library application and I do not have web.config now.My question are here.1.which file I can use to save connection string for class library app2.how to develop database application in class library project.Do you have a simple demo code? so I can get the idea quickly. Thanks&n...

Web resources about - How using all power that .NET Framework Class Library provides? - asp.net.getting-started

How to find which versions of the .NET Framework are installed on a PC
Check the system requirements for a Windows application and you’ll often find it needs some minimum version of Microsoft’s .NET Framework. .NET ...

Frameworks releasing 'Time Spent' EP
by Andrew Sacher photo by Shauna Hundeby Gainesville's Frameworks became one of the more promising new bands in the current wave of screamo with ...

Cisco Announces New Skills Framework to Address Evolving Technology
Internet of Things (IoT), cloud, business transformation and network programmability will influence all Cisco Career Certifications.

Int'l groups launch new global framework to eliminate human rabies
... the worst rabies problem. Metro Manila (CNN Philippines) – International organizations launched on Thursday (December 10) a new global framework ...

Agile Frameworks: Does Anyone Know What A Framework Is?
[Welcome to the first in a series of posts about Agile frameworks. In this series, Cutter consultants in the Agile Product Management & Software ...

The Complex Framework Of The UN Climate Talks, Demystified
As COP21 convenes this week in Paris, this data viz breaks down all you need to know about the history, key players, and big decisions. Yesterday, ...

AT&T teams with Cisco, Ericsson, Qualcomm, Intel on smart cities framework
Network World AT&T teams with Cisco, Ericsson, Qualcomm, Intel on smart cities framework FierceWireless LAS VEGAS—AT&T (NYSE: T) is collaborating ...

A Framework For How Any Company Can Design Amazing Employee Experiences
Over the past few months I've been working on a series of articles all around the employee experience which I define as being a combination of ...

130-foot Framework tower slated to become the tallest wooden building in the US
Read the rest of 130-foot Framework tower slated to become the tallest wooden building in the US