how to get start with .NET

the net help people installed  to my desktop
1-microsoft visual studio .NET enterprise developer 2003
2-microsoft .NET framework 1.1
what else do i need ...???  and how can i try with some simple code in VS.Net and run it to see
wat happen...?????
please help
0
may
3/2/2006 4:37:38 PM
📁 asp.net.getting-started
📃 91979 articles.
⭐ 4 followers.

💬 2 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 5919 Views

If you want to develope web applications, then you'll also need IIS on your PC.  That'll require XP-Professional or Windows 2000/2003, but XP-Home edition won't allow IIS installation.
As for how to get started, you can search the web for some tutorials or buy a good book on VS.  The topic is way too vast to learn through Q/A posting.  In addition, you'll have to choose a language to work with (between VB.NET and C#, normally).
0
jcasp
3/3/2006 9:41:49 PM
You can check out my 2 cents on the link below where I talked about how to learn new technology.

Learning new technology

HighOnCoding
Wanna get high!
0