how to convert string into image?

Hi,

I am developing a web application that need to let user to view some chinese character.I intend to turn the the chinese character into bitmap/any image format. then store that image into database. So i no need to do encoding for that. Any one know how to convert character into image??
~p@ywen~ nothing is impossible ^_^v
0
p0257138

GDI+.  Although the link I'm sending you doesn't reference (maybe) a useful document, look on the sidebar and there are a ton of information on GDI+.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cpguide/html/_gdiplus_drawing_a_line_usecsharp.asp
Brian
Brian

"Trust in the Lord and do what is good; dwell in the land and live securely. Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you your heart's desires" (Psalm 37: 3-4).
0
bmains

Getting error while converting string to double: Input string was not in correct format
Select Case LocalMeasuringUnitText Case "Currency" 'do the conversion hereDim ConversionRate As Double = GetConversionRate(_LanguageID)   Dim UKValue As Double 'String.Format("{0:c}", SelectedRow(rowloop).Item("TransData").ToString()) Dim varValue As Object = NothingDim Stringvalue As Object = SelectedRow(rowloop).Item("TransData").ToString.Trim 'varValue = Double.TryParse(Stringvalue, varValue) 'CType(Stringvalue, System.Double) 'UKValue = Convert.ToDouble(Stringvalue) / GetConversionRate(ConfigurationManager.AppS...

Converting classic to .NET 2 code, and .NET gets an error back from ADS?
 For future-proofing, our Internal Phone Directory is being moved onto our AD servers, and obviously we're using LDAP for queries.To get the phoneboook queries working, I adapted the current classic ASP code to use LDAP, and that works fine. However, we're wanting to move these pages to .NET, and that's where the problem comes in. Using the same basic logic from the Classic code (90% of its unchanged) to produce an LDAP query, I get the error  155 Unknown error (0x80005000)This is using the same website, and so the same credentials  - unless aspx pages run und...

Converting Images to Strings
Hi,I have a string that I want to convert to a vertical Image.The following code works    private void BuildImage()    {        ImageCodecInfo[] icf = ImageCodecInfo.GetImageEncoders();        EncoderParameters encodingparematers = new EncoderParameters(1);        EncoderParameter encodingParam = new EncoderParameter(System.Drawing.Imaging.Encoder.Quality, (long)100);        encodingparematers.Param[0] = encodingParam;&nbs...

how to convert dynamicaly loading images to pdf using HTML to PDF Converter for .NET
how to convert dynamicaly loading images to pdf using HTML to PDF Converter for .NET Now am converting using how to convert dynamicaly loading images to pdf using HTML to PDF Converter for .NET  tool. But the dynamicaly loading images are not showing in the pdf .     Are you using 3rd party tool or you are using iTextSharp free utility? If it is 3rd party tool, it's always suggested to ask the company which built the tool. Sreedharhttp://www.w3coder.orgweblog http://weblogs.asp.net/skoganti Hi vishnusekhar, As to convert images/douments ...

Getting Start With .net

how to get start with .NET

System.Net.Mail is giving error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type 'string' to 'System.Net.Mail.MailAddress'
I'm getting an error while trying to use the wizard to create a form and than pass it the vaibles to Mail. Any help would be much appreciated. SmtpClient smtpClient = new SmtpClient(); MailMessage message = new MailMessage(); try {   message.From = txtEmail.Text; message.To.Add("admin1@yoursite.com"); message.Subject = "Feedback"; message.CC.Add("admin1@yoursite.com"); message.CC.Add("admin2@yoursite.com"); message.IsBodyHtml = false; message.Body = txtMessage.Text; smtpClient.Send(message); lblStatus.Text = "Email successfully sent."; } catch (Exception ex) { lbl...

Getting all text at start of a string
Hello,I have a string (from a weather feed) that looks like:Monday: Mainly Sunny, 25.5°C Is it possible to get everything before the :So I can just get the day, and not the conditionsThe idea is that the feed looks likeMonday: asdsfasfMonday Night: asdsfasfTuesday: AFASFetc,Thanks  Try this: string s = "Monday: Mainly Sunny, 25.5°C"; string d = s.Split(':')[0];Thanks, EdMicrosoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET...

convert image to base64 string?
Hi, how can I convert an image to a base64 string? Getting image from webserver for example.. Regards, NNMValidation Complete========== Build: 1 succeeded or up-to-date, 0 failed, 0 skipped ==========I'll always mark your post(s) as answer when it is! Nvm! I did it!! lol Validation Complete========== Build: 1 succeeded or up-to-date, 0 failed, 0 skipped ==========I'll always mark your post(s) as answer when it is!...

Convert sqlprovidertype(Image) to string
Hello!I have this problem from to much time!I need to generate an sql insert file, in order to upload my db data.I have this code:Private Shared Function setParamterTypeAndValue(ByVal table As String, ByVal dr As SqlDataReader, ByVal col As Integer, ByVal sqlProviderType As String, ByVal colName As String) As String Dim result As String = "" If (sqlProviderType.ToString = "Int") Or _ (sqlProviderType.ToString = "SmallInt") Then If (dr(col) Is DBNull.Value) Then result += "NULL, " ...

Getting started with JScript.NET

Converting String to Minutes in .net
hi all, i have a string value(Ex:"915"),i need to convert in to minutes(EX:15:15) please provide me the code for that. Hi, As per my calculations 915 comes to 15:25 that is 15 hr 25 min and not 15:15. If you think I am correct, here is the code:Dim hr As Integer = CInt("915") / 60 Dim min As Integer = CInt("915") Mod 60 Regards...

Web resources about - how to convert string into image? - asp.net.getting-started

List of converts to Buddhism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Radical plan to convert Domain Stadium into a wave park
The man behind a radical plan to convert Domain Stadium into an artificial wave park, says it will become  a sporting spectacle for wave-starved ...

WWE diva converts to Christianity, confesses to a life of sin
Stunning wrestling diva Taryn Terrell has shared a dramatic knock-down testimony of conversion from life in the ring to life with Christ.

Microsoft converts more customers into testers with Office Insider preview program
Microsoft today launched a new preview program for consumers who subscribe to Office 365 that will give them a sneak peak at new features slated ...

'Water Bug' Robot Digests Pollution, Converts it to Electricity
The Row-Bot was capable of generating more energy than it needed.