help in creating new module in dotnetnuke

hi,

i want help in using dotnetnuke.

i devlop one with it.but i m unable to create new modules with it.

can i add my aspx pages with it.

how can i make transactions with my tables in access database.

plz any body wjho have it's knowledge help me.

can i use ajax in it.

thanks in advance.......................(Shaikhu)Confused

0
shaikhu

As you are using DotNetNuke, you should sign up with the dedicated DotNetNuke Forums.  If you ask your questions there, you will receive answers from developers who know DotNetNuke very well.

Alister
0
SomeNewKid

help help help with getting started
I have a simple page with this code: <%@ Page Language="vb" Debug="true" %> <%@ import Namespace="System.Data" %> <%@ import Namespace="System.Data.SQLClient" %> <script runat="server"> sub Page_load(Sender As Object, E As EventArgs) if not ispostback then 'create connection Dim Conn As SqlConnection = New SqlConnection 'create data adapter Dim dataAdapter As SqlDataAdapter = New SqlDataAdapter 'create dataset Dim dataview...

Help!!!
Hi,    Can someone please guide me.. I am new to creating modules for DNN, have only been playing with DNN for about a week and would like to create a new module. I have downloaded the template for VS.Net from DNNJungle web site, and used it to create the code base for my new module but for the life of me cannot figure out how to modify this code to allow it to be used. I have never used Data Access Layers etc before and cannot figure out how to connect up the Business Layer the SQLProvider and the Dataprovider. I downloaded a tutorial from DNNJungle but even using this has not ...

New to EAServer,help to get started.
Hi to all readers, I'm new to this newsgroup and also new in EAServer's world. I have this questions/issues, if someone knows an answer I really appreciate it. Thanks a lot in advance. Some more info, I'm running 3.6 version of EAServer & components. 1.Create and run a servlet I've created a new target, servlet 2.2 component com.test.First I let the servlet as it was generated. I chose to have a war file generated I build and deploy but when I tried to run it at http://localhost:8080/servlet/com.test.First it's giving me the error 40...

How can i create new Modules for DotNetNuke
Hi, How can i create new modules for DotNetNuke websites? We are thinking about hosting DotNetNuke and really need a way users can totally modify their webpages look. We would also like to make our own modules and upload them to DotNetNuke. Is there a way? Replacing bunch of aspx and css pages on IIS doesnt sound very attractive to me. Thanks- and sorry about the qwerty account J. Check the \(DotNetNuke folder)\Documentation\Public folder for the DotNetNuke Module Developer's Guide.  It's a good start. This site is an invaluable resource for creating modules...

As to create a new module inside DotNetNuke
hi I have a problem I have realized a seplice page asp.net that him interface with index server (system that indexes the whole files) so that to seek the present files in the briefcase Portals/0 / of DoteNetNuke. Now as I can climb on my application in dotnetnuke. this tried but help doesn't work. marcomix, I'm guessing that English isn't your native language and that you used a translator to convert your question into English. The only problem is that it makes no sense now. I can see that it has to do with index server indexing the files in the portals/0/ directory but tha...

getting started: Create a new database
Hello Editor : Web matrix create When I click the icon Date tab in the workspace window, we have not the New Item button. First : enter a name for then new database, example 'Orders" 2nd : I have (local) orders +tables +stored procedures Click on + tables, the icon is different than mine and I cannot see the New Item button can you help me please. I use Windows 2000 Thank you...

Problem with DotNetNuke Application (Creating a new Module)
Hello friends, i have created a new module in DotNetNuke application. the page is only having one textbox and one button. in "View Mode", problem is when i type something in the textbox and press the button, the value of the textbox is get cleared!!! when i am in "Edit Mode" every thing is fine. what would be the problem? pls help me A dedicated DNN forum exists over at: http://www.dotnetnuke.com/tabid/795/Default.aspx.  This might be the best place to get help with your DNN questions.Mike Banavige~~~~~~~~~~~~Need a site code sample in a different language? ...

Help, please! C#, BuildSupport, creating new module...
Hi everyone, I am new to creating custom modules but not new to VS or .Net.  I have had trouble finding documentation for the "finer points" of getting a project set up.  Most of the things I have found depend on code generation tools that I don't have and can't afford to buy right now like CodeSmith (I'm doing this DNN work on a volunteer basis for a non-profit org in my spare time).I am also trying to develop the module in C#, which may or may not be related to my troubles because of the differences in project setup in VS.  I have started with the templates for DNN...

new to dot net can u help me how to start
hello all i'm new in the dot net world and i came here to ask for help cos i asked for help in many sites and unfortunately no one replied as i'm a bug or asking a fool questions anyway i hope i can find help here i want a free ebook to learn asp.net2 from the beginning cos as i said i'm new in dot net world and i want to ask about visual web developer it's a free version from microsoft to developing dot net apps and there is another program in sql server also but i dont remember its name so does these progs are like visual studio2005 and sql server 2005 i mean can i make a site with these p...

create new module in dotnetnuke using vs 2005
Hi every body , i'm new with dotnetnuke and i want to create new module using vs 2005,i've install dotnetnuke using the instruction in this article     - ShowPostbut i want to complete module creation using  vs 2005.any help please see: Creating a DotNetNuke┬« Module For absolute beginners! SilverlightDesktop.net A framework that allows you to dynamically load Silverlight modules into resizable draggable windows. hi adefwebserver, thanks for your answeri've read this article before , its using visual web developer (visual studio express) and sqlserver express as envir...

Create DotNetNuke Module Failed Using VS.net
Hello, I am trying to customise a module for dotnetnuke. When i open the Dotnetnuke Visual Studio.Net solution file (C:\DotNetNuke\Solutions\DotNetNuke.DesktopModules\DotNetNuke.D esktopModules.sln), I got an error The Selected file is not a valid Visual Studio solution file. Why is it so!!! Can anyone help me. I get the help on how to customise a dotnetnuke module from http://www.aspfree.com/c/a/VB.NET/Creating-Custom-Modules/1 Your Help is appreciated..............

Dot Net Nuck Easy create new module
    hi, every body i need any one help me to find easy manner or article explain how to use dot net nuck to making new module with example.thanks ,all Try the Module Tutorial - it's hands on and you can download it for free... I would definitely start off with DNN 4.3.1Rodney hello i'm still face serious problem in making new module using dotnetnukei succeeded in creating sample of the article and other one using vb but i face aserious problem that is i working in very large project with c# language and i have a number of user controls contains basic fanctionality of the ...

Creating new module error in VS.NET 2003
I downloaded DNN 3.1.1, unzipped it into c:\DotNetNuke, created an IIS application from that directory and DNN works fine.  However, if I want to build a new module and open the DotNetNuke.DesktopModules.sln and I get a bunch of messages like "DotNetNuke.Announcements.vbproj" the system cannot find the specified path.  If I search it is not in the directory.  I get a bunch of these.  Any ideas what is wrong?  Or is there a different way to create modules in 3.1.1?ThanksC see: http://www.dotnetnuke.dk/Default.aspx?PageContentMode=1&tabid=209SilverlightDesktop.n...

Error creating new SQL connection in VS.NET
Hi all. Thanks for taking the time to read this post. When I add a dataadapter to my page I try to make a new connection to sql server. However, it throws up 'Error enumerating data services. Enumerator reports unspecified error'. I have done the searches on the forums and it points to an MDAC error. In case you google it, I have downloaded a component that tells me that I have the right MDAC version. To repair the MDAC version I need to go to the c:/Windows/inf but I do not even have this directory so I can't follow the instruction. Can anyone point me in the right direction?...

Web resources about - help in creating new module in dotnetnuke - asp.net.getting-started

DotNetNuke CMS Is Now DNN Evoq
DNN Evoq available in the cloud via Windows Azure

DotNetNuke Brings Open Source Social To Windows
Social features added to both the commercial and free community editions of the open source content management system for the Microsoft.NET platform. ...

Winner and Still Champ, DotNetNuke
By popular demand, DotNetNuke, which built an open source empire on the Microsoft .Net platform

DotNetNuke: An Open-Source CMS ... For Microsoft Web Sites
Version 7.0 of DotNetNuke, an open-source content-management system that you've probably never heard of, is now released and bringing enterprise-level ...

DotNetNuke acquires software firm iFinity to beef up its Web content management platform
DotNetNuke (DNN), the Silicon Valley company behind a popular Web content management platform for Microsoft .NET, this morning announced that ...

Products - CrunchBase
Product profiles

Harrison Jones - LinkedIn
View Harrison Jones's professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the world's largest business network, helping professionals like Harrison ...

Talk:Web application framework - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
If I may be so bold , this article would benefit from a total rewrite; in its current form the article provides little information and, I suspect, ...

Bendigo > > GRV Clubs > Home
Bendigo > > GRV Clubs > GRV Clubs" /> > GRV Clubs,DotNetNuke,DNN" /> > GRV Clubs" /> Our Club LORDS RACEWAY IMAGE GALLERY All the colour and ...

Shepparton > > GRV Clubs > Home
Shepparton > > GRV Clubs > GRV Clubs" /> > GRV Clubs,DotNetNuke,DNN" /> > GRV Clubs" /> Our Club VICTORY FOR ARCHIE Star striker scores first ...