Getting started .net website

Hi folks,
Does anyone here know of a good website to just sit back and read for learning .net?
 Thanks in advance.
Baldeep
0
baldeep_dotnet
4/28/2009 6:22:00 PM
📁 asp.net.getting-started
📃 91979 articles.
⭐ 4 followers.

💬 6 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 3342 Views

Right here...
Click the Get Started and Learn sections here.

0
Curt_C
4/28/2009 6:35:18 PM

Quite a few out there - - this one, has a lot of good videos -  also ASPNet101.com, but then, I might be a little prejudiced

David Wier
MCP/ASPInsider
ASPNet101.com - where to look first!
Please Vote for ASPNet101 - 'Best Community Resource'!
augustwind
4/28/2009 6:36:01 PM

Grab a book that is a best tutor, practice all the examples to be a master.
STart with beginnning series
http://www.amazon.com/Beginning-ASP-NET-3-5-2008-Professional/dp/1590598911/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1240944242&sr=8-7
 http://www.amazon.com/ASP-NET-3-5-Beginners-Osborne-Mcgraw/dp/007159194X/ref=sr_1_29?ie=UTF8&qid=1240944306&sr=8-29
http://www.amazon.com/Beginning-ASP-NET-3-5-VB-Programmer/dp/047018759X/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1240944365&sr=8-4
Almost all the author books are equally rated.
Then you may move to Professional Series
This is my honest advice
good luck
0
dreamitaspdotnet
4/28/2009 6:47:24 PM

 Get Started link above here in asp.net is a good resource together with videos of How to.
And then MSDN is always there for a good reference.

Thanks,
Karan

~ Remember To Mark The Post(s) That Helped You As The ANSWER ~
0
karan

there some recommended books advertisement on forums's main page on the right.
They are good books to start.
and use msdn pages, that helps.
Forums.Asp.net is helpfull for your questions.
Best Regards.

TUFAN01MAN
0
TUFAN01MAN

Your asking this question in the microsoft's official website for asp.net.This is the best website one can find for a novice.
check this links
http://www.asp.net/get-started/
http://www.asp.net/learn/
and if you need books to refer check this link
http://www.asp.net/community/books/
and if you want to check other websites then
www.codeproject.com
www.w3schools.com
www.dotnetspider.com
www.4guysfromrolla.com
are some of the sites i found usefull for me.

happy coding

Live and Let Live

0
greeny_1984