Getting Start With .net

hi

i'm intersted to learn asp.net (vb or delphi) .
i programming with delphi6 but i'd like to tp know something about programming in internet specially with .net .
i hear about microsoft.net with delphi 7 that i can programming with delphi in .net .... is it right ?
what 's our opinian about it ? and better to learn Vb.Net or continu with delphi(or delphi.net)
thanks.

Ali Darabian
0
ali
6/22/2004 12:11:09 PM
📁 asp.net.getting-started
📃 91979 articles.
⭐ 4 followers.

💬 1 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 5529 Views

I think there is some support for Delphi in .Net.
However, you will find much more support from the user community if you choose a more popular language such as VB.Net or C#. Since your already familiar with Delphi, I think VB.Net might be a natural progression. I have never worked with Delphi, but others have told me that it is similar to VB.

Jamie Kindred, CGA, MCSD
0
NetProfit