Does anyone know a good "Quick Quiz Builder" for free that would work in Visual Web Developer 2008 Express?

Quick Quiz Builder

0
Alohavik

do u check thiese engine ? http://www.asp.net/learn/videos/video-04.aspx

total series :

http://www.asp.net/learn/videos/

Sagnik Mukherjee,
Thanks.
0
sagnikmukh
3/31/2009 11:31:45 AM

Not that sort of thing. The Quick Quiz Builder are like sort of games that you basically just have to change the wording, just as an add on to the site. I was just wondering for compatibilities with the VWD.

0
Alohavik
3/31/2009 12:38:30 PM

 Have a look at:

TATWORTH

Difference between "Visual Studio 2005 Professional" and "Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition"
I would like to build a web application for my department.  But I found that both tools can be used to build a ASP web site.  What is the difference between these two tools ?  Do they function the same ?  You can review this online features matrix between all visual studio versionshttp://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/vstudio/aa700921.aspx  Hosam Kamel Remember to click on Mark as answer on the post that helped you Have a look here http://blogs.msdn.com/mikhailarkhipov/archive/2006/06/26/647516.aspx. Thanks----------------------------------------------------------...

Upgrading from "Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition Beta 2" to "Visual Studio 2005 Beta 2"
Newby question: I am learning ASP.NET and downloaded "Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition Beta 2" in order to practice and learn the ropes.I just received "Visual Studio 2005 Beta 2" and would like to upgrade. However, I haven't found any reference to removing "Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition Beta 2" before installing "Visual Studio 2005 Beta 2".Should I remove it?What do I need to back up before doing so?Thanks in advance,Ira I believe you can install VS on top of VWD. They, in fact, can coexits (although they will share some files).Thanks----------------------------------...

"tab order" in Visual Web Developer 2008 Express
 Does anyone know how to set the tab order in visual "web" developer 2008 express...  In 2005 Pro you could just click on "View -> Tab Order" and then click the order of the tabs but it obviously isn't the same in 2008 Express...  The View->Tab Order is only available for Windows project templates, not Web project templates, so VWD doesn't have that option. Rachel AppelMVP - ASPInsider  so how do I set the tab order...  Can't I at least do it in the source code?  If so how would I do that?   say I have tw...

Visual Studio 2005. "Quick Find", "Quick Replace", "Find in Files", "Replace in Files" functionality no longer works
Hello, I just run into problem that find functionality is no longer working in Visual Studio 2005. "Quick Find", "Quick Replace", "Find in Files", "Replace in Files" functionality no longer responds. These are necessary functions when build any website. Any solutions on how to fix this problem?Improving lifestyles for luxury pets: TheFabulousPet In Menu bar click Window -> Reset Window Layout. It solves the problem.Improving lifestyles for luxury pets: TheFabulousPet...

Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition
When I use a hyperlink on a webform I get an error in the Designview tab: Error in designtab:   code in sourcetab: </td> Your images are not visible in my browser....what the error message says?Joydeep SenDotnet DeveloperDont forget to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helped you.This credits that member, earns you a point and mark your thread as Resolved for the sake of Future Readers I try to copy and paste the screenshots here but that isn't working. code in source-tab: <td class="style12"><asp:HyperLink ID="HyperLink1...

I try to exercise a sample in Visual Web Developer 2005 Express help, why do I always get the error "Please input another password"?
 Now I try to exercise a sample in Visual Web Developer 2005 Express help Title:   Walkthrough: Creating a Web Site with Membership and User Login (Visual Studio)URL:     ms-help://MS.VSExpressCC.v80/MS.NETFramework.v20.chs/dv_VWDcon/html/296c0be6-9ad5-4104-9a1b-a853986fa1a3.htm The following is from Visual Web Developer 2005 Express helpI have do 1-6 step, it is OK, but when I create user (7th step), I always get the error "Please input another password"? I'm sure that I have type a normal and correct password, why cause error? thank! To create a member...

Can I develop our company's internal application with "Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition"
Dear All, Can I develop our company's internal WEB application with "Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition"? Any constraint or strict if using "Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition"? For example, user connections / database size (we are going to use mdb not sql server express). We are going to develop a simple Job Request management system for our department, are there any template download for reference (IT help desk).  Regards, Owen   Visual Web Dev 2005 does not have any limitations that it imposes that I know of.  It's actually quite fully featured-...

No "Publish Website" in Web Developer 2008 Express
I just made my first website with one asp webform page (an emailed form) and one plain html page and am not able to compile it and publish it to the remote server.  Is it just me (I'm a complete newbie at this and stumbling along) or does microsoft actually make you buy the full version to do this?  I mean, why allow one to make an asp site and then not be able to compile it? VWD Express does not have the Publish Website Tool. To publish your website in VWD you would use Copy Web Site under 'Website' in the main menu. With your site open in VWD, click Website>...

"Visual Web Developer Web Server" and Web Services
I like the new "Visual Web Developer Web Server" (Do you want suggestions for a longer name!) but I have an issue with using it to host a Web Service. Whenever the Web Service is recompiled and run it ends up with a different port number. Therefore, it seems that any references to that WS in other applications are invalidated and need to be re-established when it's run again. Is there a way of pinning the port number, or am I missing something? CheersNick Grattan, MSDN Regional Director, Ireland. Software Paths Limited. Hi Nick, the internal server is used for local...

Visual web developer 2005 express crashes on "save all"
Hi all,after a few minutes of working with vwd, and saving my site by clicking the "save all" icon in the toolbar (or on auto-save), vwd often crashes.My system:AMD 1400+ Athlon320 MB ram40 GB HarddriveWindows XP SP2The following message is shown in the event log:Faulting application vwdexpress.exe, version 8.0.50727.42, stamp 4333d0c3, faulting module vswebdesign.dll, version 8.0.50727.42, stamp 4333ec87, debug? 0, fault address 0x001708ac.I already tried replacing my memory, but it didn't help.Does somebody know what's up?TIA,Bram  The first thing to determine is, ...

"Visual Studio .NET cannot create or open the application. Web site 'http://localhost/2373/Labs/Lab071' not started on this Web server. "
i wanted to create a New Project, with Visual Basic Projects as Project Type, and ASP.NET Web Application as the selected Templates. However, there was an error message pop up saying these: "Visual Studio .NET cannot create or open the application. Web site 'http://localhost/2373/Labs/Lab071' not started on this Web server. " How may i overcome it? Is 2373 already a directory in your web root? How about Labs? It might have something to do with subdirectories, have you tried creating one just off the route? Ala: http://localhost/labs071 ? You might want to try to see if tha...

Visual web developer 2008
Hey guys, I have a question about something that I'm finding pretty annoying in Visual Web Developer 2008 (Express) and I hope that I'm just a newb and am not seeing an easy way to do this.I work exclusively in "Source" view and I drag and drop asp controls at will and adjust the properties fairly easily using the property window while in this view, however, when I'm in source view and I have an asp control selected, I don't get the option to look at "events" in the properties screen. Whenever I need to generate an even or see what events are available to ...

Visual Studio "Orcas" Visual Studio.net "2005"
What are Microsoft on weed??? Whidby Orcas Indigo XAML Longhorn What are they trying to do to us developers. The transition to any new tools should be minimal. What we know about WebServices is now old bunk. Why did we bother with .net 1.1???????? Now we need to learn new silly names and new ways of doing things. Yes .net 1.1 is still supported in v2.0. But there are a million and one other needless things that we will have pushed onto us. Only to find in anther two years that they are old hat and there are new radical ways to do what we want.MCAD.Net vb.n...

Web resources about - Does anyone know a good "Quick Quiz Builder" for free that would work in Visual Web Developer 2008 Express? - asp.net.getting-started