Diffrence Between ASP.NET , VB.NET and C#.NET

please give me the explanation of diffrence b'n asp.net and vb.net

is in asp.net there is no code behind file exist?

0
vijay_jais03

C# and VB.Net it the langauge you use to create your app.. (The code you write is either VB.Net or C#)

 ASP.Net is the Web framework to build web applications and ASP.Net have Web Forms, a Web Form is the .aspx file that represents a page/view. A Web Form can have a code-behind file where you put your code (written with VB.Net or C#).

/Fredrik Normén - fredrikn @ twitter

Microsoft MVP, MCSD, MCAD, MCT

ASPInsiders
My Blog
0
Fredrik

vb.net vs c#.net vs j#.net

vb .net or c# .net

VB.Net To C#.Net

C#.NET or VB.NET

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

vb.net and c#.net same app
Been asked before, but... If I build a c# web app and someone builds a vb.net desktop app, can they communicate? and can you develop against it...ie..in my c# web app, can I add the vb.net desktop app as a reference? or at least make calls to it? web apps or desktop apps can contain components created in either language. i have a web solution that contains 4 projects. One of the projects is C# the others are VB.Mike Banavige~~~~~~~~~~~~Need a site code sample in a different language? Try converting it with: http://converter.telerik.com/ Thanks...that is what I was looking for ...

Converting from vb.net to c#.net
Hello I have recently purchased VBGolds RawDataPrinter which should allow users to print directly to label printers on our network directly from a c# web form.  Unfortunately they only supply vb.net examples and I have need of c#.  The component has been installed on our web server.  This is some code that they have supplied as examples in vb.net   "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" >"Head1" runat="server&qu...

Difference Between VB.Net And C#.Net
 hi friends,Please tell me the key difference between the Vb.Net And C#.Net..wheather vb.net supports operator overloading..Thanks & Regards,Pravin Kumar T.   Regards,Pravin Kumar T. pravin_thanusu:Please tell me the key difference between the Vb.Net And C#.Net.. Neither are ASP.NET so you probably want a different forum.  You'll also find your answers at Microsoft.com. JeffPlease: Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way future readers will know which post solved your issue.  >Please tell me the k...

use of vb.net and c#.net

is it true, that vb.net is a wrapper to c#.net.??
is it true, that vb.net is a wrapper to c#.net.?? can anyone validate that? and if so, what source? Thanx Kamran Sorathia No, it is not true. See this: Programming Languages (Designing Distributed Applications with Visual Studio .NET) http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vsent7/html/vxconProgrammingLanguages.asp These languages are mainly equal, though they do have differences mainly related to what their compiler does and what the corresponding dev team at MS has had in mind when they've though out the features. Both languages have t...

Integrating the C#.net and VB.net application
Hello All,  I'm trying to integrate the C#.net application and VB.net application.  Can you give me any suggestions of how to merge them.  Thanks in Advance You are probably goign to have to convert one of the applications to the other language at one point.  There are online conversion tools to help http://www.carlosag.net/Tools/CodeTranslator/- WilliamPlease mark the most helpful reply/replies as "Answer".Give some of my PWSK modules a try.  Type of application?We All move to our original place.Don't forget.Imran Baloch @weighfield: I d...

Web resources about - Diffrence Between ASP.NET , VB.NET and C#.NET - asp.net.getting-started

Search Twitter - #Messitina
... Refresh Carlos Javier. @ Carliiitos10 3h #VamosMessi #Messitina LET'S GO LIO... View details · ᴯᵉᴵᵑᵍ ᴴᵘᵐᵃᵑ @ bhagad 4d one man did made a diffrence ...

Not Even Half - YouTube
President Obama has given billions of taxpayer dollars to companies that later failed—many of them were run by Democrat donors. This is just ...

Talk:Gizmondo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gizmondo (brand) was nominated for deletion . The debate was closed on 09 July 2009 with a consensus to merge . Its contents were merged into ...

Limit and Sort
中文版 Library Homepage Catalog - Help Desk - Contact Us Please View Patron Record to Modify Your Personal Information or Check Your Holds. Limited ...

Still five main round places open before the last round of the first stage
Still five main round places open before the last round of the first stage

jackets canada goose Outlet Factory Shop . Livraison gratuite et retours chaque jour
Royaume-Uni jackets canada goose des Ventes nous offre une qualité d'actualisation jackets canada goose ici à la ba

Ann Arbor resident Mara Boyd arrested in 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' protest at the White House
From left to right, Petty Officer Autumn Sandeen, Lt. Dan Choi, Cpl. Evelyn Thomas, Capt. Jim Pietrangelo II, Cadet Mara Boyd and Petty Officer ...

Action / Adventure Games

Solvadi, social networks and targeted distribution
... method could be the most controversial. It is a modification of the second method in that it seeks to identify high priority needs. The diffrence ...

Redguards - Elder Scrolls Lore - Bethesda Softworks Forums
... I know they are from a diffrent continent but I am from africa and I share blood wit americans. So is there a explained reason for their diffrence. ...