device is not ready error?

i am copy my web project into one system and iam running directly without VisualStudio its running but in one form was not working one dialog box was comming windows intrenet explorer "Device Is Not Ready" .whats the solution?

0
sathis_asp

Based on my understandings, you want to publish the web application to the server. If so, I suggest to confirm whether the application runs well at the localhost at first. Then install the relative .net framework in on the server.  Afterwards, please refer to the following link below for the information about "ASP.NET and IIS Configuration".

I look forward to receiving your test results.

Sincerely,
Zong-Qing Li
Microsoft Online Community Support
Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as
Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question.
0
Zong

trying to get started and i am getting this error
when i go to http://www.porkchopsplayground.com, i get: DotNetNuke Upgrade Error The Assembly Version ( [ASSEMBLYVERSION] ) does not match the Database Version ( [DATABASEVERSION] ) ERROR: Could not connect to database. Could not find file 'd:\hosting\nmoran26\Providers\DataProviders\AccessDataProvider\DotNetNuke.mdb'. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks, Nicole Do you have a username and password set on your database? Make sure you follow the steps mentionned in the Readme.txt located in the documentation folder. In any case make sure your credentials for yo...

Getting error in Net::SFTP with get function
------=_Part_7028_3315294.1193837808284 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Disposition: inline Hi All, I have the following code as part of my program; print "---=========> $file, $localFile\n"; $sftp -> get( $file, $localFile ) || warn("errrrr0rrrrr _---> $!".$sftp->status."\n");^M Even though it has downloaded the file properly, it is giving the following message: ---=========> /trading/tiscrdenhlist10310000.txt.old, /export/home/crdadm/rajeev/tiscrdenhlist103...

Getting "Problem in Mapping Fragment starting at line ..." error when trying to create table mappings for table associations in ADO.NET Entity Framework
 Table A: COUNTRY_LOOKUP COUNTRY_ID   smallintclustered, unique, primary key located on PRIMARY    COUNTRY_ID TABLE B: COUNTRY_MODE_RULES CARRIER_ID    intMODE_RULE_TYPE_ID    intORIG_COUNTRY_ID    smallintDEST_COUNTRY_ID    smallint clustered, unique, primary key located on PRIMARY    CARRIER_ID, MODE_RULE_TYPE_ID, ORIG_COUNTRY_ID, DEST_COUNTRY_IDThere is a foreign key relationship from COUNTRY_MODE_RULES to COUNTRY_LOOKUPORIG_COUNTRY_IDREFERENCES .COUNTRY_LOOKUP (COUNTRY_ID)DEST_CO...

Errors getting started
I'm new to ASP.NET and am trying to get a very simple hello world page working. On my 2003 server, when I hit the hello.aspx page, I get a DNS error. Looking in the httperr log, I see: 2004-08-16 21:22:12 <ip> 1462 <ip> 80 HTTP/1.1 GET /IDE/hello.aspx - 1 Connection_Abandoned_By_AppPool There's nothing in the web access log (Logfiles/W3SVC1) And in the event viewer I see: A process serving application pool 'TestPool' terminated unexpectedly. The process id was '1224'. The process exit code was '0xc06d007e'. And/Or: A process serving application pool 'TestP...

Getting Start With .net

Ready to get started...
OK, here's what I have done so far: 1) I have downloaded and imstalled 'Web Matrix'. 2) I have downloaded and looked at the installation for the asp.NET Forums (See later) 3) I have downloaded and tried to install the 'sql2ksp3' file. (See next) 4) I have downloaded and installed the microsoft framework (1.1) - sql2ksp3 file: What do I do?? When I clikc on setup the following error occurs: "A strong SA password is required for security reasons. Please use SAPWD switch to apply the same. Refer to the readme for more details. Setup will now exit" Whats th...

how to get start with .NET

Device not ready error
This is my first post, I hope I'm putting it in the right section....I'm getting the following error and I was wondering if anyone has an suggestions as to what is wrong. This is running off Windows 2000 & IIS 5.0 I think this is the code that's causing the error (How can I tell from the call stack which line of code is causing the error?)Dim enc As Encoding Dim objXMLTW As New XmlTextWriter(("C:\XMLDownloads\customer.xml"), enc) objXMLTW.WriteStartDocument() The code works fine on a Windows XP Pro running IIS 5.1 I look at the stack trace (see below) but it gives me no further...

Converting classic to .NET 2 code, and .NET gets an error back from ADS?
 For future-proofing, our Internal Phone Directory is being moved onto our AD servers, and obviously we're using LDAP for queries.To get the phoneboook queries working, I adapted the current classic ASP code to use LDAP, and that works fine. However, we're wanting to move these pages to .NET, and that's where the problem comes in. Using the same basic logic from the Classic code (90% of its unchanged) to produce an LDAP query, I get the error  155 Unknown error (0x80005000)This is using the same website, and so the same credentials  - unless aspx pages run und...

Started getting error for SOME users.
I've started to get a few others to add accounts to the TT web pages and have started getting the error below when the following line in TimeEntry.aspx.cs is executed: //Select User Drop Down to the correct value. UserList.Items.FindByValue(_user.UserID.ToString()).Selected=true; The _user.UserID = 11 in the immediate window when I enter ?_user_UserID <enter>, but if I try to add the ToString() method, it tells me "error: '_user.UserID.ToString' does not exist" Some users work correctly, some get the error. They haven't set up any projects yet, so the only table w...

Get SQL Error from .Net
I am sing SQL Procedures for Insert and Update. In the SQL Procedure i used try catch.  How can i get the SQL exception from .net. Try{ //Execute your sql here.}Catch  (SqlException and sqlEx){ //Do Something}   Pushing out shapes, to a popular beat combo. If you want to cause an error in the calling application you need to raise an error in the Catch Block.  If you just want to return the error information as a resultset, execute a select statement.  There are several variables, only available in the Catch Block, that you can use to ret...

Get this error at every start up . . .
Name: Product: Minefield Summary: Get this error at every start up . . . Comments: NS_ERROR_XPC_JAVASCRIPT_ERROR_WITH_DETAILS '[JavaScript Error: "Cc['@mozilla.org/extensions/manager;1'] is undefined" {file: "chrome://forecastfox/content/ping/ping-service.js" line: 86}]' when calling method: [ffIPingService::start] Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.3a6pre) Gecko/20100615 Minefield/3.7a6pre From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to th...

Web resources about - device is not ready error? - asp.net.getting-started

Mobile Internet device - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
They are designed to provide entertainment, information and location-based services for personal use, rather than for corporate use. They allow ...

Wi-Fi HaLow: Long-Range, Low-Power Wi-Fi for Internet-of-Things Devices
There are more than 6.8 billion devices with Wi-Fi technology in use today, but the number of devices that need to share data or access the Internet ...

Under Armour and HTC create HealthBox, a fitness device bundle for athletes
... Record app. Neither company is a stranger to fitness tech, but this is a first-time collaboration for them and the first connected devices from ...

How smart, connected devices can help businesses prosper
You might already know that the number of mobile-connected devices has already exceeded the world’s population, and in order to survive, businesses ...

Can a startup build the next great CE device
... fun. I came across this post I wrote five years ago when I was wondering in a world of capital efficient startups, will we see great CE devices ...

Consumers prefer short video ads across all devices
... survey from Yahoo. About 61% of adult internet users cite length as the most important feature of a high-quality video ad on a smartphone device. ...

Lenovo Teams Up With Razer for Some Powerful New Gaming Devices
... of everyone wanting to be like whoever the Michael Jordan of MLG is. That’s continuing during CES 2016, with Lenovo introducing a couple devices ...

Samsung jumps on Windows 10 with light laptop, 2-in-1 device
... Gold, an analyst at J. Gold Associates. "Samsung has made laptops for a number of years and has never been a top tier vendor. Two-in-one devices ...

Report Finds That As E-Cigarette Ad Spending Increases So Does Teens’ Use Of The Devices
... 2.4 million teens smoked e-cigarettes last year, and that number is poised to rise, thanks in part to the tens of millions of dollars device ...

Final Fantasy 9 re-release "coming soon" to PC and mobile devices
Square Enix has confirmed Final Fantasy IX will be re-released on PC, and iOS and Android devices. Although the publisher has not yet confirmed ...