Hi.,
I developed Microsoft C#.net Web Services2003 for the Client Application C#.net 2003. When it runs in 5 machines it gives good performance and has no errors. But if i run the same application in about 80 client machines. Getting error "Server was unable to process the request". I use Sql Server 2005 as my database. I get error even when i login at a time for about 25 users. Tried modifying machine.config too. But went unsuccessful.
Live Server is 2003 using IIS 6.0
I use very expensive data handling.  Its very urgent pls help. Have to post in Live Server.
Thank u.,
Vijay Daniel
0
jvijaydaniel
8/25/2008 5:09:44 AM
📁 asp.net.getting-started
📃 91979 articles.
⭐ 4 followers.

💬 1 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 3531 Views

I've you tried to inspect what is really happening on the SQL Server instance that you use? You can do this using the Activity Monitor that exists on your server tree under the folder "management".
I suspect that something that should be closed after used is not being properly disposed.

bass4g0d