Determine if in ASP.NET or Windows.NET

I have a .NET DLL that I use in both Web Projects and Windows Projects. Is there a way to determine, from within the DLL, which environment it's running in?
Randy Sprouse
Senior Application Engineer
0
rgcazo

Can you describe how you would want to use this?

0
farrisbu

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

net send in .net

Net Farmers net

DataWindow .NET for Windows CE .NET
It is possible to use DataWindow .NET for Windows CE .NET? When I create a Smart Device Application project for Visual C#, I can't see the Datawindow .NET controls (DW control, Datastore,...). ...

vb.net vs c#.net vs j#.net

How to get RS (From VB6) to .NET (VB.NET)
Hi Friends,         I have requirement, there is one function in VB6 it returns a RS, I need to call that function in  VB.NET, how to get those values into .NET, if can any body can help (pass me some code snippets), that will be greate, Thank you.Madhu... -Madhu hey guys i got this one just by using fill method.-Madhu...

I am not getting my mail open on my net as net is running
Name: Email: rmbala91atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I am not getting my mail open on my net as net is running Comments: My mail is not getting opening. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

.NET Windows Forms in .NET Library Model
Hi, I downloaded C# 2.0 Library Model and I see that it does not contain Windows Forms classes (System.Windows.Forms namespace). Is there another library model for this? ...

DataWindow .NET for Windows CE .NET #2
It is possible to use DataWindow .NET for Windows CE .NET? When I create a Smart Device Application project for Visual C#, I can't see the Datawindow .NET controls (DW control, Datastore,...). No, it is not possible. DW .NET has an unmanaged code layer that is not applicable to CE .NET. On 31 Jan 2005 04:01:10 -0800, nagyj wrote: >It is possible to use DataWindow .NET for Windows CE .NET? >When >I create a Smart Device Application project for Visual C#, I >can't >see the Datawindow .NET controls (DW control, >Datastore,...). Checkout Sybase'...

Web resources about - Determine if in ASP.NET or Windows.NET - asp.net.getting-started

Five points determine a conic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In Euclidean, non-projective geometry , just as two (distinct) points determine a line (a degree-1 plane curve), five points determine a conic ...

How To Determine Whether Your Facebook Customer-Service Efforts Are Effective
Social media analytics provider Crowdbabble added customer support to its mix, launching a new set of social customer service reports that allow ...

How does Facebook determine whether posts from pages are high-quality?
... for Business page on all things News Feed. The newest installment , posted Friday, aims to clarify for page administrators how it determines ...

Twitter Blog: Let your Tweets determine the 2012 Sprite Slam Dunk champi
Twitter Blog Let your Tweets determine the 2012 Sprite Slam Dunk champion 3366100333679041124 Thursday, February 23, 2012 This Saturday, four ...

How does the NYT determine which articles have comments? - Quora
On the The New York Times website, some articles have comment sections, and others don't. It seems like in general higher profile articles have ...

How to determine what Herbs and Spices go best with what dishes - YouTube
Grandma Storn's Herb Wheel is the essential tool for cooking delicious, healthy meals using Herbs and Spices!

Spring, spin and swing: Five factors to determine the 2015 Ashes
Osman Samiuddin cites the state of English pitches and spin effectiveness as among his five factors that will decide the 2015 Ashes series.

Doctors will determine if contract talks are progressing: Davis
Queensland assistant health minister Chris Davis has put his fate in the hands of the state's doctors, saying they are the "ultimate decision ...

App to use 'facial age' to determine health
A new app will use &quot;facial age&quot; images to help doctors identify ageing behaviours in patients.

NFL, San Francisco 49ers, Houston Texans: Jarryd Hayne’s key dates to determine NFL future, starting ...
JARRYD Hayne will take his first competitive snap against NFL opposition this Sunday at 10am (AEST) when the San Francisco 49ers take on the ...