CreateUserWizard works in IE and does not work in Firefox

hi all!

please help on subject.

When I press button create user in Internet explorer wizard takes me to next step (or final step in may case). it is good.

When I do the same in firefox - wizard reloads page and I am again on first step of createuserwizard.

What could possibly be wrong? please advice

0
Vorlosha

I think authentication may cause the difference.

And you can check if there is any custom CreateUser Event handler or any method of the class has been overwritten.

0
GeorgeZ
11/2/2007 9:02:13 AM

 I have event handlers for CreatedUser, NextButtonClick, SendingMail events. But I need them.

By the way, simple CreateUserWizard (default, without any adjustments) works ok in firefox.

0
Vorlosha

What work with IE does NOT work in FireFox
Name: Bill Schultz Email: altmailatbresnandotnet Product: Firefox Summary: What work with IE does NOT work in FireFox Comments: If you open http://www.allseeingeye.whatshisface.org in Internet Explorer and click on the links you will hear Audio Files play that are attached to the different web pages. You will also notice dissolve transitions between the pages. When you click on the 1st small eyeball you will see a form appear. Now run the same Web Site in FireFox. 1. No Audio. 2. No page transitions. 3. Instead of the form appearing, FireFox gives an error message. It...

AJAX not working in IE but works on Firefox
I have an ASP.NET application using AJAX.net. However the ajax does not work on IE and everytime I do something it does a full postback. Everything works on firefox except the updating panel does not show up while processing the request. Workls perfectly on local machine. Any idea on why it does not work on IE would be appreciated. Hi, I am afraid we cannot find out the exact root cause without further information captured when the problem occurs. May this helps you: http://forums.asp.net/t/1084001.aspx To troubleshoot this issue, we really need the source code to reproduce the problem,...

Button not working in IE (but works in Firefox)
 Not sure why this has come up, but I've been recently alerted that a button is no longer working.  I haven't touched this part of the code in a while - it works fine in Firefox but not in I.E. I really can't figure out where the problem is. <asp:button id="btn2" type="submit" onclick="changeleague" text="Yes" runat="server" /> Form tags there, as I said works in Firefox.  I can't understand how there could be browser issues with browsers, but any help that could be provided would be greatly...

Buttons do not work in IE but they work in Firefox
I installed the issue tracker in a windows 2003 sever running other asp.net apps, not when I use IE to open the page and I clik to any button they do not work but if I use firefox they work perfectly. Any Ideas why? Thanks Arrendajo Sounds like you need to lower IE's security settings for your Issue Tracker site.       ...

HyperLink not working in IE ( but works in Firefox )
 Hi All, I am facing a similar problem like that of "http://forums.asp.net/t/1122355.aspx"  The HyperLink works perfectly fine in Firefox but not in IE ( I am using IE 7.0)The cursor does not change to a Hand cursor when it's on the hyperlink. but the Status bar shows the correct url of the HyperLinkWhen I right Click the Hyperlink and then open ( in new tab or new window )  its going to the correct URL.  The Following is the code  for (int i = 0; i < rows; i++)        {     &...

WebParts - Strange - I have drag and drop working in firefox and safari but can't get it to work in ie
Hi Guys, I've run into an issue with webparts:  Using asp.net 3.5 on iis 6 with the AjaxControlToolkit-Framework3.5SP1, Browsing using ie8 in compatiblitiy mode on Windows 7 beta (but also tested in vista) I have managed to get it so that drag and drop works in firefox and Safari, using Microsoft.Web.Preview.UI.Controls.WebParts however when I view the page in ie the drag drop functionality is somewhat lost - I can still drag the items to another webpartzone, but once you mouse down to drag, the webpart does not follow the mouse - it stays put until you release over another zone...

Ajax working fine in Firefox but not working in IE
Hi Everyone!   I have a simple HTML page from where I am trying to send User name and Password through ajax to check credentials.  Its works first time fine in IE but after logging out from account and again on trying to login, control stays on same page itself. Its not getting to redirected to User home page even on entring correct details At the same time if I give wrong details, it will show corresponding error.   I am not understanding the problem, please someone help me with this issue.    For reference code is below: //calling login() from the pag...

JSCRIPT not working with IE but works with Mozilla Firefox
Hello everyone,We have issue in our company we were never able to resolve. Our Intranet system was deleted so it was restored. Since we restored our server from backup we are having issues with Javascript. Any of our applications that call for a javascript file  stopped functioning. For example we have control that call for a abc.js the application cannot find this file. Here is a mystery it works with Firefox but not IE 6 or 7. We have wokred with Microsoft engineers but they were not able to resolve the issue either. If anyone have any ideas what we do to fix this please let me know. ...

AJAX page not working with Firefox but works fine with IE
I have an AJAX enabled page that is working great in IE but in firefox, the hyperlinks and buttons within updatepanels are not clickable. This is very odd. There are no javascript errors on the page but in the status bar, a message is constantly displayed saying "transfering data from localhost.....". Does anyone have a clue what could be causing these problem. Update - I removed all of the AJAX update panels on the page and I still am unable to click any links or linkbuttons. The "tranfering data from localhost" message has also disappeared. This led me to believe that something was w...

javascript (to control video) works in IE but not work in Firefox
Hi, I'm interested in synchronizing video with powerpoint slides. To control the video I use javascript but it does not work in FF. Here is the adress you can check. www.metu.edu.tr/~ari/smil When you click on an item below the video, the video should go to appropriate time. when you check it with IE it works fine but in FF it does not work. If anyone can help, I'll appreciate. Thanks _fatihari_ spoke thusly on 21/06/2006 8:57 AM: > I'm interested in synchronizing video with powerpoint slides. To > control the video I use javascript but it does not...

Working
I have two servers running NW65sp4A (different trees). I initially installed BM3.8 patched to sp4 with VPN services ( Firewall services to follow after I know I have VPN working). My problem is that it appears to be working but its not working. I can open my Windows Explorer (from the SLAVE side network) and reach the MASTER, authenticate and open files. The MASTER NRM VPN monitor shows 1 (one) Active Connections 0 (zero) Packets Received and lots of Packets Sent. The VPN Member List Status shows both servers as ´┐ŻBeing Configured´┐Ż. The Audit Log has two recurring RED entrie...

Javascript function is not working in IE and not working in Firefox 1.5
I dynamically create Options in a Combobox using javascript like: var cboBox=document.getElementById("cboTest"); var aoption=new Option("--Select--"," ",false,false); cboBox.add(aoption); It works fine with IE It does't work with Firefox 1.5 Could anyone help me! Thanks in advance Prakash S wrote: > I dynamically create Options in a Combobox using javascript > like: > > var cboBox=document.getElementById("cboTest"); > var aoption=new Option("--Select--"," ",false,false); > cboBox.add(...

Startup script work in IE but not work in Firefox 2.0

TreeView in IE works doesn't work in FireFox
I have a treeview that works great in IE, but it doesnt work in FireFox. It gives an extra space and a link to a __doPostBack function. Here is the source code from each:from FireFox: <tr class="FreeText">  <td id="_tdManagersTree" align="left" colspan="4">     <div class="SubHeadingBackground" id="_tvManagers" class="SubHeadingBackground">      <table CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="0" BORDER="0">           <TR>        ...

Web resources about - CreateUserWizard works in IE and does not work in Firefox - asp.net.getting-started

Hands on with ASP.Net Membership, SQL Express and Server 2008
Is it worth using the built-in membership framework in your ASP.Net application, or should you roll your own? I've been trying it out recently, ...

ASP.NET 4 and Visual Studio 2010 Web Development Overview : The Official Microsoft ASP.NET Site
This document provides an overview of many of the new features for ASP.NET that are included in the.NET Framework 4 and in Visual Studio 2010. ...