Create a table with two tables data

Hi

I have one access table named dados_aluno with the following fields

codigo_aluno |  Nome | Turma | Cod_Professor

and one table named estagio with the fields

codigo_aluno | codigo_empresa | nome | Nome_empresa

I need to create a third table with all the data fields, but some codigo_aluno from table one don't exist in table estagio. In this case i need the field Nome_Empresa ="nada"

Any ideas?

Thank you

Mario Lopes
0
mariolopes

You want a view, not a table...?

Please Mark As Answer posts that helped you.

"If we learn from our mistakes, I should be brilliant by now."

0
nikki_doer_of_things
12/5/2007 10:04:24 PM

Hi

I need a table because i want to print the results with the reportviewer.

Thank you

Mario Lopes
0
mariolopes
12/5/2007 10:17:01 PM

To solve my problem iI have two gridview

i create cicle

for i=0 to gridview1.rows.count

 nome=gridview1.rows(i).cells(1).text

now i have other grid view selected with the variable nome. How can i select  the gridview2 with this parameter? (gridview2.selected is not the solution )

next

Thank you

Mario Lopes
0
mariolopes

Inserting Data Into Two Tables (Getting ID from Table 1 and inserting into Table 2)
I am trying to insert data into two different tables. I will insert into Table 2 based on an id I get from the Select Statement from Table1.  Insert Table1(Title,Description,Link,Whatever)Values(@title,@description,@link,@Whatever)Select WhateverID from Table1 Where Description = @DescriptionInsert into Table2(CategoryID,WhateverID)Values(@CategoryID,@WhateverID)  This statement is not working. What should I do? Should I use a stored procedure?? I am writing in C#. Can someone please help!!  Insert Table1(Title,Description,Link,Whatever)Values(@title,@descri...

Getting "Problem in Mapping Fragment starting at line ..." error when trying to create table mappings for table associations in ADO.NET Entity Framework
 Table A: COUNTRY_LOOKUP COUNTRY_ID   smallintclustered, unique, primary key located on PRIMARY    COUNTRY_ID TABLE B: COUNTRY_MODE_RULES CARRIER_ID    intMODE_RULE_TYPE_ID    intORIG_COUNTRY_ID    smallintDEST_COUNTRY_ID    smallint clustered, unique, primary key located on PRIMARY    CARRIER_ID, MODE_RULE_TYPE_ID, ORIG_COUNTRY_ID, DEST_COUNTRY_IDThere is a foreign key relationship from COUNTRY_MODE_RULES to COUNTRY_LOOKUPORIG_COUNTRY_IDREFERENCES .COUNTRY_LOOKUP (COUNTRY_ID)DEST_CO...

how to insert data into two table when two tables depend on each other?
suppose there are two table called tableA and tableB and the situation is the primary key of tableA is a foreignkey of tableB and the primary key of tableB is a foreignkey of tableA.in this type of situation how we can insert data into 2 tables called tableA,tableB.pls tell me how can i handle this situation very efficiently.explain in detail........plzzzzz. Hello my friend, What you are suggesting is a many-to-may relationship, which is bad.  If you really need to do it this way, you need to remove the constraint so that the fields are there to query but the relationships are n...

creating a third table from two tables
Hi All,I will like to create a table from two tables this (explained below) way using a stored procedure. Basically i want the stored procedure to return me the third table but i dont know how to do it.Table ATopicID      Topic ----------------------------- 1               Sometopic 12               Some topic 23               Some topic 34              &nb...

Problem in retrieving data from two table when one column entry in each table are same but no column in these table match with each other
Hello there!,       First of all i have two tables . one acts as a master table and other one acts as a details table. Currently the ptoblem with my procedure is, i have entered two entries for one project in the Master table. and to briefly discribe those two entries in the master table , i have entered two entries in the Details table corresponding to the entries in the master table. Now i need to combine the master table entries and the details table entries for the same project which should give only two entreies. but my procedure gives four entries. Could yo...

is there an sql statement to insert data to one table and getting the data from another table
Ok I have a table that have general categories with just name and CatNo. Now what I want to know is when I create a client to move all the data in general categories to another table called categories that have the clientid to associate it with the client. I would appreciate for any help what is your question here??Shravan Addaypally MCP...

How to move a row in a data table object to the top of the table? The data table is in a data set. The data is bound to a drop down list box.
I am maintaining some 2003 C#/asp.net code for a web application. In the application a table in a data set is usedto populate a drop down list box.(The drop down list box will display a list of names) Before the data set table is bound to the list box control, blank characters are inserted at the topof the data set table. The purpose of this, is to display a blank line in the drop down list box, when the list box isinitially displayed. This code works fine. (See lines 1-14 below). Now I have been asked to modify the source code so that instead of a blank line being inserted at to top of th...

Data Access Layer : Fail to read data from two table by one Table Adapter
I have an Access Data Source containing a few tables.I want to set up a DAL for data access and I add a dataset to my projectHowever, when I added two table into a table adapter, VS can't read any data from the data source (while the connection is successful as the columns and rows are loaded)  The two tables are called bidding and itemHere is the SQL generated:SELECT      item.itemId, item.shortTitle, item.picture, item.durationHour,                     ...

how to join existing table with table created by "create existing table"
"create existing table" can help to create a table which is linked to a sp select selection. but can this table be join to other physical tables? Yes, proxy tables can be used in joins. -bret ymho wrote: > "create existing table" can help to create a table which is > linked to a sp select selection. > but can this table be join to other physical tables? but i cant, pls refer my example below: create procedure po_t1 (@p1 char(8) ) as begin select ret_date=convert(datetime,@p1) end go CREATE EXISTING TABLE t1 (ret_out1 datetime not null, ...

How to create Table A by inserting all data from Table B?
Hi, Anyone can help me? How to create Table A by inserting all the data from Table B? Cheers, Daniel. Create table A with same structure as table B. Then: insert into A select * from B or if msde soesn't like * then: insert into A select fiel1, field2,...,fieldN from BGunnar Peipman-- General Protection Fault-- Illegal Page Fault-- Not My Fault...

Create table hangs but table was created
12.0.0.6 on Solaris. In a Java application, we create small tables on the fly "create table MyTable (id char(20) NOT NULL)". It's been there for quite a while. Then in the middle of one day, every time it hangs there. We then tried it on isql, same behavior. Then we found that even though the call didn't return, the table was actually created on the database. This lasted for about two hours. Then it went back to normal behavior. Could anyone think of what might have caused it? Thanks, Bill ...

create table statement not creating table
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C5515B.09D1B7E0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Version ASA9.0.1 build 1964 I have a script that I apply to our databases to add tables, triggers, = stored procedures,... using dbisqlc. When I run the script on a particular database 3 tables are not getting = created properly. I am not seeing any errors in the isql.txt file = created by dbisqlc regarding the table create, but later when I try = adding triggers on the new tables I receiv...

I have created a table Table with name as Varchar and id as int. Now i have started inserting the rows like, insert into Table values ('arun',20).
I have created a table Table with name as Varchar and id as int. Now i have started inserting the rows like, insert into Table values ('arun',20).Yes i have inserted a row in the table. Now i have got the values " arun's ", 50.                 insert into Table values('arun's',20)  My sqlserver is giving me an error instead of inserting the row. How will you solve this problem?    The direct answer to your question is: You insert it like this:   ...

creating a table column that only takes data from another table.
I am trying to create a table that holds info about a user; with the usual columns for firstName, lastName, etc....  no problem creating the table or it's columns, but how can I "restrict" the values of my State column in the 'users' table so that it only accepts values from the 'states' table?ScottSEADont forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you!This credits that member, earns you a point and mark your thread as Resolved for the sake of Future Readers. You could create a trigger on the table or a rule?***********************Dinakar NethiLife is short. En...

Web resources about - Create a table with two tables data - asp.net.getting-started

Wikipedia:Why create an account? - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is Wikipedia . You do not have to log in to learn. Almost anyone can edit almost any article at any given time too, but be aware that the ...

Facebook Teams Up With Google, Microsoft, Others To Create WebPlatform.org, A Developer Support Hub
Facebook may have a tricky relationship with HTML5 , but it still wants developers all over the Web to learn how to use it efficiently. The social ...

Sydney Festival review: Dirty Three create colossal towers of sound
Australia's instrumental rock anarchists have been breaking the rules for 26 years. And counting...

Palaszczuk to fast-track plan to create 180 jobs in North Queensland
Road and construction jobs worth $61 million will be fast-tracked in North Queensland in response to Queensland Nickel's decision on Friday to ...

You can now create Skype meetings right from Microsoft Outlook for iOS
... noteworthy of the two new features that have just been added to Outlook for iOS is Skype integration in the apps calendar. Now, when you create ...

David Bowie’s ISP, as remembered by the guy who helped create “BowieNet”
David Bowie. (credit: davidbowie.com ) When David Bowie became an Internet service provider in 1998, a man named Ron Roy helped him start the ...

Advanced chip from DARPA can create unjammable electronic devices for the battlefield
The ability to jam an enemy's communications systems during battle has become an increasingly important and strategic part of modern-day warfare. ...

Create promo codes for your apps and in-app products in the Google Play Developer Console
Posted by Yoshi Tamura, Product Manager, Google Play Over the past six months, a number of new tools in the Google Play Developer Console have ...

Seagate inhales, uses helium to create 10TB HDD
... in cloud-based data centers. The HDD contains seven platters and 14 read/write heads. It uses a hermetically sealed case and helium to create ...

ShmooCon: LastPass design elements create perfect Phishing opportunity
At ShmooCon on Saturday, Sean Cassidy, the CTO of Praesidio, demonstrated a clever attack against LastPass, which is possible thanks to a security ...