convertion from page to content page or from user control to content page

Hi, I have converted an asp.net 1.1 application to 2.0.  Now what I am looking for some enhancement.
I added a master page and now I want to add other pages as content pages. but those pages which I am converting into content have some user control.
Now either I can convert those user control to content pages ( which i want to look for if it is possible),
Or I am thinking i shouldn't convert those user control to content pages cause they might be just good.
So looking for some of those people opinion who have worked through this so can I get opinion here please.
thanks

learning.. : )
0
aammiz
5/20/2008 4:16:50 AM
📁 asp.net.getting-started
📃 91979 articles.
⭐ 4 followers.

💬 1 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 1422 Views

i would leave the usercontrols as usercontrols and just convert the pages to contentpages.

Mike Banavige

mbanavige