change web form background property from code in vb.net

I have a web form in a vb.net project.  The web form has both a design view and an HTML view.  In the design view, the property box has a background property that can be set to an image file.  This causes a background attribute to be added to the Body element in the HTML view.  My question is, how do I modify the background property from program code?  I can't find the object that has this property so I can set its value.
0
doubledown1
11/11/2003 8:07:48 PM
📁 asp.net.getting-started
📃 91979 articles.
⭐ 4 followers.

💬 1 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 1670 Views

On way to do it is to use 2 different style sheet and change the stylesheet in the pageload event depending on your condition. Look for an example in Report Starter Kit

hth
Balaji Kithiganahalli

Available for consulting work

Email for details: [email protected]