Can't add web form

hi,

When I try add web form in my project it doesn't add and gives me an error.
here is an error details.
Error Details
An unhandled exception has been caught by VSW exception filter.

Error Signature
AppName: devenv.exe AppVer: 7.1.0.3077.0 ModName: urlmon.dll
ModVer: 6.0.2800.1400 Offset: 00004a8f

can anyone help me what's wrong?
thanks.
0
kash

It's all very fuzzy now...can make web request(?) but definately can't get web response from web service
Alas...trying to get a web service response from a web service that is part of the web site in Visual Studio.Net 3.5 appears to be impossible.  Infact, I've been ALL over the internet over the past couple of days looking at all types of fragmentory examples in all types of Microsoft languages to no avail. =========QUESTION:=========1.  How do I call a web service (the function to call is "WebService_BulkData") so that my aspx page will send it a SOAP request and print out the web service response data to the page?  The aspx page AND the web service are part of t...

Can "Add Web Reference" if web service deployed to new web site, Can't add ref if deployed to Virt Server under Default web site (Sharepoint)
I have created a web service wich I can deploy successfully to a new IIS Web, but of course I have to set the port to something other than 80 (and I'd rather just use a virtual server under the Default web). If I try to deploy my web service under the Default Web as a new virtual server, and then try to "Add a web Reference" to the service, it fails with a 404: not found error. Notes: WServer 2003 My IIS server is running Sharepoint Portal Server (SPPS)sp2.  VS2005 Any ideas? /Bob C in GRR In Sharepoint Portal Admin I had to add a Path Exclusion.  Took me a whi...

Can't find EDM wizard (can't add ADO.NET Entity Data Model)
I'm having trouble getting started with EDM.  I'm ultimately trying to experiment with ASP.NET Data Services.  I have never installed any ASP.NET 3.5 Extensions CTPs.  However, I have installed VS2008 SP1 Beta1 and .NET 3.5 SP1 Beta 1.  Based on the list of features in SP1 Beta 1 (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=8C36ACA4-E947-4760-9B05-93CAC04C6F87&displaylang=en ) I believe I should have both EDM support and Data Services support. When I try to add a new item to my VS2008 project, ADO.NET Entity Data Model is not in the list.&nb...

Can't get it to work. Can't get help.
Name: Tony Clarke Email: minionataondotat Product: Thunderbird Summary: Can't get it to work. Can't get help. Comments: Installed T'bird. Had to change defunct server that T'bird selected by default. Kept asking for passwords associated with previous email (Outlook Express ), when passwords entered then got error messages saying aon responded with 're-authentification failure'. Searched your knowledge base & help forums to no avail. Found them very user-unfriendly & ended up more confused than before. Would like to try T'bird, but I think ...

Can't add Toolkit dll to Visual Studio toolbox
HiI'm trying to use the Control toolkit in VS 2005 but i'm not having any look. When i try and add the dll to the toolbox I get the error"Cannot load file or assembly Microsoft.Web.Extensions v1.0.61025......"I am using an atlas installation. Is this the problem? I tried installing the ajax beta but it said another version was already installed. I'm worried that if i uninstall my current atlas installation, my other applications based on atlas will not run. I do not have time to upgrade these so I guess i need to know if the ajax beta is bakwards compatible.Thanks a lot...

Can't 'Add Web Reference' of Java AXIS Web Service!
Hi All, I'm trying to consume a web service written in AXIS, but am having serious issues. Namely, when I try to add it as web reference, I get to a web page that displays: "MyWebServiceName, Hi there, this is an AXIS service!, Perhaps there will be a form for invoking the service here... "  I do have wsdl file of the web service, however when I try to manually create the proxy I get several binding errors and the process fails. Also, the web service does not seem to accept POST as I always seem to be getting http 500 errors. At this point I have no idea what else to t...

update fails, can't get out of it and now can't get my email
Name: martha Email: mjhartleyatchampmaildotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: update fails, can't get out of it and now can't get my email Comments: The directions about bugging aren't helpful to me because I don't know what you're talking about. You offered an update, I tried it, now it is in an endless loop of trying to install, failing, and trying again. It is very frustrating because I can't even get into my old email files to get addresses, photos, etc. I have turned off my firewall and have rebooted the computer, per some of the suggestions in the...

Web.config
have virgin website with a default.aspx, ProgramErrorPage.aspx, MasterPage1.master and Web.confif - can't get past Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.   <?xml version="1.0"?><configuration xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/.NetConfiguration/v2.0">  <configSections>   &nb...

Web resources about - Can't add web form - asp.net.getting-started