C# New line in textbox

In VB, this was easy, but as stated earlier, one language is not enough for me......
In VB, to get a new line in a textbox programically, I would use VBCR.
I have three strings. Lets's say x, y, and z.
After x prints in a textbox, I want a new line, then y, new line, then z.
I have searched MSDN and can't find this simple solution.
Thanks all,
Zath
(And yes, I want a textbox)
0
Zath 10/7/2004 5:15:50 PM
📁 asp.net.getting-started
📃 91979 articles.
⭐ 7 followers.

💬 2 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 115 Views
> In VB, to get a new line in a textbox programically, I would use VBCR.

In both C# and VB.NET it's now System.Environment.NewLine
Alister
0
SomeNewKid 10/7/2004 5:17:27 PM

thanks, and also good to know that it works in both C#.Net and VB.Net so I don't have to remember both....
Zath
0
Zath 10/7/2004 5:59:33 PM
Reply: