Ajax with .Net Framework 1.1

Hello All !

                I would like to know where I can download the Ajax Framework for .Net 1.1 and Visual Studio 2003.

 Thank you verry much !

0
ctremblay

You cannot not use the AJAX Control Toolkit for .NET 1.1.
You can try looking into Scriptaculous and Prototype toolkits though, they may work.

Hope this helps. Not sure if AJAX Control Toolkit was what you were looking for...

Please mark as "answer" if this helped you in anyway.
0
onSlaught
12/6/2007 8:03:00 PM

Thanx a lot for your help, I will try to find a basic ajax installation package for .Net 1.1.

0
ctremblay
12/6/2007 8:32:09 PM

 Ajax is for .net 2.0 and above versions.

Not compatible with 1.1.

Thanks,
Karan

~ Remember To Mark The Post(s) That Helped You As The ANSWER ~
0
karan
12/6/2007 8:55:12 PM

Thanx for all your answers guys !

0
ctremblay

Does Visual Studio .NET 2003 (version 7.1.3088) & NET Framework 1.1 support AJAX ?
Dear friend, 1. Does Visual Studio .NET 2003 (version 7.1.3088) & NET Framework 1.1 support AJAX ? 2.  i don't know if i can implement AJAX for my case below ? pls advise... i have built a windows application to connect to a card reader DLL,   but right now i have to build it for web application..and it's a real challenge since i have blank idea...   i also write the source code for the windows application below , for analysis...   the case is like these : --------------------------1. we have a card reader (usb port connection)...   2. we must connect...

Old AJAX in .NET 1.1 compatibility with .NET framework 2.0. Ajax does not work always ....................
Hello,I have converted the web site from .NET 1.1 to .NET 2.0. Some of the pages in the web site use AJAX which was developed in .NET 1.1Ajax does not work smoothly in .NET 2.0. Do I have to use ATLAS or is there any fix I can use to make the AJAX work ?Please let me know. Many thanks in advance. Nick..........

NET Framework 2.0 and NET Framework 1.1
Can framework 2.0 and framework 1.1 be installed and used on the same PC at same time? can asp.net 1.1 and asp.net 2.0 running site by site together? Thanks. Hi,yes they can. At my current machine I have these installed .NET 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 without any problems.Grz, Kris.Read my blog. Handy Firefox plugins for web developers.Workaround for non working Mark as answer buttons. after creating a website don't forget to check that this website uses which version of .net (go to website properties--> ASP .NET in IIS)feed the creative machine...

VS.NET and .NET Framework 1.1
Hi, Is it possible to use .NET Framework 1.1 with visual studio .net 2002 ? Thanks Yes.This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights....

Run application (with Framework .net 1.1) in Framework .net 2.0
Dear All Is it possible to make the application built in Framework .net 1.1 to run in Framework .net 2.0 or to install it in Framework .net 2.0 without modifying its codes? I was told that it will not be compatible, but I tried to run it in .net 2.0 and it can be run successfully. But I have not fully tested it. But if I open it in VS2005, it will give me a lot of errors and warning. So I wonder can I just run it in .net 2.0 without touching its code. By the way, I found that there are v1.0.3705 and v2.0.50727 in my C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework. I have already uninstall ...

Ajax with .Net FrameWork 1.1
Hello all,               Can someone tell me where I can download Ajax for .Net 1.1 please !  Thanx a lot !!!! ctremblay:  Can someone tell me where I can download Ajax for .Net 1.1 please ! Microsoft did not release anything like the toolkit and extensions for ASP.NET unfortunately.You will need to do you own using the XMLHTTPrequest object to send asynchronous web requests and parse the results using javascript to manipulate the DOM.Or you can use the many 3rd party javascript AJAX libraries .  Than...

.net framework 1.1 and vs.net 2002
Hi, Is it possible to use the .NET Framework SDK 1.1 with VS.NET 2002? Thanks As of my knowledge not possible! But see if any one has any other tricks to use!Sreedharhttp://www.w3coder.orgweblog http://weblogs.asp.net/skoganti...

Web resources about - Ajax with .Net Framework 1.1 - asp.net.getting-started

Safe Harbor 2.0 framework begins to capsize as January deadline nears
(credit: Andree Stephan ) Safe Harbour 2.0, currently being drawn up by the EU and US authorities, "will not provide a viable framework for ...

How to find which versions of the .NET Framework are installed on a PC
Check the system requirements for a Windows application and you’ll often find it needs some minimum version of Microsoft’s .NET Framework. .NET ...

Frameworks releasing 'Time Spent' EP
by Andrew Sacher photo by Shauna Hundeby Gainesville's Frameworks became one of the more promising new bands in the current wave of screamo with ...

Cisco Announces New Skills Framework to Address Evolving Technology
Internet of Things (IoT), cloud, business transformation and network programmability will influence all Cisco Career Certifications.

Int'l groups launch new global framework to eliminate human rabies
... the worst rabies problem. Metro Manila (CNN Philippines) – International organizations launched on Thursday (December 10) a new global framework ...

The Complex Framework Of The UN Climate Talks, Demystified
As COP21 convenes this week in Paris, this data viz breaks down all you need to know about the history, key players, and big decisions. Yesterday, ...

Angular-Meteor links JavaScript frameworks
... build system improvements and ECMAScript compliance Angular-Meteor, Meteor's technology for using the Angular and Meteor JavaScript frameworks ...

Agile Frameworks and Template Zombies
... delivery metrics and team level competencies we assess, change management, and other “work” stuff. This time, we were talking about Agile Frameworks ...

Xposed Framework Rolls Out For Android Marshmallow 6.0
Android ( root ): The awesome Xposed framework, which allows you to roll your own customized version of Android , has now been updated to work ...