add a new line character in label

How do i add a new line character in a label content? I tried system.environment.newline and it doesn't work.

0
renitdaniel
11/5/2008 8:53:11 PM
📁 asp.net.getting-started
📃 91979 articles.
⭐ 4 followers.

💬 4 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 880 Views

"<br/>"

Lolli

Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. This credits that member, earns you a point and marks your thread as Resolved so we will all know you have been helped.
0
Lolli

try this

lbl1.Text = lbl1.Text+ "<br />"

0
Hema
11/5/2008 8:58:09 PM
    Public Shared Function BrakeRow(ByVal _count As Integer) As LiteralControl
        Dim tmp As String = ""
        Dim i As Integer
        For i = 0 To _count - 1
            tmp += "&lt;br/>"
        Next
        Return New LiteralControl(tmp)
    End Function

    Public Shared Function non_breaking_space(ByVal _count As Integer) As LiteralControl
        Dim tmp As String = ""
        Dim i As Integer
        For i = 0 To _count - 1
            tmp += "&#160;"
        Next
        Return New LiteralControl(tmp)
    End Function
 val
http://www.montrealads.ca
http://www.whoiswho.ca
http://www.bluelabs.ca
0
bluelabs
11/6/2008 3:05:57 AM

 How do I enter newline at designer?

<asp:Image ID="help" runat="server" ImageUrl="~/Images/home/ico_help.gif"
                    ToolTip="this is a verrry long tooltip this is a verrry long tooltip this is a verrry long tooltip this is a verrry long tooltip this is a verrry long tooltip "
                    AlternateText="Help" /> <br />

I want to put a newline on the tooltip ..

Thanks!

chillax
0
debsky123