About difference in execution between Windows forms, and web forms?

One interviewer has asked me the following question
How the execution differs from windows application to web application?
Means,
How windows forms will be executed?
How web forms will be executed?
and, what is the difference in execution between them?
Ashok kumar
0
kak_mca
5/28/2005 1:36:23 PM
📁 asp.net.getting-started
📃 91979 articles.
⭐ 4 followers.

💬 2 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 1258 Views

 kak_mca wrote:
One interviewer has asked me the following question
How the execution differs from windows application to web application?
And what was your answer to that question?

Alister
0
SomeNewKid
5/28/2005 1:47:36 PM
 kak_mca wrote:
One interviewer has asked me the following question
How the execution differs from windows application to web application?
Means,
How windows forms will be executed?
How web forms will be executed?
and, what is the difference in execution between them?

I am no programming guru but i would have say web apps run on servers and require a browser to render the HTML while winforms run on the client machine
winforms are rich and easier to design and manage than Webforms
winforms are faster than webforms

I am sure there are alot of other differences between them, view the .net framework documentation for more info
0
sammy_1971