.NET ( Web, Form, PDA )

I heard people saying that when you create a Web App on .NET, you can just click on a button in VS.NET and it will change it to Windows Form App and PDA App. Is this true ? If yes, how can I do it ? Thank You
0
eurictham

I hope this is true so , i can good money out of it :)

All what i know is they are a different things.

Fadil Alnassar
www.fadilalnassar.com | FREE Nodil Tab Control
http://www.mefranchising.com
0
fadil1977
11/29/2004 1:36:54 PM
Well, I haven't heard of that "MAGIC BUTTON" ;)

regards.
Bilal Hadiar, MCP, MCTS, MCPD, MCT
Microsoft MVP - Telerik MVP
0
haidar_bilal
11/29/2004 2:54:14 PM
Ohh ..Means there is no magic  button ? Then how do we do it ? Just copy the *.cs file out ? And it will work .. Am I right ? Or any other easier way ? Thank you.
0
eurictham
11/30/2004 1:44:53 AM
Hi !!!

It is not that easy as copy and Paste. In terms of language you will use most of the libraries, method and properties but you need to understand by practice how it is different. It is always the best way to learn is to try. 2 hours trying is better than 10 hours reading.
When you create new project you can choose from the beginning whether you want to create a windows application or ASP web application.
GOOD LUCK!!!

Fadil Alnassar
www.fadilalnassar.com | FREE Nodil Tab Control
http://www.mefranchising.com
0
fadil1977
11/30/2004 9:22:51 AM
What are you exactly heading for ? Can we know please ?

regards.
Bilal Hadiar, MCP, MCTS, MCPD, MCT
Microsoft MVP - Telerik MVP
0
haidar_bilal

How to start coding vb.net(web form and Crystal repotrs)
I use Crystal Report in Visual Studio.NET 2003..... Example at Northwind database I want a application that.....a form include a combobox that contain CustomerID.....If I choose one CustomerID and click OK button....a Report will display information about this Customer......I think that must use Paramater.....how to do that ???? (please help me step by step,I try it before but not success) please help me !!! There is sample code and tutorials on my blog entry: http://dotnetjunkies.com/WebLog/richard.dudley/archive/2004/05/03/12692.aspxIf my post is your answer, please mar...

non .net form issue within a .net form tag

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

VB .net Web Form will not get contents of Text Box
I have created a web form with text boxes that are bound to a DataSet/DataView.  I have created button to navigate up and down the recordset.  That all works fine. I need to have the ability to edit/add text in any of the boxes and then when clicking "Save" button, it would build an UPDATE query to send to the database. When the Save button is clicked, I have coded to DIM a string var (strSQL) to use to build the SQL command.  For some reason, it will only get the text from a text box if the data was pulled the database.  If I add/edit data, then the SQL command will ha...

IN VS.Net how can i get a web form to scroll (design mode)
In design mode in VS.Net, there is a scroll bar next to the web form, but it is grayed out.  I can not figure out how to enable it.  I want to design a web form that is larger in size than the surface area shown in teh deisgn window.  Can someone help out with this?Thank you. VS design surface shows how the page is going to be rendered in the browser. Therefore, there is no 'virtual' large size. In the browser scroll bar appears if the browser window is smaller than the page content. You can make scroll bar to appear by enclosing page content in a large container e...

windows forms in vb .net into web forms

.Net Web Form & Web Service Deployment

Web resources about - .NET ( Web, Form, PDA ) - asp.net.getting-started

Form - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Form is the shape , visual appearance , constitution or configuration of an object. In a wider sense, the form is the way something is or happens, ...

W-League: Ash Sykes continues stellar form as Canberra United target Melbourne City
Canberra United has all but locked in a finals berth. Now its attention turns to Melbourne City.

Twin Peaks teaser shows David Lynch is back in form
A cinematic Twin Peaks teaser drip feeds a new mystery.

Cats review: Feline cast in fine form but Delta Goodrem miscast as Grizabella
Delta Goodrem raises goosebumps with the huge climax of Memory, yet lacks the strength and clarity in her lower register to nail the build-up. ...

Long Form Video: Driving Engagement in Facebook’s News Feed
It’s common knowledge now that videos on Facebook comprise some of the most successful content that a page can post. As this infographic from ...

Illinois' Attorney General Thinks All Forms Of Fantasy Sports Are Illegal Gambling
Illinois Attorney General Lisa Madigan delivered a giant lump of coal to the Daily Fantasy Sports industry on Wednesday as she declared that ...

Google, Ford to form autonomous vehicle partnership
Filed under: Green , Ford , Emerging Technologies , Technology , Autonomous Ford and Google are expected to announce a major partnership to develop ...

Former NBA Star Thinks Making It Rain At The Strip Club Is A Form Of Charity
Former NBA Star Thinks Making It Rain At The Strip Club Is A Form Of Charity

Twitter has lots of ideas for drones, patent form reveals
All of a sudden, a Twitter drone doesn't seem like such a crazy idea. The social network applied for a patent earlier this year for a "Messaging-enabled ...

Financial and Tech Titans Form Open-Source Blockchain Project
The new Linux Foundation-led collaborative project will build an Open Ledger Project using the same core technology innovation that enables Bitcoin. ...