.NET can find localized resource dlls in INT but not in PPE

Hi,

The strings in our portal can be localized in INT but cannot in PPE.

Here are the some observations:

(1)    Exactly same build is deployed in both INT and PPE. I used windiff to compare the whole website folders coming from INT and PPE. There is no difference found between the binaries and config files.

(2)    The strings can be localized for all 12 languages in INT but for only 6 out of 12 in PPE. For example, zh-CHS works in both INT and PPE. ar and ro works in INT but not in PPE (falling back to English).

(3)    The resource dlls are private assemblies so they are not in GAC.

Does anybody have any idea?

Thanks

Leon

0
jiangok2006

.Net 2
Hi Friends, I want to show Different Tabs for different information on my web form ( .aspx page ). I could not found Tab Control with .net 2005. I know there is some but couldnt find it. Can you please tell me from where can I add Tab Control to my web form ? Thanks in advance, Nirav With some tedious settings of properties on the menu control, it will behave like a tab control.  Then you need to use a multiview control and fill it with views.  Then you need to wire up the menu to the multiview or something.  I tried this before and it works, but we wrote our own contro...

how can i Get OCX File in .net IDE vb.net/C3
hi all,      How can I generate OCX file in VB.net/c# 2005 that will interact in web pages...?Thanks & Regards,Murthy. Hi murthysrn, As far as I know, VB 2005 and C# 2005 cannot create the project for ocx file. However, I hope the following link will be helpful to you. Creating an ActiveX Control in Visual Studio 2005http://msmvps.com/blogs/pauldomag/archive/2006/08/16/107758.aspxSincerely,Benson YuMicrosoft Online Community Support Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. This can be beneficial to other co...

Can a page written in VB.Net 1.1 work with .Net 2.0 dlls?
Hi, Previously the Vb .Net page was working fine with GAC dll written .Net 1.1 . But the GAC dlls have been upgraded to 2.0 version and the page is thorowing error :"BC30002: Type 'CompanyUser' is not defined", where 'CompanyUser'is the class of the GAC dll. Can u help on this so that this page can be run without converting it to .Net 2.0? Thanks, SonaliThanks,Sonali  I think that you can set in IIS your page to run under 2.0. You do not have to upgrade site.__Please mark post as answer if it helps, if not come back and ask again! Hi, The only thin...

What can c#.net do that vb.net can't?
That's pretty much my question - what can you do with c#, in terms of web application building, that you can't do in vb.net? Thanks Which language you choose is pretty much up you, your preferences and previous experience. There are some differences, but most importantly one have to realize that all .Net compliant languages are translated into an Intermediate Language and at the end of the day, what run is pretty much the same. Read this if you need to know more: "Microsoft Programming Languages" http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/productinfo/whitepapers/default.aspx ...

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

Can not get Pickup Directory... .net can't access metabase maybe??? Need to get working ASAP
I am using 2.0 to try to send an email to the IisPickup directorySystem.Net.Mail.MailMessage message = new System.Net.Mail.MailMessage(test@testing.com, "test@test.com", "Testing " + DateTime.Now.ToString(), "Testing the Mail Drop Folder");System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient client = new System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient("127.0.0.1");client.DeliveryMethod = System.Net.Mail.SmtpDeliveryMethod.PickupDirectoryFromIis; client.Send(message);Example Site : www.andrewworral.com (hit the button)This code worked on our old deployment server but not on our new server.  I s...

Can't seem to get Embedded Resources to work in VS.NET
Hi All, i have this code snippet StreamReader reader1 = new StreamReader(Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly().GetManifestResourceStream("Sbx.Mail.Resources.MimeTypes.txt"))This is supposed to collect the MIME TYPES from a text file named, MimeTypes.txt thats located in the Resources folder of my class library. Its properties are set to embedded resource but when i compile and run it i get a stream is null error.  The problem, i think, lies in either that i created the text file wrong,or it's not compiling as an actual resource.  All the text file has is just the values. IE: applicatio...

Getting Start With .net

how to get start with .NET

How to get RS (From VB6) to .NET (VB.NET)
Hi Friends,         I have requirement, there is one function in VB6 it returns a RS, I need to call that function in  VB.NET, how to get those values into .NET, if can any body can help (pass me some code snippets), that will be greate, Thank you.Madhu... -Madhu hey guys i got this one just by using fill method.-Madhu...

What is .NET Passport in our .NET site and where can i download it?
and how can i use also?Parco LeeOwner + Webmaster + System Engineer + Professional ProgrammerSoftDweller Lab (a software laboratory)http://www.softdweller.comA professional laboratory for new technology softwares developing by .NET.http://www.nowlover.com Hi, ..NET Passport authentication is an authentication mechanism provided by Microsoft to utilize it in .net applications. It uses Microsoft's Passport ( a single sign on mechanism) to check the user's credentails (mostly hotmail.com or msn.com account). The facility is extended to any valid email id which is registered with passport...

can we rollback from .NET 2003 to .NET 2000
hi, i have developed my project in .NET studio 2003, but my client has only .net Studio 2000, can we open this project in .net studio 2000. I have tried this by opening both .csproj and .sln file. But it failed. I knew there will be framework version conflict. I will upgrade to the latest framework.. My Problem is jus to open my project in .NET studio 2000. I would appreciate you if any body could help me on this Kris Balaji This thread was read-only (no reply posts allowed). Changed this during moderation to bring this thread alive again...Bart De Smet [MVP] Visit...

Can VB.NET and C#.NET combined?
Hi, I have a web application so far written in VB.NET using Web Matrix. I need to create a chat program like MSN ... but I wish to use C#.NET to create this chat program, so I can learn about it ... can I combined VB.NET and C#.NET in the same application? Hello, I thought you could have a look at this: Mixing VB and C# in same Web Application regards.Bilal Hadiar, MCP, MCTS, MCPD, MCTMicrosoft MVP - Telerik MVP I don't recommend mixing the two in the same application (if is even possible), but what you can do is encapsulate all of your logic into an asembly (dll) written in c# and ...

Web resources about - .NET can find localized resource dlls in INT but not in PPE - asp.net.getting-started

Localized list - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Localized list describes the variant of party-list proportional representation which is in opposition both with open lists and closed lists . ...

Facebook Allows App Developers To Add Localized Images
Facebook expanded upon the localization capabilities it announced for application developers last month, adding the ability to upload localized ...

Facebook launches ‘global pages’ for brands to offer localized experiences
Facebook today announced the launch of “global pages,” a new structure that allows international brands to maintain a single fan page with localized ...

Journal Register's Localized Video News Strategy is Driving Profitability, CEO John Paton - YouTube
http://www.beet.tv/2011/02/jrcvideopaton.html After considerable anticipation and disappointment around the value of video for newspapers, one ...

Sany seeks large and localized European presence
Sany seeks large and localized European presence People's Daily Online Sany Germany GmbH - the German arm of Changsha, Hunan-based Sany Heavy ...

Apple and IBM rolling out MobileFirst iOS enterprise apps localized for Japan
... & utilities, and industrial products. Filed under: AAPL Company , Apps Tagged: Apple , enterprise , IBM , iOS , iPad , iPhone , Japan , localized ...

China Employment Law: It’s Complicated And It’s Localized
Let's focus on something that should be pretty simple, but isn't at all: the hourly workweek.

Google Shopping product search results will now be localized on mobile
Google is working to make its search result ad experience better, and the next step is to make sure ad offerings are localized to where you're ...

Muv-Luv Visual Novels to Be Localized in English With Kickstarter
Some of creative team to attend Anime Expo for press conference, autograph sessions

Final Fantasy Agito To Be Localized, But US Release Is Still Unconfirmed
... U.S. Gamer article , it has been confirmed that the forthcoming role-playing game (RPG) title for iOS and Android “will definitely be localized,” ...