.Net Blogging software?

Any recommendations for some .net blogging software?

"If God exists, I hope he has a good excuse."
-Woody Allen

DailyAtheistQuote
naspinski.net
AuctionConstructor
0
stupid

You want the blogging engine or the blog writing client? There are many open source .NET based engines available: BlogEngine.net, Subtext, dasBlog. A Google search will get you more.

Windows Live Writer is a good blog writing. Word 2007 too has blog posting feature.

Mark replies as answers if they helped you solve the problem.
0
siva_sm
1/9/2008 6:37:16 AM

Live Writer looks great, but I am not sure if it will work in my case.

I have my own (hosted) site, that I want to add a blog to.  It looks like live writer is for use with blogger and stuff like that.  It also looks like it works with wordpress, but since I am on an asp.net hosted site, I can't run wordpress.  Is there a blogging framework that I can run on my asp.net website that live writer will work with?

"If God exists, I hope he has a good excuse."
-Woody Allen

DailyAtheistQuote
naspinski.net
AuctionConstructor
0
stupid
1/9/2008 9:13:42 AM

Live Writer is compatible with blog engines that support MetaWeblog API. Subtext, Community Server and dasBlog, all .NET based, implement this API and compatible with Live Writer.

Mark replies as answers if they helped you solve the problem.
0
siva_sm
1/9/2008 11:13:55 AM

try this buddy.

http://asp.net/downloads/starter-kits/blog-engine/

Thanks,
Krunal Mevada
0
krunalm

Check these

http://www.codeplex.com/blogengine
http://www.codeproject.com/KB/XML/weblog.aspx
http://subtextproject.com/

Mehedi Hasan

Thanks a lot for all the replys... I am going to try blogengine this weekend!

"If God exists, I hope he has a good excuse."
-Woody Allen

DailyAtheistQuote
naspinski.net
AuctionConstructor
0
stupid

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

Getting Start With .net

how to get start with .NET

I am not getting my mail open on my net as net is running
Name: Email: rmbala91atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I am not getting my mail open on my net as net is running Comments: My mail is not getting opening. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

How to get RS (From VB6) to .NET (VB.NET)
Hi Friends,         I have requirement, there is one function in VB6 it returns a RS, I need to call that function in  VB.NET, how to get those values into .NET, if can any body can help (pass me some code snippets), that will be greate, Thank you.Madhu... -Madhu hey guys i got this one just by using fill method.-Madhu...

.Net Application generators
There are a few .Net complete n-tier application generators that generate directly from your database. Some even have their own database building tools. They are great and easy to follow and their applications generate real VB.Net and C# code, easy to learn. These are great starts for .Net stuff except for one thing, PRICE. Iron Speed is about $1500 and for the same exact product features ASPNetNow sells for only $279 for their Web Matrix version or $530 for VS version. Another company Avalanche sells for $995. Amazing price ranges. The first two match feature for feature except the first yo...

net send in .net

Net Farmers net

Getting started with JScript.NET

Web resources about - .Net Blogging software? - asp.net.getting-started

Software - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Computer software or simply software is any set of machine-readable instructions that directs a computer 's processor to perform specific operations. ...

Questioning Software
I first attempted to use HealthCare.gov to learn about options for covering my granddaughter, who is not covered by my employer-subsidized insurance. ...

Lessons Learned by a Solo Entrepreneur - Software by Rob
... is written by Rob Walling, a serial web entrepreneur. He writes about startups, internet marketing, SEO, and other topics that interest software ...

Renaissance Software
We help individuals and companies to apply state of the art design and process technologies to both embedded and non-embedded software development. ...

Business of Software
Checking form... [x] Receive Updates Search Boston 2012 October 1st-3rd Earlybird tickets from $1,695 Register Earlybird rate available for: ...

Scaling Software Agility - Best Practices for Large Enterprises, by Dean Leffingwell
Best Practices for Large Enterprises, by Dean Leffingwell

Software on the Side
While I was at Ancestry.com, we used the StrengthsFinder assessment to give us insights into ourselves. If you haven’t taken it, I highly recommend ...

The Famous Software Company - Development Blog
A year ago I was looking for an app that enabled me to stream audio from iTunes to my iPhone. I was sharing an apartment at the time, and in ...

A Software Insider's Point of View
Innovative CIO’s Betting On Disruptive Technologies That Impact Enterprise Business Value In the Four Personas of the Next Gen CIO published ...