'Value' should be between 'minimum' and 'maximum'.

I'm attempting to invoke with parameters:
 Dim thing2 As New mydelsubPBStep(AddressOf pbStep)
Me.Invoke(thing2, "setMax", dt.Rows.Count)      <---- this is where the error occurs
the delegate looks like this:
Private Delegate Sub mydelsubPBStep(ByVal mode As String, ByVal value As Integer)
the function it's calling looks like this:
Private Sub pbStep(ByVal mode As String, ByVal value As Integer) Select Case mode.ToLower
Case "clear"
ProgressBar1.Value = 0
Case "step"
ProgressBar1.PerformStep()
Label1.Text = ProgressBar1.Value & "/" & ProgressBar1.Maximum & " Ships"
Case "setmax"
ProgressBar1.Value = value
End Select
Application.DoEvents()
End Sub
I get the error:
Value of '415' is not valid for 'Value'. 'Value' should be between 'minimum' and 'maximum'.
Parameter name: Value
What does this mean? Is there a way around it?
0
sabrick
11/21/2008 7:53:45 AM
📁 asp.net.getting-started
📃 91979 articles.
⭐ 4 followers.

💬 1 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 1663 Views

The value should be between 0 and 100 I think.
0
rtpHarry