tools to use before using ffmpeg in order to remove errors from uploaded files

hi,

can somebody pls guide me about the tools that i can use before using ffmpeg in order to remove the errors of the files so that they can be converted into flv format using ffmpeg without any problem.

thanks,

harry

0
harryforum

HI allI have a urgent requirement i want to convert .tiff image to .pdf file Thanks in advance Regards RaviPlease click "mark as answer" if this post helped you. I dont think its possible without doing a lot of code or using third party tools, but if you  are looking for a free tool you can try a combination of http://blog.codebeach.com/2008/02/convert-multipage-tiff-to-pdf-in-net.htmland  http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/Creating_PDF_documents_in.aspx Thanks and RegardsS.K.Vignesh----------------------Do remember to "Mark as answer" for this pos...

Error when trying to use website admin tool using .net 3.5
When I use either the icon or the website menu to get to the configuration tool - it simply never shows up. the localhost for my site starts(as tho i had pressed debug), and then another localhost starts for the web config. Neither of these starts trigger a browser to open. if I click the localhost and go to them manually, the page functions fine, and the config reports "An error was encountered. Please return to the previous page and try again." Also of interest, I use Firebug (a javascript plugin for firefox) and noted this error being thrown : [Exception... "'Abor...

How to upload a file using input(file) tool
Hello Guys, I would like to know that how to upload a file using the input(file) tool. I mean i need the code for that..I have placed that tool in the page..Now how to attach and upload that file to the server... Please help me!!!!!!! Pramod   Check this out! http://authors.aspalliance.com/das/tutorial/fileupload.aspx Hi Pramod! Below is a very simple example of one way to do it: if (FileUploadControl.HasFile) { FileUploadControl.SaveAs(@"C:\PathToAPhysicalDirectory\" + FileUploadControl.FileName); } Make sure you have the right permissions set on the target directory. A...

how to get author from file when upload using upload control using javascript
function CheckSchemaFileExistence() { var Schemafilename=document.getElementById('<%= this.flUploadB.ClientID %>').value;if(Schemafilename.length>0) {return true; } else { alert("File Name cannot be empty");return false; } }   we written code in button click . i need a file author name . how to find it can any tell me . thanks in advance Hi harish448 For your information, I know you want to get the file's author name, which from client-side But I think Not all type of files have the attribute of "author name" (I think on...

file in use error when using excel
Hi all, I am getting file in use error when i try to upload the data from excel to the database.Can any one help me in solving this. Here is my codeDim TempPath As String = System.IO.Path.GetTempPath() Dim tempfile As String = "" tempfile = TempPath + Path.GetFileName(File1.PostedFile.FileName) If File.Exists(tempfile) Then File.Delete(tempfile) End If File1.PostedFile.SaveAs(tempfile) File1.PostedFile.InputStream.Dispose() ' Connection String to Excel WorkbookexcelConnectionString = New OleDbConnection("Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=" & ...

How to use net use?
Please can any one tell me how to use the dos command net use properly? I have read the help but can't seem to get it to work. Keep getting sytax error message. Thanks in advance. "Beowulf" <who-knows@no-one.com> wrote in message news:9krutk$puu$1@news.grc.com... > Please can any one tell me how to use the dos command net use properly? > > I have read the help but can't seem to get it to work. Keep getting sytax > error message. what are you trying to do? There are about 50 options to "net use" that do a ton of different thin...

Error when uploading file to sub sub directory using File Manager
Hi, I faced this problem when uploading a file into sub sub folder in DNN 3.0.12 This is my path : Portal Root\ISM\Meeting-minutes I tried another path: Portal Root\Monthly Report\Productivity It gives the same error (below is the error info i capture from the server) When i tried to upload to Portal Root\ISM and Portal Root\Monthly Report, it is working fine. The problem is that when i upload into the sub folder it give me some error. The error looks like some illegal character, but i really dont know which is illegal char. Glad if someone can help me on this. Thanks ...

How to identify the original file type and restrict the file uploading while using file upload control
 Hi asp.net , I am uploading a file using FileUpload control in asp.net using vb.net.I wrote the code to upload only PDF files. the user can change the extension and change to PDF . I have to check is the file original PDF or not then i have to upload the PDF files only . How to do this ??  Hi, Check the file Mime type for "application/pdf" by looking at the:  FileUpload1.PostedFile.ContentType RegardsSmcoxonNo Gem is ever polished without some friction. Hi smcoxon , Thanks For Replying ,But i found that there is no use using PostedFil...

Upload file from remote Computer using File Upload
Hi,     How to upload file from remote computer. Can i browse it thruough the File Upload control ?    Please help?     RamarjunK:Hi,     How to upload file from remote computer. Can i browse it thruough the File Upload control ?    Please help?  you can. when the file open dialog box comes, choose my network places, select the corrosponging share, specify the credentials.  then choose the file.you haven't do any thing special, coding is same .Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish a...

Error in using a VB.NET .exe file on a computer that hasn't studio net installed
I've create an VB.Net Console Application and i'm trying to make the exe run on another computer that has, let's say windows 98. i've installed on this computer the net framework but it doesn't seem to be enough. what do i have to install also? i've used the following references in my application (if it has anything to do with this): Imports System.IO Imports Excel = Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel I've also copied on the test computer Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.dll in the same folder as the exe file. It doesn't give so many error, but one: Object reference not set to an inst...

Remove unused usings from my class removed all usings. So...
Remove unused usings from my class removed all usings.  So does that mean using System is added by default? My class only has public strings: public class Notes {public string NoteAuthor { get; set; } public string AuthorEmail { get; set; }public string PMEmail { get; set; } public string JobNo { get; set; }public string ProjNo { get; set; } public string ProjName { get; set; }public string Note { get; set; } public string City { get; set; }public string State { get; set; } public string Link { get; set; }public Notes() { } }  If I helped you, please mark my reply...

Using Using
I have just completed reading a chapter in my book on performance. The books says to speed up performance on your web site you should use the using statement when opening connections. My question is how do you catch errors if you are using this as apposed to a try catch block.thanksBryan  Why would you use it as an alternative to a try/catch statement. Couldn't you just do something like  public void UsingSomeMethod() { try { SomeMethod(); } catch(SomeException e) { /// do something useful }}public void SomeMethod() { using (Something) { ...

When to use ( and when to use ((?
I'm just not getting it. When do you use ( in a statement, when do you need to use ((, and is the space after either or both mandatory? For example, I coded this statement: if (( $_ eq $bad_guys_ip )) { more_stuff_here }; Why the two (( in an if? And why does it seem to not work when I miss the space after the ((? Thanx! Mark me as... /Corn-fused|Dense/ > I'm just not getting it. >=20 > When do you use ( in a statement, when do you need to use ((, and is > the space after either or both mandatory? >=20 > For example, I coded this sta...

Web resources about - tools to use before using ffmpeg in order to remove errors from uploaded files - asp.net.free-for-all

Help:Files - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... the first step in using an image or other media file is to upload it to Wikimedia Commons , but for legal reasons, some files must be uploaded ...

Facebook Explains Auto-Enhancing of Photos Uploaded via iOS App
Facebook indirectly confirmed Tuesday’s report on auto-enhancing photos uploaded via its iOS application with a post on its engineering blog ...

Facebook Crosses 10 Billion Uploaded Photos
The Facebook Engineering team has just announced that Facebook users uploaded their 10 billionth photo to the site yesterday. Facebook is now ...

How many photos are uploaded to Facebook each day?
Answer (1 of 2): We currently have over 200 million photos uploaded per day, or around 6 billion per month. There are currently almost 90 billion ...

Gridplay - The Vine & IG Music Video Maker, Uploaded from Your Camera Roll on the App Store on iTunes ...
Get Gridplay - The Vine & IG Music Video Maker, Uploaded from Your Camera Roll on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer ...

Happy Iranians - Original uploaded Iran version of Pharrell Williams " Happy " video - YouTube
Join me at https://www.facebook.com/Sufinumeerpage Young Iranians Arrested For Dancing In 'Happy' Pharrell Video Age: 25, Crime: Happiness About ...

#MyDubai: half a million images uploaded in four months
The number of hits over such a short period of time show how the project has sparked UAE residents’ imaginations, the state news agency Wam reported. ...

Throwback of the Day: Watch the First Video Ever Uploaded to YouTube
This 18-second clip titled “Me at the Zoo” is the very first video ever uploaded to the site 10 years ago today (April 23, 2005). And while it ...

A million minutes of history uploaded online
The AP and British Movietone will upload more than a million minutes of historical footage to YouTube.