The Future's bright... the future's XAML!

Nice one Microsoft!

I am, of course, referring to the absolutely outstanding job you guys are doing on XAML - in one fell swoop, you're doing away with the hideous botches that are HTML and CSS and replacing them with a technology that truly makes them look like the amateur, Open Farce tools they are!

And the best thing about it is this: I don't care that MS is a corporate outfit, wishing to tie people to their brand... the falacy of Open Source is that there's a lot of good folk out their doing stuff for free... Google puts the lie to that. My customer's won't care that they're being tied to MS products - in fact they already are, and me leveraging new tools from MS can only enhance their willingness to part with cash, and my users will positively love the fact that I can offer new and exciting interfaces, that are both easy to code for me and my designers, and have real productivity for them.

<start flame now>

0
Utini

Hello,

I received a complaint about how you have expressed yourself in your post, so I have removed the offending sentence.

You are very welcome to voice your opinion, but do please try to respect the professional nature of the ASP.NET Forums.

Alister
0
SomeNewKid
7/3/2006 3:31:36 AM

"Free For All
Unmoderated open discussions for anything concerning Microsoft .NET and related technologies."

0
Utini
7/4/2006 11:52:23 AM

The Free For All forum is still covered by the Terms of Use of the ASP.NET Forums.

Alister
0
SomeNewKid
7/4/2006 12:23:58 PM
And given those, nothing in my original post can be deemed to have broken the "Terms of Use".
0
Utini
7/4/2006 11:03:08 PM

Utini:
And given those, nothing in my original post can be deemed to have broken the "Terms of Use".
Perhaps you should read them again then?

Is it too much to ask that you express yourself without profanity?

Alister
0
SomeNewKid