I am new to WPF...

but I want learn it fast.  A week ago I swear I discovered a page on ASP.NET with what I remember as over 100 WPF videos.  but for the life of me I can not find it.

Maybe I was dreaming?

Hopefully I wasn't looking in the right place.

If someone could lead me to the treasure trove of WPF videos, I'd be very happy.

Thanks,

Bob

0
BobAnton

Hi Bob,

I am pretty sure you are thinking of one of www.asp.net's sister sites: WindowsClient.NET.

Please check out the Learn page, and in particular the WPF and WPF 3.5 SP1 videos. That is probably what you are remembering.

Terri Morton
Engagement Manager, Neudesic

How to ask a question

0
tmorton
5/5/2009 1:35:20 AM

Yeah, that was it.

Thanks,

Bob

0
BobAnton

NEW NEW NEW
hi I have a huge form to build on an asp.net page with multiple fields  that come from and also connect to (postback=true) 10 different tables{database is access for now } .which controls would be helpful please suggest. Also how about usign infopath to build forms and hosting it on iis is it feasible..please advice. Thanks in advance Environment: Visual studio 2005 ,iis webserver,ms access,Thanks to all the PROS who are helping other developers.. Hi, For ASP.NET 2.0 Hosting purpose I am currently using GoDaddy.com. And satisfied with the service.RegardsKuldeep Deokule&nbs...

Free Visual Basic.NET new videos
Free Visual Basic.NET new videos at http://www.vbdotnet.somee.com...

New! PowerTrack
Axosoft today introduced PowerTrack 2004 - a free add-in for Visual Studio.NET that allows software developers to track their projects, defects and features without ever leaving the Visual Studio.NET IDE! Download a free copy from: http://www.axosoft.com/products/powertrack.aspx...

New Form
I need to create a form that will post to a different page outside of the portal Virtual directory, when I do this the form either postsback to itself or does nothing. how do I get this resolved? I need it to be a form because I don't want the address to display the info.. Example Don't want www.mydomain.com/mypage.asp?data1=one&data2=two Please helpKeith K. Kowalski There are a couple of problems when trying to add forms to your aspx pages. First of all, the reason .NET is able to do all of it's fancy-schmancy event handling is through the use of a big fat form. ...

Free Modules list http://cathal.europe.webmatrixhosting.net/ is not available! Where is the new location?
The Website http://cathal.europe.webmatrixhosting.net/ with a list of Free Modules is not available! Where is the new address? Thank You José Augusto Guimaraes José Augusto Guimarães webmatrixhosting has stopped offering free hosting. I moved most of the content to cathal.co.uk Cathal Cathal Glad to see your list back up I refer to it all the time. The new skin looks great. Two things you might want to check out. The links on the skin objects tab don't seem to work. The text in the Announcements module on the Additional Regions tab is extremely difficult to rea...

what is new in vb net for Net 2.0 ?
where can I find an article with all what is new in vb net for Net 2.0 ? thank youangiras ???? http://whidbey.msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dv_vbcn/html/d7e97396-7f42-4873-a81c-4ebcc4b6ca02.aspThanks,Teemu KeiskiFinland, EU...

My New DNN Site and a New FREE Skin to celebrate
Well, I finally completed my move to a new web host and have just finished setting up my new DNN site. Forgive the almost total lack of content, but I hope to provide a lot more in the near future. I hope you'll take a look-see and let me know what you think. http://www.gooddogs.com/dnn To celebrate, I've uploaded a new *free* skin for all of you to use if you like. It's actually the skin that I'm currently using on my site, called "Mouse" (okay, not too creative in the naming arena) Feel free to download the skin, as well as any of the module containers that I've done in ...

VB.NET new item behavior in VS.NET
When I create a new class in VS.NET, it gives me a template like this: public class xxx end class How can I make it the same behavior as I got in C#? I mean: namespace defaultnamespace.folderpath public class xxx end class end namespace I can change the template in VS.NET, but can not figure out a way to specify a default namespace, and can not find a way to include the folder path in namespace. Thanks, CalvinLive by a Better Codehttp://www.raincoder.comEqual parts art and scienceEmail: cguo@raincoder.com...

New New New to SOAP..
I've looked around, apparently not well enough. I have an simple classic ASP example of a soap service i need to consume. However I need this to work in .net, and have failed had issues at every turn. Any help would be Great... Thanks, Dim sCid, iSid, sCinfo, sGuid sCid= "9.20.20.0.0" iSid= "2.2.2.0" 'below is a single string, added space before User so it could wrap sCinfo= "<CLIENTINFO><CLIENTID>TheClientIDRetrievedFromTheEndEnd User</CLIENTID><CLIENTVERSION>TheClientVersionRetrievedFromTheEndEnd User</CLIENTVERSION&g...

New in .net
Friend Let me know new technology in .net  Hi there,               I suggest you this tutorial to start getting involved in .net technology.                http://samples.gotdotnet.com/quickstart/aspplus/               I hope it helps. Regards,Fernando.  Hi I assume you want to know what is .NET. It that is correct - refer here. One of the articles, that gives basic information of the w...

new to .Net
Hi all, I am new to .Net and I woould like to start ASP.NET Development using C#. Now I need your help related to creation of Server and all. I have already installed Visual Studio.Net and MSDE server. But I don't have IIS installed on my machine. Can you please guide me how can create my machine as server so that I can run all ASP.NET application on my machine. Please let me know the detail process of installation and all. -sujoy It is somewhat easy for you to do as the following steps: 1.Check system requirement for IIS installation Make sure your operation system su...

is there a free VS.Net 2003 like express or so free for download
Hi, I code using VS2003. Is there any free version like the 2005 express free for download. 2/ If not, let s say I download VS2005, will I be able to code like if I were using VS2003, or are the VS2003 objects, controls and tools not available in VS2005 which means that if I have VS2005 I will have to code the 2005 way instead of the the old 2003 fashion. I am asking because I am looking for work and I still need to practice 2003 and understand it before I switch to upper versions. Thanks for your help.Thanks a lot, I appreciate your taking the time to help me. WebMatrix is the free web...

New to .NET
Hi everyone, I'm New to .Net and was wondering if anyone can give me or point me to Reasons why i should use .Net over ASP? Check this URL http://www.asp.net/whitepaper/whyaspnet.aspx?tabindex=0&tabid=1 It's on ASP.net home page only!!Sreedharhttp://www.w3coder.orgweblog http://weblogs.asp.net/skoganti I think you'll find tons of messages somewhere on these boards where that question is answered several times over. If you really want to get a detailed answer I'd highly recommend tracking those down instead of starting a new one up. You may get some help from here .This posti...

HI i am new to .net , i just installed dot net 2008
I have my OS as Vista Home BasisI installed VS 2008 I just created a web sample application F5 and ran But internet explorer is showing page cannot be displayed any clues? Right Click on the project -> Select your page -> set as startup pageRaghu(MCSD.NET, MCAD.NET, MCDBA)[Don't forget to click on Mark as answer on the post that helped you ] Are you using Local IIS to host the site then?  Check Project-->Properties-->Web Tab--> Select Use Local IIS Web Server and the project Url should look something like http://localhost/yourSiteName  Then yo...

Web resources about - I am new to WPF... - asp.net.free-for-all

Britain's Premier League stadiums bristle with police after the Stade de France attacks
Unprecedented security measures up and down the country were in force on the first day of Premier League fixtures since suicide bombers targeted ...

Black protester attacked at Donald Trump rally called 'monkey' and other ...
AL.com Black protester attacked at Donald Trump rally called 'monkey' and other ... AL.com The Black Lives Matter protester attacked during ...

Kylie Jenner Steps Out After Telling Fans To 'Chill' About Tyga Breakup Reports
Kylie Jenner steps out for a solo grocery shopping trip at Ralph’s supermarket on Saturday afternoon (November 21) in Calabasas, Calif. The ...

NYC police try to sort out what led woman to allegedly cut baby from friend's womb
NOLA.com NYC police try to sort out what led woman to allegedly cut baby from friend's womb NOLA.com Ashleigh Wade, a suspect in the stabbing ...

4 Britons, 2 Australians die in New Zealand glacier helicopter crash
WELLINGTON, New Zealand — Four tourists from Britain and two from Australia are among seven people who died when a helicopter crashed on a scenic ...

No. 9 Michigan State beats No. 2 Ohio State 17-14 on late FG
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — The last place Michael Geiger, all 5-foot-8 and 185 pounds of him, wanted to end up was at the bottom of a pile of Michigan ...

Police: Man in 'Batman' Jacket Arrested for Attempted Rape
Police: Man wearing 'Batman' jacket arrested for attempted rape after officers recognize coat

Former South Korean President Kim Young-sam Dies at Age 87
NBCNews.com Former South Korean President Kim Young-sam Dies at Age 87 NBCNews.com SEOUL, South Korea — Former President Kim Young-sam, who ...

Five injured in fire in famed Chicago skyscraper
Reuters Five injured in fire in famed Chicago skyscraper Reuters Five people were injured, none seriously, on Saturday in a fire that sent ...

Microsoft reveals Black Friday 2015 deals
Microsoft has revealed more than two dozen Black Friday 2015 deals, ranging from big discounts on everything from Windows Surface tablets to ...