converting delphi code to delphi .NET

Hi,
I'm looking at converting quite a bit of old delphi code to delphi .NET .  I'm wondering can it be converted to VB.NET for certain ?  Or perhaps there are some unsupported functions etc in delphi and I should keep the code delphi ?
 There are about 10,000 lines of code.   Anyone brave enough to take an estimate on how long it would take to convert 10,000 lines ?
is going from delphi to delphi.NET smooth ?   Would going to another language cause complications ?
Thanks!
mike123

0
mike123
10/14/2008 2:44:37 PM
📁 asp.net.free-for-all
📃 9281 articles.
⭐ 0 followers.

💬 2 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 1952 Views

Mike123,
Sorry I can not help, however, I have the same problem. 20 years of Pascal and Delphi code and NOW I have to make it aspp.net. The only thing I can say is that my investigations tell me that we can do it. Can some one help us Please tell me that I do not have to lear another language at age 56.

0
Oldfield
10/15/2008 11:29:50 AM

  For queries on Delphi see http://www.delphiforums.com/
Should you wish to get advice on conversion effort to VB.NET or C#, please post a new thread.

TATWORTH