Certification in DotNet

Hai guys,

  i will have idea to do the certification on Dotnet2.0 or 3.5 . If you have any dummies study materials or know the  helping site URls send me. and  i have doubt on this certification. If i want do some  free certification exams  in dotnet. Its has available in any site or community.suppose if you know  any thing about related  site plz send me...

Thanks Guys,
Vijayakumar
-2
vijayakumar

 Check this

Microsoft .NET Certification Requirements

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsd/requirementsdotnet.mspx

For materials

www.ucertify.com/certifications/Microsoft/mcsd.net.html

If you need particular meterial you can search

www.4shared.com

thnx

Md. Parves Kawser

Please remember to click,
remember to click

on the post that helps you.
0
rezakawser
5/4/2009 11:59:08 AM

Since you haven't mentioned the certification number or name, it becomes difficult to give you a specific answer

There are resources listed over here

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/default.mspx

Practice Tests

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/prepare/practicetests.mspx

ASP.NET Grid With Excel Capabilities | 27 GridView Tips & Tricks | Hosting your site? | SQL Server Tips
0
Suprotim
5/4/2009 12:06:47 PM

You can take the free assessment in http://www.brainbench.com.

0
kingmaker
5/4/2009 8:41:33 PM

 Thanks your help and suggestions

Thanks Guys,
Vijayakumar
0
vijayakumar
5/5/2009 5:28:16 AM

 Thanks your quick reply and suggestions

Thanks Guys,
Vijayakumar
0
vijayakumar
5/5/2009 5:29:18 AM

 Thanks your help and suggestions.........

Thanks Guys,
Vijayakumar
0
vijayakumar

I have signed CAB file. How to verify the certificate from programatically from .NET web service, certificates are stored in machine certificate store.
I have signed CAB file. How to verify the certificate from programatically from .NET web service, certificates are stored in machine certificate store. Create the ASP.NET Web Application loadTOCNode(2, 'summary'); In this section, you create a simple ASP.NET application. In the sections to follow, you will use client-side certificate authentication to secure this application. Start Visual Studio .NET, and then create a new ASP.NET Web Application project named SecureSite. Drag a Label control from the toolbox onto the WebForm1.aspx Web form...

.Net Certification?
I am new to ASP.net and C# development. I have heard and read people mention some form of .Net Certification.  What exactly does this cover and how do I find out more about it?  Also, what is the certification for ASP.net and C#?Fox  Have a look at http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/default.mspxDon't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you.This credits that member, earns you a point and marks your thread as Resolved so we will all know you have been helped. Thanks.  I will check this link out.   Fox...

.NET Certification
Can some body provide me link or information on .NET Certification?. Especially on ASP.NET?. Thanks here you go... http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/exams/70-305.aspHey! It compiles! Ship it! Cheers, Venugopal Mallarapu. Visit : My Blog...

.NET Certification.
Whether MS-Certification Exams for .NET Framework 3.0 / 3.5 is been released ? if yes then like to know the Exam code. Thanks.    You can find your answer here: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcts/vstudio/2008/default.mspx...

Free Net
Name: Reda Imess Email: reimessatyahoodotfr Product: Gran Paradiso Alpha 1 Summary: Free Net Comments: Wanna have more fun Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; fr; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

.NET Certification
I am a newbie in .NET Framework and I wish to start my professional certification in the line, can anyone advise me on what and what I suppose to have covered and as well which of the Certification should I first written? is It MCTS or is there any module to first written? Pls, it's urgent.  Thanks. Hi there, There are new .net certification that were introduced recently although MCSD continue to exist. These certifications depend on whether you want to develop for Web or windows. For web the exam is here http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcts/webapps/default.mspx kno...

.net certification
Hi All, I wish you all a very happy and Prosperous new year. As a new year resolution I wanted to take certification in .net I am pretty new to .net (c#) Could any one please tell me what is the basic level of certification available and some good websites and about the certification Material.   Thanks,   I am working on the same thing myself..... check out the link below: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcts/webapps/default.mspx   check these... http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsd/default.mspx moreover Brainbench certifications are also good in...

is there a free VS.Net 2003 like express or so free for download
Hi, I code using VS2003. Is there any free version like the 2005 express free for download. 2/ If not, let s say I download VS2005, will I be able to code like if I were using VS2003, or are the VS2003 objects, controls and tools not available in VS2005 which means that if I have VS2005 I will have to code the 2005 way instead of the the old 2003 fashion. I am asking because I am looking for work and I still need to practice 2003 and understand it before I switch to upper versions. Thanks for your help.Thanks a lot, I appreciate your taking the time to help me. WebMatrix is the free web...

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

SpreadsheetGear for .NET Release Candidate, a royalty free Microsoft Excel spreadsheet component for the Microsoft .NET Framework, is available for download.
9/12/2005 - SpreadsheetGear for .NET is a royalty free Microsoft Excel compatible spreadsheet component built by industry veterans for the Microsoft .NET Framework. SpreadsheetGear for .NET provides .NET Framework developers the tool they need to leverage the existing skills of Excel users by allowing these users to design reports, specify business rules, set up complex calculations and provide tables of data in a form in which they are both knowledgeable and comfortable. SpreadsheetGear for .NET features the fastest spreadsheet calculation engine available. All of Excel's financial, date, ...

suggestion for .net certification
Hi friends, I would like to do certification in .net What certification is best ? which one is latest? Please give me some idea.. Thanks you. You can get all the details from this linkhttp://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/default.mspx Vikram www.vikramlakhotia.comPlease mark the answer if it helped you...

free pb certification !!!
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C2237C.EE47E080 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi , Anyone knows where can i get free practice exam for power builder on = the net.i am preparing for CPD=20 ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED Haresh ------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C2237C.EE47E080 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">...

.net Certification #2
Hi to all,I am working in software company as a .net programmer(asp.net,c#,sqlserver using) as a trainee. Now iam interested to write M.S certification. Please tellme how to? Which certification i do? And all Details i want(i.e fees,etc...)Regards,Bagi  Please check the following site for full information on certification: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/default.mspxOm Prakash...

.net Java Certifications
I'm new to .net . I'm more familiar with the java world. I was looking at some information about microsoft exams, and was trying to compare them to the java exams. For example, how can I map the following java exams: Java Programmers Certification? Java Web Components Certification? (JSP, Servlets, etc.) Java Business Components Certif? (EJBs, Session beans, Entity beans and message driven beans) I know there's a MCSD certification, but not sure what is covered. Thanks, kansas4451 The most important difference between Sun Java Ceritfication and Microsoft programmer certification is ...

Web resources about - Certification in DotNet - asp.net.free-for-all

Pilot licensing and certification - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pilot licensing or certification refers to permits to fly aircraft that are issued by the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) in each country, establishing ...

MyPermissions Trust Certification Aimed At Building Trust Between App Developers, Users
Application security provider MyPermissions announced the launch of a privacy certification program for app developers, the MyPermissions Trust ...

Prineville Data Center Receives LEED Gold Certification
When we first envisioned our Prineville data center a couple of years ago, we knew we wanted it to be one of the most energy efficient in the ...

SAP SD Certification and Interview Test Preparation - 400 Questions, Answers and Explanation, TSCM on ...
Get SAP SD Certification and Interview Test Preparation - 400 Questions, Answers and Explanation, TSCM on the App Store. See screenshots and ...

Updates on FCC Certification - YouTube
This webinar will present the latest updates on FCC rules, regulations and policies to give you a better understanding of the latest processes ...

Australian National Botanic Gardens granted eco certification
The Australian National Botanic Gardens has been granted eco certification from Ecotourism Australia making it only the second botanic gardens ...

Microsoft partners with The Linux Foundation for 'Linux on Azure' certification
... In fact, today, that company announces a partnership with the The Linux Foundation for a special, Microsoft-issued, Linux on Azure certification. ...

Get the IT certification that hiring managers are looking for
... a career in IT, consider this: 63% of hiring managers think certified employees are more productive, and 64% strongly consider certifications ...

Industrial Networking Solutions (INS) Achieves Premier Certification from Cisco
Industrial Networking Solutions (INS) Achieves Premier Certification from Cisco Business Wire (press release) ADDISON, Texas(BUSINESS WIRE)Industrial ...