accessing outlook express in .net

 hello Gentlemen..!!!

I'm a bit puzzeled becouse of a problem of mine..... which is about accessing Outlook Express in ASP.NET .

 Can you please do me a favour by replying something helpfull....??!!

thank you...!!!

0
ansunkkb
2/25/2009 1:31:53 PM
asp.net.faq 380 articles. 0 followers. Follow

perhaps you could explain what you are trying to do?

Do you really want to access Outlook Express on the Webserver, or are you simply trying to send email? Or ?

Accessing an email client isn't really very usefull......

0
Curt_C
2/25/2009 2:35:24 PM

 hi Curt

The problem is I want to get access of all the outlook express data ( which is stored in .dbx format ).

the data can be the addresses  or the mails ...

 is there any way to get the data from any .dbx format file in asp.net ..???

thank you very much...........................

0
ansunkkb
2/26/2009 9:17:55 AM

Even if the dbx is on the server it may be difficult since it's not an open file format.

I'd suggest, instead, that you look at exporting the data you need from within OE instead.

0
Curt_C
2/26/2009 1:24:54 PM

Oh  yes i can do it that way......