Dynamic Data Filtering 1.10 - Setting DataField in Code behind

 Hi,

i am using DDF 1.10 with DynamicFilterForm.
Inside this form i have DynamicFilterControl.

How can i set the DataField Attribut in code behind - have no access to the DynamicFilterControl

orimaspnet
5/4/2009 10:51:16 AM
asp.net.dynamic-data 1365 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Is DDF Josh Heyes Dynamic Data Filtering, if so you should post to codeplext, I'm sure Josh will reply.

Steve Big Smile

Seeking the elegant solution.
[Oh! If olny I colud tpye!]
c# Bits blog
Oh, and don't forget to mark as answer any posts that help you Big Smile
0
sjnaughton

Dynamic Data And Ado.Net Data Service
Hi,I'm wondering if it is possible to mix up Dynamic Data and Ado.Net Data Service.I have found no information on google yet.Thanks for your replies, Hasan Yes you will be able to have a look at the Preview on Codeplext here the new Domain Service will allow this sort of thing see David Ebbo's and Nukhil Kothari's sessions at mix09 Microsoft ASP.NET 4.0 Data Access: Patterns for Success with Web Forms .NET RIA Services - Building Data-Driven Applications with Microsoft Silverlight and Microsoft ASP.NETSteve Seeking the elegant solution.[Oh! If olny I colud tpye!]c# Bits...

Dynamic Data with ADO.NET Data Services
Is it currently possible to use Dynamic Data with ADO.NET Data Services? I've had a play with this to see if this would work but I didnt have much luck. I ran the datasvcutil.exe against my service (which is a  ADO.NET Data Services on a LINQ to SQL model) but I ended up with a "The context type 'Entities.NorthwindDataContext' is not supported" message.  It seems to make sense that these technologies would work together...is there something else I am missing? Perhaps this functionality isn't supported yet? Thanks, Craig Hi Cr...

Dynamic Data over ADO.NET Data Service
I would like to create a dynamic data web site that does not have a database connection to the underlying database, but instead accesses the data through an ADO.NET data service.  Is this possible?  Thanks,Dennis If you look at the Dynamic Data Futures solution on CodePlex, it has an early version of something that does that.  Also, see this thread. thanks,David David,  That's exactly what I was looking for.  However, I am running into a problem when I try to develop my own dynamic data client site.  I created a dynamic data web site, added a referenc...

Dynamic Data WebSites Vs Dynamic Data Entities WebSite
Can anyone list some of basic differences between Dynamic Data WebSite and Dynamic Data Entities WebSite? When would you choose one over the other? Dynamic Data WebSites  requires a Linq to SQL data model. Dynamic Data Entities requires an ADO.Net Entity Framework data model.Rick -ASP.Net UE  My DD Blog  DD FAQ...

Missing Dynamic Data Website and Dynamic Data Web Application templates
 I have installed VS 2008 SP1 and .Net 3.5 SP1 but I still don't see the Dynamic Data Website and Dynamic Data Web Application templates when I try to create a new website or web application. Hi, when you choose to add a new project make sure that the targeted framework is indeed 3.5 and that you select the C# or VB.NET root node or in the Web node. Normally they should be in there. When I installed it on one of my laptops I didn't see them either. I didn't check the 3.5 framework and apparently it stood on 3.0 causing me to go like  until I found it. ...

Preview Release of Dynamic Data and Dynamic Data Website Wizard Available
Today we are releasing public updates to Dynamic Data and some new tooling support called the "Dynamic Data Website Wizard". These new releases are available for anyone to download the code gallery site at: http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/dynamicdata. Through this new site we will be able to release more frequent updates of these features. We would like to continue to have feedback on these new features via this forum. Here is a direct link to the download: http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/dynamicdata/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ReleaseId=853 One of the very cool new features is th...

Dynamic Data with ADO.NET Data Services #2
I'm using the DynamicData Futures Preview 2 DLL's to create an n-tier Dynamic Data website using ADO.Net Data Services.I'm trying to add Many-to-Many relationship support using David Ebbo's article as a basis, but it would appear that the client-side model generated by DataSvcUtil.exe (Add Service Reference....) doesn't contain enough information to identify Many-to-Many relationships?For example, I have Contacts and Regions joined through a ContactRegion table.  EF models this correctly on the server and DataServices exposes it correctly - With a Contact having a Re...

Dynamic Data working against an ADO.NET Data Service
 Is there an example available of Dynamic Data using an ADO.NET Data Service?  I read there are prototypes of this in the works, are they available for review / use?  Check out our Dynamic Data Futures for a prototype data source control for consuming ADO.NET Data Services. http://www.codeplex.com/aspnet/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ReleaseId=14475.Scott HunterPM, ASP.NET Team, Microsoft...

Adding ColumnOrder in my Metadata from Dynamic Data Futures to my existing Dynamic Data website
Hi,I currently have a dynamic data website (I did not use the dynamic data wizard) and would like to order my columns in my metadata file that I created.  When I put [ColumnOrder(x)] above one of my fields ie. public object Product { get; set; }  I get these errors: The type or namespace name 'ColumnOrder' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  and  The type or namespace name 'ColumnOrderAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  The  ...

Dynamic Data Entity
 I am new to dynamic data technology and in my first webapp i would like to apply a filter to records shown to users. My DB Schema: Utente (1) ------> (*) Appezzamento (1) ------> (*) Raccolta Every "Utente" (User) has one or more "Appezzamento"; every "Appezzamento" has one or more "Raccolta". In \Raccolta\ListDetails.aspx i would like to filter only the "Raccolta" records according to the connected user (Utente). I suppose the best position to code this filter is on the "OnSelecting event handler" of the Entit...

Issue with Dynamic Data, ValidationGroup, ImprovedDynamicValidator and Dynamic Data Futures 7/16 update
Please see Part 4 - A DetailsView and a GridView using Validation Groups for what I'm doing with ValidationGroups The issue is with ImprovedDynamicValidator, when it's turned on via mapping in web.config my solution now fails on DateTime validation with: "Failed to set one or more properties on type Order.  Cannot convert value of parameter 'OrderDate' from 'System.String' to 'System.DateTime'". exception. The problem appears to be that when in debug and step through the ImprovedDynamicValidator code I find that the exception is not ...

How I modify the Defualt Url in DYnamic Data? Can I use Dynamic Data in a SUB FOLDER? Help
I am using Dynamic Data to manage the ADMIN section of my EXISISTING website.   So the site structure is: Root..... Pages.aspx, Default.aspx, more pages\Admin Folder.... Deafult.aspx, more pagea. Here is the Problem, when I visit the Defualt.aspx in Admin folder (WHICH I HAVE REPLACED with Dynamic Data pages) it loads the Deafult.aspx in the ROOT folder.I want to be able to set the Page that loads when the Dynamic Data sample is used. That is, I want to be able change the STARTING PAGE of a DYNAMIC DATA website. For example, say I have a Page in my Admin Folder named, Welcome.aspx...

data, data, data
Hello, I need some advice on the best method to keep a database updated in this scenario. I have a local Solomon SQL Server where we keep our inventory. I want to build an application that will be hosted at a remote hosting location which provides a SQL database. I want to build the application to allow clients to access the inventory items and make requests based on the remote SQL data. The order will be sent to our fulfillment department via email; they will fiill the request and ship.  I'm not sure the method to do this while keeping the data current on the remote and the l...

Can I use ADO.NET Data Services with Dynamic Data Websites?
I would like to use Dynamic Data Websites with the proxy class generated from WebDataGen.exe.  Is this possible?  Also, does the SchemaCreator class support the Provider model? In the current CTP, Dynamic Data only supports Linq To Sql models.  In th next release, it will also support Entity Framework models.  However, it won't directly support ADO.NET data services, though we are looking at this scenario for a later release. thanks,David...

Web resources about - Dynamic Data Filtering 1.10 - Setting DataField in Code behind - asp.net.dynamic-data

Bayesian spam filtering - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
/ ˈ b eɪ z i ə n / BAY -zee-ən ; after Rev. Thomas Bayes ) is a statistical technique of e-mail filtering . It makes use of a naive Bayes classifier ...

Facebook Adds Filtering To Messages, Tests Paid Service
Facebook released an update to its messaging system on Thursday , adding a filtering system and introducing a paid service for U.S. users who ...

Facebook to test option for paid messages between users, announces new filtering controls
... users to pay to send direct messages to another user’s inbox rather than their “other” folder. The social network is also releasing new filtering ...

Filtering mentions - Twitter Blogs
As part of our product development process, we regularly reach out to our partners to better understand what would improve the Twitter experience. ...

ibisMail Free - Filtering Mail on the App Store on iTunes
Get ibisMail Free - Filtering Mail on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Google AdSense Category Filtering - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Details at searchengineland.com/google-adsense-testing-category-filt...

Australia's piracy web filtering - an exercise in futility
Even school children will laugh at the token gesture of blocking The Pirate Bay.

Internet Filtering Scheme's Demise Welcomed
Opponents of Stephen Conroy's mandatory internet filtering scheme are lining up to applaud its demise.

Yandex launches public DNS service with malicious URL filtering - Internet-based applications and services ...
Russian Web search firm Yandex launched a public DNS (Domain Name System) resolution service on Thursday that leverages the company's existing ...

The Filter Is Dead: Australian Government Dumps Controversial Filtering Project [Updated]
Almost three years ago now, Senator Stephen Conroy stepped up to the plate to deliver a bold new vision. A vision of a filtered, “safer” i... ...