Dynamic Data add a s on the end of my tables

On my default page for my dynamic data website my tables have become plural rather then singular.

 For example my Staff table has become Staffs.

 Any ideas?

0
LeoTheLion
4/29/2009 4:46:06 PM
asp.net.dynamic-data 1365 articles. 0 followers. Follow

See How to: Turn Pluralization On and Off (O/R Designer) on MSDN to turn this feature off (it's on by default)

Rick -ASP.Net UE  My DD Blog  DD FAQ
0
ricka6

Showing data in a dynamic table with the help of a dynamic table
   Hi Friends,I've a DataReader which fetches records.I'm able to show the records in a gridview but my problem is how to show the records in a  dynamic table?  I was doing it in following way...........   Sub gvBind(ByVal ToDate As Date, ByVal FromDate As Date)MyConn = New SqlConnection(System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.AppSettings(strConn))  MySqlCom = New SqlCommand("ADMsp_Fetch_DailySales", MyConn) MySqlCom.CommandType = CommandType.StoredProcedure MySqlCom.CommandTimeout = 1000MySqlCom.Parameters.Add("@todate", S...

Add Table Row containing TextBoxes dynamically + Access data from dynamically added TextBoxes
Let's say I have a table, each row containing 5 cells, each cell containing a TextBoxBy default, I want only 1 row showing... but I want to have a Button that allows me to add an additional row every time it's clickedHow do I dynamically add TableRows containing TextBoxes in VB? Or is this something that should be done client-side with Javascript?I also want to be able to use the user's input from these TextBoxes in the body of an email that will be sent through the web page when the user clicks a "Submit" button on the page.I'm new to VBScript so I'm really loo...

Querying a Table By a Data Key in Dynamic Data
Check out this post:  http://blogs.msdn.com/morebits/archive/2009/01/30/querying-dynamic-data-table-by-a-data-key.aspx  It describes how to query a child table using a column from a parent table.  The parent table contains the data key that is the foreign key in the child table. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.I blog at: Technical Notes See also this series that also covers similar The Anatomy of a FieldTemplate. Your First FieldTemplate. An Advanced FieldTemplate. A Second Advanced FieldTemplate. An ...

Dynamic Data over ADO.NET Data Service
I would like to create a dynamic data web site that does not have a database connection to the underlying database, but instead accesses the data through an ADO.NET data service.  Is this possible?  Thanks,Dennis If you look at the Dynamic Data Futures solution on CodePlex, it has an early version of something that does that.  Also, see this thread. thanks,David David,  That's exactly what I was looking for.  However, I am running into a problem when I try to develop my own dynamic data client site.  I created a dynamic data web site, added a referenc...

Dynamic table generation by JavaScript, Accessing row and data of dynamic table in C# code

Dynamic Data with ADO.NET Data Services
Is it currently possible to use Dynamic Data with ADO.NET Data Services? I've had a play with this to see if this would work but I didnt have much luck. I ran the datasvcutil.exe against my service (which is a  ADO.NET Data Services on a LINQ to SQL model) but I ended up with a "The context type 'Entities.NorthwindDataContext' is not supported" message.  It seems to make sense that these technologies would work together...is there something else I am missing? Perhaps this functionality isn't supported yet? Thanks, Craig Hi Cr...

Dynamic Data And Ado.Net Data Service
Hi,I'm wondering if it is possible to mix up Dynamic Data and Ado.Net Data Service.I have found no information on google yet.Thanks for your replies, Hasan Yes you will be able to have a look at the Preview on Codeplext here the new Domain Service will allow this sort of thing see David Ebbo's and Nukhil Kothari's sessions at mix09 Microsoft ASP.NET 4.0 Data Access: Patterns for Success with Web Forms .NET RIA Services - Building Data-Driven Applications with Microsoft Silverlight and Microsoft ASP.NETSteve Seeking the elegant solution.[Oh! If olny I colud tpye!]c# Bits...

Dynamic Data WebSites Vs Dynamic Data Entities WebSite
Can anyone list some of basic differences between Dynamic Data WebSite and Dynamic Data Entities WebSite? When would you choose one over the other? Dynamic Data WebSites  requires a Linq to SQL data model. Dynamic Data Entities requires an ADO.Net Entity Framework data model.Rick -ASP.Net UE  My DD Blog  DD FAQ...

Preview Release of Dynamic Data and Dynamic Data Website Wizard Available
Today we are releasing public updates to Dynamic Data and some new tooling support called the "Dynamic Data Website Wizard". These new releases are available for anyone to download the code gallery site at: http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/dynamicdata. Through this new site we will be able to release more frequent updates of these features. We would like to continue to have feedback on these new features via this forum. Here is a direct link to the download: http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/dynamicdata/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ReleaseId=853 One of the very cool new features is th...

Missing Dynamic Data Website and Dynamic Data Web Application templates
 I have installed VS 2008 SP1 and .Net 3.5 SP1 but I still don't see the Dynamic Data Website and Dynamic Data Web Application templates when I try to create a new website or web application. Hi, when you choose to add a new project make sure that the targeted framework is indeed 3.5 and that you select the C# or VB.NET root node or in the Web node. Normally they should be in there. When I installed it on one of my laptops I didn't see them either. I didn't check the 3.5 framework and apparently it stood on 3.0 causing me to go like  until I found it. ...

Dynamic Data working against an ADO.NET Data Service
 Is there an example available of Dynamic Data using an ADO.NET Data Service?  I read there are prototypes of this in the works, are they available for review / use?  Check out our Dynamic Data Futures for a prototype data source control for consuming ADO.NET Data Services. http://www.codeplex.com/aspnet/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ReleaseId=14475.Scott HunterPM, ASP.NET Team, Microsoft...

Dynamic Data with ADO.NET Data Services #2
I'm using the DynamicData Futures Preview 2 DLL's to create an n-tier Dynamic Data website using ADO.Net Data Services.I'm trying to add Many-to-Many relationship support using David Ebbo's article as a basis, but it would appear that the client-side model generated by DataSvcUtil.exe (Add Service Reference....) doesn't contain enough information to identify Many-to-Many relationships?For example, I have Contacts and Regions joined through a ContactRegion table.  EF models this correctly on the server and DataServices exposes it correctly - With a Contact having a Re...

Adding ColumnOrder in my Metadata from Dynamic Data Futures to my existing Dynamic Data website
Hi,I currently have a dynamic data website (I did not use the dynamic data wizard) and would like to order my columns in my metadata file that I created.  When I put [ColumnOrder(x)] above one of my fields ie. public object Product { get; set; }  I get these errors: The type or namespace name 'ColumnOrder' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  and  The type or namespace name 'ColumnOrderAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  The  ...

Displaying relational table data in a custom dynamic data page
 Hi, I am having a problem trying to display relational tables after creating a custompage in a Dynamic Data website. There are six tables in my database which have been added to the product.dbml. Three of these tables contain columns which I would like to display while hiding the others. PRODUCT Table ProductID  (PK) ManufacturerID (FK) TypeID (FK) ProductName ProductCode Description colour etc..etc MANUFACTURER Table ID (PK) Manufacturer TYPE Table ID (PK) Type What i have done so far.. 1. Created a new folder under CustomPages called "P...

Web resources about - Dynamic Data add a s on the end of my tables - asp.net.dynamic-data

Dynamics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Brownian dynamics , the occurrence of Langevin dynamics in the motion of particles in solution (e.g. a grain in water, as was first seen by Brown); ...

Datacenter Dynamics
Datacenterdynamics for data center information, conferences, news, videos, whitepapers and reports globally

Dynamic Chiropractic - chiropractic, news, articles, research & information for chiropractors - Find ...
Dynamic Chiropractic - chiropractic, news, articles, research & information for chiropractors - Find a Chiropractor

Playing ‘GTA V’ in a Force Dynamics motion simulator looks like a ton of fun
It's been a few weeks since I last sat down and played Grand Theft Auto V . Although it's still one of my favorite games of both this generation ...

Microsoft Dynamics CRM chief steps down
... with heavyweight Salesforce, SAP and Oracle, the head of the company's CRM division this week announced plans to step down. Microsoft Dynamics ...

Considering Group Dynamics in Agile Adoption
... and nations have personality traits based on their life positions . Berne further expanded his concepts in his book Structure and Dynamics of ...

The Republicans’ dynamic deception for 2016
... the media: Well, the numbers the Tax Foundation had put out is that the static cost of the plan is $3.6 trillion over 10 years, but the dynamic ...

Microsoft Dynamics AX delivers the power of the cloud to businesses
Microsoft has announced that the next release of its flagship ERP solution, Microsoft Dynamics AX, will be generally available in the first quarter ...

Master and Dynamic's MW60s are a stellar mix of style and sound
My first experience with Master &amp; Dynamic's audio gear was the time I spent with the MH40 wired headphones this summer. I noticed the company's ...

Microsoft to Float Cloud-First Dynamics AX ERP in Early 2016
Forget version numbers and year-based editions. Microsoft will break from tradition with the release early next year of the next version of its ...