Vertical Text

I'm printing text vertically on a dynamically generated bar chart. Everything works EXCEPT for one small problem: the text is printed from top to bottom rather than from the bottom up. Is there a way to rotate the text? I'm an absolute neophyte when it comes to the graphics drawing aspect of .Net so maybe I'm just missing something. Any help would be appreciated.
0
sdgsystems
2/4/2004 4:46:32 PM
asp.net.drawinggdi 1803 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Oh c'mon!

That's as easy as taking candy away from a gangster!!!!! .... ^o)
hmmmm

OK SO ANYWAYS!
I THINK you could use that Matrix transform to do what ya want... but, I don't know exactly HOW to go abouts doing that. But, if I were you, I'd investigate.
0
twisterjosh

Vertical menu, Vertical align text...how?
Hi I working on a vertical menu in DNN3.. But I have problems with aligning the menu item text. I tried using vertical-align in the skin.cssalmost at every menu class... but nothing seems to fix it.Here's a sample as I have it now:As you can see "Club Info" is aligned at the bottom of the MenuItem... I would like to have it (vertically) centered of topped.Does somebody know how to do it??Btw.. I made the menu black, just to make the borders clearThnx,PeRKoniX Try something like this in your .css file for the rootmenu...by setting the height and adding padding and margin-bottom, this ...

Vertical text alignment (or top text margin) for TCustomEdit
Hi, I created a component that uses TCustomEdit as its ancestor. My goal was to create a TEdit component where the border color could be set. This was achieved using a VCL_MESSAGE_MAP in the header file that forwards WM_PAINT messages to the following member method for processing: void __fastcall TMyEdit::Process_WMPaint(TMessage &msg) { PAINTSTRUCT ps; RECT rect; TCustomEdit::Dispatch((void*)&msg); rect = this->ClientRect; HDC hDC = BeginPaint(this->Handle, &ps); TControlCanvas *canvas = new TControlCanvas(); canvas->Control = this; canvas->B...

Vertical text.
Hello all. Is there anyone who know a way of presenting text in a vertical way? I.e. in a static text or singel line edit control. Or any other control for that manner. Btw, I'm developing in PB 7.0.3 build 10135 on ASA 7 and 8. Best regards to you all PB people. Trond N. www.iticket.com Hi, I don't think you can do that using a sle or static text. You can use a datawindow and use the escapement property dw_control.Object.controlname.Font.escapement (exp) An integer specifying the rotation for the baseline of the text in tenths of a degree. For example, a ...

Text as text
Name: JohnA Boice Email: jaboiceathughesdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Text as text Comments: You need to do as Safari does and make ALL text, including buttons, links, bookmarks, and general page text actual text so screen readers can interpret and voice the text. Until this occurs, your products are a real pain to use. And I have limited sight. What about those with less or no sight? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

Text vertical
Is it possible to view the text vertical and not horizontal in field of a datawindow ? Thanks in advance You can go to the properties, font tab and CLICK on the button next to the escapement property. Type in 900 for vertical. My font was Sans Serif I had to change it to truetype Times New Roman. And then I previewed it and it displayed. You may have to close the preview window and open it again. Escapement (exp) An integer specifying the rotation for the baseline of the text in tenths of a degree. For example, a value of 450 rotates the text 45 degrees. 0 is horiz...

vertical text
I want to produce a simple HTML effect on my text, how can i make text direction vertical, i mean text from top to down. thanks for your help! :).Be the best Use CSS Code:.verticaltext {writing-mode: tb-rl;filter: flipv fliph;text-indent: 60;padding: 2px;height:75px;} See thread http://forums.asp.net/thread/1668192.aspx for more details.  Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you.This credits that member, earns you a point and marks your thread as Resolved so we will all know you have been helped. ...

How to identify when the text in a text box is edited by the user in VB.NET 2003?
Hi, My current scenario is as follows: I have a dropdownlist which has autopostback enabled. Every time the dropdownlist index is changed, I have a textbox which gets populated with the dropdownlist selecteditem text and the textbox is editable by the user. My requirement is:  Until the user doesn't change the text in the textbox, the textbox will keep on getting populated with the dropdownlist selected item text. But, when the user changes the text in the textbox, any change in the dropdownlist selected index shouldn't change the textbox value. In other words, t...

Still trying to center horizontal menu text and indent vertical menu text
Hello.  VS2005 Pro, SP1, ASP.Net 2.0, .Net 2.0, Ajax 1.0.61025, WSE 3.0 web consuming client. I have been trying for almost a year now to center the title field from web.sitemap siteMapNode entries for a menu control with horizontal orientation and to indent the title field from web.sitemap siteMapNode entries for a menu control with vertical orientation.  When i say center, i mean the title wraps to a second line but the second line is the one that is not centered.  The first line is centered.  For instance if i wanted to use "File Maintenance"...

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

About: how can i send a MIME(Text und Html Format) Mail by System.Net.Mail und .Net 2.0
Helle to all, I hope that someone can help me. I need to implement a programm to send newsletters. The newsletter Format can be Html, Text and MIME(Html and Text). when using CDONTS library man can set MailFormat = MIME. But i use System.Net.Mail and there are only text or html Format. Can someone tell me how can i use System.Net.Mail to send a MIME Mail? Thanks Best Regards Pinsha perhaps this link can help:  http://systemnetmail.com/faq/3.1.3.aspxIn this world there are 10 types of people, those that know binary and those who don't....

Vertical text in datawindow
Is there any method to let the text object show vertical? Thanks a lot! Look at the escapement property. I know it's there for a datawindow, not sure about other text controls. On 30 Nov 2003 19:42:29 -0800, "Kavin" <Kavin@Office> wrote: >Is there any method to let the text object show vertical? > >Thanks a lot! > Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase] http://www.teamsybase.com Two new books on developing with PowerBuilder http://www.pb9books.com?source=newsgroups Need code sample? Check out CodeXchange: http://www.codexchange.sybase.com ...

Vertical text in DW
Hi all, I am working with PB6.5 and I need to display database column or computed field or text in DW verticaly. (rotated by 90�). I there some possibility to do it. Thank you, Tom Look up "font.property" in the online help and check the section on Escapement. -- All views expressed in this message are my own and not necessarily those of my employer "Tomas Mira" <tomas.mira@rtscs.cz> wrote in message news:jTg5VfhXCHA.324@forums.sybase.com... > Hi all, > > I am working with PB6.5 and I need to display database column or comp...

Web resources about - Vertical Text - asp.net.drawinggdi

Search Marketing Services - Search Engine Marketing Company - Vertical Leap
For ten years Vertical Leap has led the way with fully inclusive search marketing campaigns, bringing customers reach, results and return

Vertical bar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A pipe is an inter-process communication mechanism originating in Unix which allows the output (standard out and, optionally, standard error) ...

Facebook Adds New Vertical Lead, Auto, U.S.
Michelle Morris joined Facebook as vertical lead, auto, U.S., and she will be based in the social network’s Detroit office, where she will work ...

ReverbNation Launches the First Vertical-Specific Self-Serve Facebook Ads API Tool
Music marketing software suite developer ReverbNation yesterday launched Promote It , a self-serve Ads API tool that lets musicians create automatically ...

#TheRallyTakeover - We control the horizontal. We control the vertical
We control the horizontal. We control the vertical

Vertical PR (@VerticalPR) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Vertical PR @ VerticalPR ...

Vertical Media GmbH
Welcome to the company profile of Vertical Media GmbH on LinkedIn. WHO WE ARE Vertical Media is a Berlin-based publishing house for the digital ...

What's the best way to create a vertical-specific Hacker News clone? - Quora
I actually wrote a vertical HN clone from scratch, called http://Newsley.com . We started off building an HN for economic and financial news. ...

Thrillist Adds Three New Verticals
Trillist is expanding its coverage to include entertainment, health and sex and dating. In addition to the three new verticals, Supercompressor—Thrillist’s ...

Price Drop: Slopes: Track skiing & snowboarding speed + vertical and other stats using GPS
Slopes: Track skiing & snowboarding speed + vertical and other stats using GPS 2.0 Device: iOS iPhone Category: Sports Price: Free, Version: ...