Rotate images? (geometric rotation not "ad rotation" )

I want to allow the user to rotate an image by any increment..not just 90 degrees. Is this doable?

0
pdukes
6/19/2007 2:02:04 PM
asp.net.drawinggdi 1803 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I think you should be able to do this by using the Graphics.RotateTransform method.

Website Design Darlington - http://mdssolutions.co.uk
http://lessthandot.com - Experts, Information, Ideas & Knowledge
http://aspnetlibrary.com - An online resource for professional ASP.NET developers

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on this post if it helped you

0
ca8msm

Add On "Rotate Image" - Problems on OS X
Hello everybody, Is there anyone who can test my AddOn https://addons.mozilla.org/en/firefox/addon/7113 with Mac OSX? There are reported problems with my Add On and this OS. Are there any issus with the "canvas"-Object under the OS X-Version of firefox? Thank you, Stefan Hi, I have tested it with FF 3.0.1 under OS X.4. I found a contextual menu when I right click on an image, and when I select a CW or a CCW rotation, it can see that the image has rotated. Works fine here. Didier --- On Tue, 9/9/08, Stefan Sorg <rotateimage@minisystems.de> wrote: From: S...

Thunderbird "Rotating Circle"
Ok, I know this question is going to sound more newbie than ever, BUT.. after I start Thunderbird, the small rotating circle in the upper left corner (click to go to Thunderbird home page) never seems to stop going round and round... In the past it would stop after a few seconds, but now it won't stop. Any ideas on what I need to do? Thanks :) news.mozilla.org wrote > Ok, I know this question is going to sound more newbie than ever, BUT.. > after I start Thunderbird, the small rotating circle in the upper left > corner (click to go to Thunderbird home page) nev...

quote rotations

Rotating text in "MM_TWIPS" map mode
Hello !!! As you all know to draw rotated text within a device context SetWorldTransform call can be used. In my case I need to use a metafile device context with map mode = MM_TWIPS. So, result text is rotated (EXPECTED behaviour) but it's also mirrored (UNEXPECTED behaviour). Such effect is present when working with Metafile canvas + MM_TWIPS map mode. Other combinations of Canvas type and map mode (TBitmapCanvas + MM_TWIPS; MM_TEXT + TMetafileCanvas; ...) work fine. May be someone already dealt with such stuff and give me a clue how to fix it? Thank you in ...

.ALLCOL("%COLUMN%", " ", ", ", ", ")

"rotating" keys, and an alternate approach to multiple devices
Hi everyone, I've been thinking a bit about possible countermeasures for master key theft. One idea I had was to invalidate the current public key every time it is used, and replace it with a new key at that time. This greatly narrows the window in which an attacker can steal a SQRL-protected identity. This can be done reasonably well from a single device, by adding a salt to the per-site key-generation stage of things. The app would have to store this salt on a per-site and per-device basis to generate the correct key the next time, and generate a new salt (and regener...

Adding "emocions" or "emotions"
Not really sure what the funny faces are called, but is there a way to use them with newsgroups? They are available in other mail, but not here. Thanks! Steve Stephen Fox wrote: > Not really sure what the funny faces are called, but is there a way to > use them with newsgroups? They are available in other mail, but not here. This isn't mail. If you use the standard smiley punctuation, it will work just as well -- probably better, actually -- as an actual graphic character :-) However... Tools/options/display/formatting/'display emoticons as graphics&...

quotes, quotes, quotes...

Tab "rotate" trackpad gesture for Mac not working anymore.
Name: Bruno Sauce Email: bruno_sauceathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Tab "rotate" trackpad gesture for Mac not working anymore. Comments: Until this last beta (Pre) of Firefox 3.5 for Mac, all others had the command of change tabs rotating the trackpad. It's been removed or it's a bug? Thanks. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.1b99) Gecko/20090605 Firefox/3.5b99 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but i...

how to display images created on the fly """WITH THE REST OF THE PAGE"""
I need to create an image on the fly and then show it in the page, the problem is that if i create an imamge i also have to switch page content type to image/gif, so only the image is showed and not the rest of the page.How can i create a streaming image and display it?        Dim objBtm As Bitmap = New Bitmap(150, 45)        Dim objGraph As Graphics = Graphics.FromImage(objBtm)        Dim rect As New Rectangle(0, 0, 150, 45)        Dim meContext As Http...

Lost Eudora's Rotating "Yin/Yang" Icon
Running Eudora 7.1 on a WinXP SP3 machine. A couple of days ago I noticed the yin/yang rotating icon (activated when sending or receiving mail) was missing. Eudora runs OK - can send/receive/filter/etc. Google didn't find anything useful. I guess I could live w/o the rotating icon but it's handy to have it working. Has anyone else had this happen? Any fixes/suggestions? Thanks "dklr" wrote: >Any fixes/suggestions? >Thanks > You might try looking in the Eudora news group & if nothing there, a post in that newsgroup might get you some he...

Bring back the "rotate" tab-switch gesture on OS X please!
Name: Ian Cullinan Product: Firefox Summary: Bring back the "rotate" tab-switch gesture on OS X please! Comments: Why would you remove this? It rocked! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.1b99) Gecko/20090605 Firefox/3.5b99 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Web resources about - Rotate images? (geometric rotation not "ad rotation" ) - asp.net.drawinggdi