create an image & Border with GDI+

Hi,

I'm creating a little application which create an image.
I want to add a specific border to this one. I want to do is someone has an idea of this ?
http://com.anggogo.com/products/photocontroller_figures.html
Filter and Border Figures
Regards
Séb
0
kristouf
1/30/2004 4:02:41 PM
asp.net.drawinggdi 1803 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Nice application. Kind of like building a complete set of photoshop filters.

To add a border though, the first step would have to be to load the image files into memory.
Bitmap myPhoto = new Bitmap("Climber.jpg");

Bitmap myBorder = new Bitmap("border.jpg");

From there you can manipulate myPhoto, using the values from myBorder. You can use GetPixel to retrieve the info from myBorder, then SetPixel to draw it onto myPhoto.
Hope this leads you to how to do it.

Willeus Acuña :)

Visit hotblue.com - tons of advice on .NET programming!

Comprehensive .NET directory with 8,000+ articles indexed.
0
hotblue

Save Image & Create Thumbnail (VB.NET)
I know that lots of people (including myself) have been searching all over for a working copy of a page that uploads a JPEG image and creates a thumbnail to go along with it. I have found lots of these pages written in C#, but I am an old geezer when it comes to programming and I wanted to do it in VB. Here is an entire VB upload and resize file for anyone to use. It uploads one JPEG file to a directory off the server's root and creates a Thumbnail that is 300 pixels wide in the same folder. It has limited error catching, only the basic code to get you started. <%@ Page Langu...

Re: Save Image & Create Thumbnail (VB.NET)
is anyone know how to generate a thumbnail from a wmv video file when uploading to the server.i tried this Dim bm As Bitmap = System.Drawing.Image.FromFile(test.wmv)it returns an error saying it is out of memory.many thanksLong...

Create a image and place an exsisting image in it and create the correct position
I use the code below to position a new exsisting image in a empty image.There is also 1 for the width, but that one works great! The image is not centered on the new image:     public System.Drawing.Image resizeHighImage(System.Drawing.Image img, int newSizeY, int newSizeX, int x, int y)    {        System.Drawing.Image empty = new Bitmap(newSizeX, newSizeY);               Graphics g = Graphics.FromImage(empty);        g.DrawI...

create smooth border of image
  Hi All, In my application i want to make smooth border of image.My application is in C#,.net..For example,..border of that image should be smooth,not  zigzec..when i make zoom image then it looks good but when i make image as 25% then i suffer this problem..can you please telll me how i can make smooth border in result of 25% zoom using c#.net,   Thanks a lot..........Sejal Patel        Sejal Patel...

Creating a GDI+ Region (or GraphicsPath) from an Image...
Imagine you were creating an online photo album and could choose from a variety of layouts for each page.  I have a collection of hundreds of EPS files that define the various layout formats for placing the photos.  An example of one of the layouts is below as a GIF image.  What I would like to be able to do is open a source image file (either EPS, GIF, or PNG) and create a GDI+ Region object based on the white areas of my source image.  I could make the white or gray areas transparent portions of a GIF/PNG file if that makes life easier.  I could then manipulat...

Creating Thumbnail Images
Hi all, I have a script that uploads an image and creates a thumbnail for it. Ideally this thumbnail would be a smaller filesize but this is not what is happening. I have just uploaded a few images one of which was 378x521px and 11.3Kb. The thumbnail image created from this was 145x200 and 55.5Kb! Can anyone please tell me what I am doing wrong. I am using the GetThumbnailImage method as such:  System.Drawing.Image myThumbnail = myBitmap.GetThumbnailImage(intThumbWidth, intThumbHeight, myCallBack, IntPtr.Zero);myThumbnail.Save (Server.MapPath(sSavePath + sThumbFile)); Many thank...

Datalist
I need to create hyperlinks and image links within a datalist which will open another page whose data is based on an ID within the datalist.  My data & image populate fine but I cannot figure out the correct syntax to turn the text & images into criteria-based links.  All of my attempts either open the desired page but does not "recognize" my criteria or I get ASP.NET "poorly formed" error code messages.  I was able to use built-in gridview tools to make this work but I can not figure out how to modify that code to work within a datalist.  Does anyone have working...

How to created Shared Top Border with VS.NET
Anybody who knows how to create a shared border with VS so I can place my logo and menu at the top? Or any equivalent. Thanks in advance. Do you mean you want each page to have a common bar at the top of the page? There is no special way to do this in Visual Studio .NET 2003. You could use Frames to achieve this, or create a user control which you add to each page. Hope this helps, Russell http://www.asp.net/Forums/ShowPost.aspx?tabindex=1&PostID=4692 That should give you more information and Ideas than you ever wanted. I prefer the server controls myself. Good news ...

Create .EPS Image And Zoom with C#.NET
Hello !Can you tell me how I can create an Image of .EPS format in ASP.NET (Using C#.NET) And How to Zoom it ?Please Help Me. An EPS file is an Extended Postscript file.  It isnt a graphics format at all.  Most modern graphics programs can open an EPS as a means to a "generic" loading format, but I think what your looking for is the System.Drawing namespace, using either gif's, png's or jpegs.Bryan SampicaAuction Site StarterKit |My Blog...

In .net to create & write in word 2007
In .net code to create & write data in word 2007 from excel2007 Waiting........   http://www.dotnetspider.com/resources/555-Creating-New-Word-Document-with-Asp-NET.aspx     http://www.dotnetspider.com/resources/555-Creating-New-Word-Document-with-Asp-NET.aspx   Any Help...

Very slow imaging (creating an image)
I vaguely remember a long time ago having to edit the linux files so that it would use DMA and there was something about gigabit network card settings and SATA support? I've got the latest (the 11/2008) bootcd.iso files I'm creating an image from a Dell Optiplex GX-280 It has a gigabit NIC and we have gigabit switches (I've never seen auto- negotiate fail when both ends are gigabit). But it's taking 60 minutes to write 12.5 GB image to the ZEN server (it's an HP BL-460c with dual Xeon CPU core, 4 GB RAM and it's just sitting there not doing anything...

&amp; in Image Control
I am having an issue with the Image control eg <ASP:IMAGE ID="imgCon" RUNAT="server"></ASP:IMAGE>In the code behind I am setting the ImageURL to a String value with url parameters like this:imgCon.ImageUrl = "http://www.website.com/default.aspx?param1=x&param2=yWhen it serves up the page, I'm getting "&amp;" in place of the "&" separator and my image is not coming up.How can I deal with this? I want it to render & not &amp; Will I need to create a custom control inheriting from the Image class.  thats sim...

Dot Net Environment keeps changing script & to &amp;
For some reason the environment occasionally modifies the HTML code by replacing the & that combines strings in the script to &amp. After I edit it back to just the & it will stay that way for a while then, some how get changed again... maybe when I save, or some other operation like that. <HEAD> <link rel="stylesheet" href='<%= Global.GetApplicationPath(Request) & "/ASPNETPortal.css" %>' type="text/css"> </HEAD> gets replaced by <HEAD> <link rel="stylesheet" href='<%= Global.Ge...

Create image using GDI and preview using AJAX
I have a problem relating to updating an image using the UpdatePanel. I have 2 buttons that act as 'save' and 'preview'. Button2 is the 'preview' button and should update the image in the UpdatePanel on the .aspx page using AJAX. Button1 saves the full size image to the server and creates a link for downloading for the user. At the moment the PREVIEW button works, but ONLY once the save button has been clicked does it update the image. I think either the creation of the starting image on PAGE_LOAD or the creation of the preview image in Button2_Click is causing ...

Web resources about - create an image & Border with GDI+ - asp.net.drawinggdi

Wikipedia:Why create an account? - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is Wikipedia . You do not have to log in to learn. Almost anyone can edit almost any article at any given time too, but be aware that the ...

Facebook Teams Up With Google, Microsoft, Others To Create WebPlatform.org, A Developer Support Hub
Facebook may have a tricky relationship with HTML5 , but it still wants developers all over the Web to learn how to use it efficiently. The social ...

Falls Festival review: Emergency measures create something special in face of adversity
UK alternative rock group the Foals saw in the new year with a crowd of about 18,000 swaying bodies, winding up four days of blistering sun and ...

Disney Research creates drone car that can climb walls
VertiGo uses propellers to cling to sheer walls as it zooms around.

Master Unity 5 and create your own games from scratch
... for developing multi-platform 2D and 3D games—and we've got a five-course bundle that will teach you how to use it from scratch to create your ...

ODO Denim creates "self-cleaning" jeans - Business Insider
... is shaking up the clothing industry with their "self-cleaning" jeans and t-shirts. The company weaves silver into their fabric. This creates ...

Hoverboards create new market: fire-resistant bags
A specialty manufacturer that typically caters to the U.S. military finds a niche amid safety concerns about the popular toy

Lessons on How to Create Constructively
In the commencement address at Kenyon College in 1990#, Bill Watterson, the creator of Calvin & Hobbes, a daily comic strip that was syndicated ...

Acer partners with Wistron to create BYOC smart classrooms in China, says paper
Acer has partnered with Wistron to set up Build Your Own Cloud (BYOC) smart classrooms in Chongqing, China and it is the company's first smart ...

Engineer creates functional concrete 'Satisfaction' record
German engineer Ricardo Kocadag has developed what he claims is the "first concrete record," built from a high-performance concrete developed ...