convert image to base64 string?

Hi,

how can I convert an image to a base64 string?

Getting image from webserver for example..

Regards,

NNM

Validation Complete
========== Build: 1 succeeded or up-to-date, 0 failed, 0 skipped ==========
I'll always mark your post(s) as answer when it is!
0
NNM
8/1/2007 11:37:23 AM
asp.net.drawinggdi 1803 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Nvm! I did it!! lol

Validation Complete
========== Build: 1 succeeded or up-to-date, 0 failed, 0 skipped ==========
I'll always mark your post(s) as answer when it is!
0
NNM

Convert Object/String to a Base64 String
The function below converts a normal string to a Base64 string. This can come in pretty handy ;) public static string getBase64Encoded(string inString) { byte[] inData; char[] charArr; //System.IO.StringReader sr = new System.IO.StringReader(inString); //sr.Read(inData, 0, inString.Length); charArr = inString.ToCharArray(); inData = new byte[charArr.Length]; for(int i = 0; i < charArr.Length; i++) { inData[i] = (byte)charArr[i]; } return System.Convert.ToBase64String(inData, 0 , inData.Length); } ...

how to convert dynamicaly loading images to pdf using HTML to PDF Converter for .NET
how to convert dynamicaly loading images to pdf using HTML to PDF Converter for .NET Now am converting using how to convert dynamicaly loading images to pdf using HTML to PDF Converter for .NET  tool. But the dynamicaly loading images are not showing in the pdf .     Are you using 3rd party tool or you are using iTextSharp free utility? If it is 3rd party tool, it's always suggested to ask the company which built the tool. Sreedharhttp://www.w3coder.orgweblog http://weblogs.asp.net/skoganti Hi vishnusekhar, As to convert images/douments ...

Converting Images to Strings
Hi,I have a string that I want to convert to a vertical Image.The following code works    private void BuildImage()    {        ImageCodecInfo[] icf = ImageCodecInfo.GetImageEncoders();        EncoderParameters encodingparematers = new EncoderParameters(1);        EncoderParameter encodingParam = new EncoderParameter(System.Drawing.Imaging.Encoder.Quality, (long)100);        encodingparematers.Param[0] = encodingParam;&nbs...

how to convert string into image?
Hi, I am developing a web application that need to let user to view some chinese character.I intend to turn the the chinese character into bitmap/any image format. then store that image into database. So i no need to do encoding for that. Any one know how to convert character into image??~p@ywen~ nothing is impossible ^_^v GDI+. Although the link I'm sending you doesn't reference (maybe) a useful document, look on the sidebar and there are a ton of information on GDI+. http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cpguide/html/_gdiplus_drawing_a_line_usecsharp.as...

Dynamic Image(s) in page using Base64 encoded string as image source
First of all, I'm not sure where to put this in the forum.  Second, Here's my problem. I have access to a webservice that, based upon search params, will return a string array of base64 encoded images.  Now, the client application has to display those images.  Since the images come from a protected image server, I cannot use static paths or anything.  All I have to work with are the base64 encoded image strings that are returned from the service.  That's it! I am having trouble figuring out how to display these in the page once when I get them.&nbs...

System.Net.Mail is giving error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type 'string' to 'System.Net.Mail.MailAddress'
I'm getting an error while trying to use the wizard to create a form and than pass it the vaibles to Mail. Any help would be much appreciated. SmtpClient smtpClient = new SmtpClient(); MailMessage message = new MailMessage(); try {   message.From = txtEmail.Text; message.To.Add("admin1@yoursite.com"); message.Subject = "Feedback"; message.CC.Add("admin1@yoursite.com"); message.CC.Add("admin2@yoursite.com"); message.IsBodyHtml = false; message.Body = txtMessage.Text; smtpClient.Send(message); lblStatus.Text = "Email successfully sent."; } catch (Exception ex) { lbl...

base64 string to image problem
Could someone please help me on this, im about to tear my head off.... I am SIMPLY trying to convert a base64 string from an xml file to an image .... I have declared a DataSet object, called the LoadXml.. checked the size of the byte array which is the same as the origional....  ' Extract the image             Dim b() As Byte             b = Convert.FromBase64String(ds.Tables("ScreenShots").Rows(0).Item(2))         &nbs...

Converting String to Minutes in .net
hi all, i have a string value(Ex:"915"),i need to convert in to minutes(EX:15:15) please provide me the code for that. Hi, As per my calculations 915 comes to 15:25 that is 15 hr 25 min and not 15:15. If you think I am correct, here is the code:Dim hr As Integer = CInt("915") / 60 Dim min As Integer = CInt("915") Mod 60 Regards...

How to Convert BitMap to Base64 String
I have a class called Code39, it returns a BitMap object to me. Now I need to convert this BitMap into a base64 string. The following code I have doesnt seem to work and I can't figure out why. It keeps returning an empty string and I know the BitMap is there.Bitmap oImage = // I receive a bitmap. MemoryStream oMStream = new MemoryStream(); oImage.Save(oMStream,System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Png); System.IO.StreamReader oSReader = new System.IO.StreamReader(oMStream, Encoding.ASCII); Response.Write(Convert.ToBase64String(Encoding.ASCII.GetBytes(or.ReadToEnd())));   ...

Convert sqlprovidertype(Image) to string
Hello!I have this problem from to much time!I need to generate an sql insert file, in order to upload my db data.I have this code:Private Shared Function setParamterTypeAndValue(ByVal table As String, ByVal dr As SqlDataReader, ByVal col As Integer, ByVal sqlProviderType As String, ByVal colName As String) As String Dim result As String = "" If (sqlProviderType.ToString = "Int") Or _ (sqlProviderType.ToString = "SmallInt") Then If (dr(col) Is DBNull.Value) Then result += "NULL, " ...

How to convert base64 string to utf-8
Hello All, I'm using utf-8 Postgres database, where I save strings in many languages. I have to match the database with strings encoded in mime base64 or quoted-printable format. Like next: =?utf-8?B?15TXoNeUINee16nXlNeZINeR16LXkdeo15nXqi4=?= or =?KOI8-R?Q?=F0=D2=C9=D7=C5=D4=2C_=ED=C9=D2!!!?= I think that I need first convert these strings to utf-8, but I can not find out how to do it. Thanks for any help, Alexander N. Treyner. alex@treyner.israel.net said: > Hello All, I'm using utf-8 Postgres database, where I save strings in > many languages. I have to ...

Convert string to string array.
Hi, We have a string array argument in datawindow object for 'IN' sql statement. Our user enter a string in a single line edit. How to convert the string to a string array for the argument of datawindow? ex. user input : 'A', 'B', 'C' => str_arr[]={'A', 'B', 'C'} dw_1.retrieve(str_arr) Thanks in advance. Take a look at the n_cst_string object in the pfc. It has a method called of_ParseToArray that does exactly what you're looking for. It's a pretty simple task to 'port' the code ...

convert octet string to string
I'm trying to use IDM 3.5.1 provision an AD environmnet with users from eDir. We wanna provision as much info as possible, but one attribute gives us headaches. This is an auxiliary attribute associated with each user in eDir that has it's syntax set to octet string. Problem is we need to provision this over to another attribute in AD that uses string as its syntax. Is thee a way through XPath or ECMA script to have the value converted during the provisioning? I've no experience with either XPath or ECMA so please be detailed in your replies. Thx -- jdoeconsu...

Web resources about - convert image to base64 string? - asp.net.drawinggdi

$100 device converts all your film to digital photos
... still on film negatives. Today, we've got the perfect Amazon Cyber Week deal for you: A Wolverine F2D Mighty 20MP 7-in-1 Film to Digital Converter ...

"ISIS 'ranks' the women, considering foreign women and converts to be especially 'valuable.' "
"According to French journalist Anna Erelle’s recent exposé , ISIS foreign fighters prefer foreign women and converts because the jihadists find ...

Stanford Designs Underwater Solar Cells That Convert Greenhouse Gases Into Fuel
... solar industry and the battle against climate change. Importantly, writes Stanford [&hellip Stanford Designs Underwater Solar Cells That Convert ...