Upgraded from 2.0.4 to 2.1.2. version still says 2.0.4??

Hello,

I upgraded from 2.0.4 to 2.1.2. Version still says 2.0.4. I don't see any
of the new stuff. In Host settings I see an option in the Upgrade log for verion
drop list has 2.1.2 in it. Something did not take. How do i reset upgrade with out losing site.
0
izaakkelley

Check the version on your DotNetNuke.dll assembly (File -> Properties). Make sure it's the 2.1.2 version.

You can trigger the upgrade either by calling upgrade.aspx from your browser, or by re-saving web.config to cause the app to restart.
Although this should not cause any problems, make sure you have a good backup of the 2.0.4 db first.
Nik

Nik Kalyani
Speerio, Inc.

[DotNetNuke and ASP.Net solutions here]
0
cniknet

Upgraded from 4.0.2 to 4.2.1
Hi, I followed the instructions on http://www.bugzilla.org/docs/4.2/en/html/upgrade.html to upgrade from 4.0.2 to 4.2.1. When I go to the login page in the browser, it shows the version as 4.0.2 rather than 4.2.1. How can I tell what version of Bugzilla I really have installed? Thanks for your help. - Melissa PS At my company, Bugzilla is running on OpenSolaris. ...

Strange information in Versions field after upgrade to 4.2.1 from 4.0.2 #2
This is a multipart message in MIME format. --=_related 005B3AD785257A01_= Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Hello Support, I just completed an upgrade to 4.2.1 from 4.0.2 and had only one issue. Bugzilla::Version=HASH<some hex number> What's going on? Thanks in advance, Jon G. Gregory DB2 DBA WW Business Transformation Lenovo US 1009 Think Pl Morrisville, NC 27560 jgregory@lenovo.com 919-294-5775 www.Lenovo.com/ Forums | Blogs | RSS | Twitter | Facebook | Flickr Print only when necessary --=_related 005B3AD785257A01_=-...

How to upgrade from 2.0.4 to 2.1.2?
I have 2.0.4 in a production server with several PAs I have bought. How do I upgrade? Is there a document that explains this? This would be my first DNN upgrade ever. Thanks This question has been asked over and over since the release of 2.1.2 and not to pick on you as a new user but people really need to take a moment and read through the posts or do a search to help stop repeat questions. As for a answer to you question here it is in a nut shell: 1) Backup your database and DNN files (optional and up to you) 2) Take note of your web.config file settings 3) Unzip th...

Upgrading from DNN 4.0.0 to 4.0.2 #2
I have used the post at: http://forums.asp.net/1114393/ShowPost.aspx to install DNN4.0.0 and now I'd like to update to 4.0.2.  Should I use the same instructions to install over 4.0.0, or is there another process? Well, since I didn't get a response, I tried the instructions at that site. When running these, REPLACE EVERYTHING, and it upgrades your site just fine. If anyone has questions, ask me.  Mine went smoothly....

Upgrading 4.0.2 to 4.2.5 #2
Hi Thorston, When you say customize your Bugzilla, does that include adding new "custom fields" via the Bugzilla--> Admin-->Custom fields? I have done that and maybe more but all through the admin interface. Do these count as customizations I will have to recreate? If not then I can just replace the whole buzilla folder with the new version, copy in my data folder and localconfig* as per the instructions? Thanks again Pat > I had database errors where I think bugzilla > was looking for new field/table it could not find in the database. This...

updated 1.2.2 to 2.0.1 but still shows 1.2.2
I just reinstalled the SBS 6 with the NW6 SP3 Overly cd and i put web access, iprint, dhcp/dns, naas on the initial install. I then proceded to upgrade edir to 8.7.1 ( i updated jvm and the other stuff that 8.7.1 required first) and everything went great. I then udated imanager from 1.2.2. to 2.0.1 and the install went as expected no errors or anything. Here is the problem when i surf to iManager with internet exploder 6 it shows me i am using 1.2.2. I read the instructions and they talk about some migrating but the direction don't match imanager 1.2.2 (i assume they are reffe...

2.0.4 to 2.1.2 upgrade errors
I am trying to upgrade for 2.0.4 to 2.1.2, and keep getting an a error, which stope the upgrade, the module starts to load, but the log shows these errors Info Loading DesktopModules/CompanyName.Whois/CompanyName.Whois.dnn Failure Found multiple .dnn files in the zip file: companyname.survey.dnn and companyname.whois.dnn Info File desktopmodules/companyname.whois\companyname.whois.dnn read successfully ....... Info Loading DesktopModules/PageTitle/PageTitle.dnn Failure Found multiple .dnn files in the zip file: companyname.survey.dnn and pagetitle.dnn ...

Update to version 2.1.2 from 2.0.4
Hello, I would like to install the new version of DotNetNuke. I have install the version 2.0.4. What should I do ? Thanks. Cyril. Copy your database connection settings from the web.config in 2.0.4, put them in the web.config in the 2.1.2 directory, then copy everything from the 2.1.2 ZIP over to the live directory. Before you do, make a backup of your database, and a backup of the live folder to be safe.ChrisHammond.comEngage Software Backup your database. Unzip the new package to your DNN directory. Make the appropriate changes to the web.config. If you need more d...

problems upgrading from 2.0.4 to 2.1.2
I'm attempting to upgrade a site from 2.0.4 to 2.1.2. After I upgrade, it loads, but it displays the default DNN layout and data, as though it's not accessing the data. If I remove 2.1.2 and copy 2.0.4 back, it works properly. I did change the web.config file to the proper connection string, but I think I may have missed something some where. Any ideas? Double check the default data provider in the web config to see if you created a new Access version on the upgrade. Just my first thought....As I have not upgraded yet due to download problems this morning. Tomhttp://www.dn...

Upgrade from 2.0.4 to 2.1.2 Not working
I am getting the following error when I try to access 2.1.2 on my remote server. I upgraded on my localhost and everything worked fine. Can anyone shed some light one what I need to do in order to get back up and running. Thanks!! Server Error in '/' Application. Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference ...

Error Upgrading from 2.0.4 to 2.1.2
Hello all, I have DNN 2.0.4 installed and running, and have added the PortalStore PA. I am now trying to upgrade to DNN 2.1.2, but when I copy the files over and run the portal, I get the following exception. [ArgumentException: Parameter count does not match Parameter Value count.] Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.SqlHelper.AssignParameterValues(SqlParameter[] commandParameters, Object[] parameterValues) Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.SqlHelper.ExecuteReader(String connectionString, String spName, Object[] parameterValues) DotNetNuke.Data.SqlDataProvider.FindDataba...

Problem upgrading from 2.0.4 to 2.1.2
Hello everyone I tried to upgrade one of my portal from 2.0.4 to 2.1.2 but I receive the following error I have made some custom module which need to connect to database to get some data, this errors generates when I try to render those modules, was there any major changes in datastructers between 2.04 and 2.1.2 does anyone know whats wrong here regards Jón Sveinsson Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the c...

upgrade issues 2.0.4 to 2.1.2
I was wondering if people could share their experiences in upgrading a DNN installation from 2.0.4 to 2.1.2...any serious gotcha's to report? Thanks Ludis Let me qualify that by saying that I am interested in perfomance information as well...I have acceptable performance in 2.0.4... I did notice a bit of a hit from 1.0.10 but as long as there is no further degradation from 2.0.4 to 2.1.2 I will be happy......

FreeBusy querying to CalDAV is broken with upgrade from 4.0.1.2 to 4.0.2
Hello. We are developers of a server that supports calDAV protocol for calendaring= stuff and used Lightning successfully until the last upgrade to version 4.= 0.2. Now when composing event invitation the status of all invitees is alwa= ys free and there are no CalDAV requests to the server regarding free-busy = information for those invitees. Is it a bug or some (which?) change in the = protocol for requesting free-busy information? On 9/2/15 5:00 PM, adimer2006@gmail.com wrote: > Hello. > We are developers of a server that supports calDAV protocol for calendaring stuff and u...

Web resources about - Upgraded from 2.0.4 to 2.1.2. version still says 2.0.4?? - asp.net.dotnetnuke

Stuttgart–Augsburg new and upgraded railway - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Stuttgart–Augsburg new and upgraded line is a proposed German railway project. The 2003 federal transport plan included it as an urgent project. ...

Facebook-Twitter Integration Quietly Upgraded
Twitter integration enhancements with Facebook occurred late last month in a rather hush-hush manner, and the silently rolled-out changes are ...

Upgraded Tools for Creating and Managing Facebook Ads
The updated versions of Power Editor and Ads Manager make it easier to create, edit and track Facebook ads. See the new tools.

Disney Infinity: Guardians of the Galaxy - All Characters Fully Upgraded (2 of 6) - YouTube
We have a look at the world of Guardians of the Galaxy in Disney Infinity 2.0 and cheat to fully upgrade Star-Lord, Drax, Gamora, Goot and Rocket. ...

Subaru slashes prices with upgraded Forester
With SUVs all the rage, Subaru has made big improvements to its Forester, making it harder to ignore.

Myki card readers set to be upgraded at Flinders Street Station
One of train passenger's biggest gripes - slow Myki card readers at Melbourne's busiest train stations - is being fixed.

Newcrest's ratings outlook upgraded
RATINGS agency Moody's has raised its ratings outlook on Newcrest Mining to stable from negative to reflect the company's improved cost profile ...

Strike teams sent in, helicopters waterbomb upgraded Stockrington blaze as ...
Strike teams sent in, helicopters waterbomb upgraded Stockrington blaze as ... Perth Now "It absolutely could come through here." Dr Danny ...

Apple iOS 6 - Most iPhone Users Have Upgraded to iOS 6
Despite map flap, most iPhone users have downloaded iOS 6

FireReady app upgraded just weeks after release
Victoria's FireReady app will be updated just weeks after being re-released because it did not work on some smartphones, watch zones were too ...