Upgrade DotNetNuke from 3.1.1 to 3.2.0 issues

I upgraded my dotnetnuke from 3.1.1 to 3.2.0.  I was successfully upgraded one of my server with no problem. But when I upgrade my local dev box, I have problems.  After I run the http://localhost/dotnetnuke/install/install.aspx?mode=install on my local box, the upgrade from my local host (the html page) indicated that it's upgraded successfully.  But once I click on the access my site link, I lost all the menu. Event when log on as host account,  I lost the admin as well as the host menu.

I opened the C:\dotnetnuke\Solutions\DotNetNuke.All.sln and rebuild all solution and got the following reference issues.

I'm under a pressure to get things done.  Could some one point me in the right direct where I can resolve these issues to get my dev enviroment up and running again?  Please help.  This is extremly important.

P.H.

C:\DotNetNuke\admin\Containers\Title.ascx.vb(37): Import of type 'DotNetNuke.UI.Utilities.IClientAPICallbackEventHandler' from assembly or module 'DotNetNuke.WebUtility' failed.
C:\DotNetNuke\admin\Files\FileManager.ascx.vb(103): Import of type 'DotNetNuke.UI.Utilities.IClientAPICallbackEventHandler' from assembly or module 'DotNetNuke.WebUtility' failed.
C:\DotNetNuke\admin\Lists\ListEditor.ascx.vb(50): Import of type 'DotNetNuke.UI.Utilities.IClientAPICallbackEventHandler' from assembly or module 'DotNetNuke.WebUtility' failed.
C:\DotNetNuke\admin\Localization\LanguageEditor.ascx.vb(55): Import of type 'DotNetNuke.UI.Utilities.IClientAPICallbackEventHandler' from assembly or module 'DotNetNuke.WebUtility' failed.
C:\DotNetNuke\components\Shared\Calendar.vb(71): 'IsClientScriptBlockRegistered' is not a member of 'DotNetNuke.UI.Utilities.ClientAPI'.
C:\DotNetNuke\components\Shared\Calendar.vb(72): 'RegisterClientScriptBlock' is not a member of 'DotNetNuke.UI.Utilities.ClientAPI'.
C:\DotNetNuke\components\Shared\Globals.vb(1396): 'RegisterClientScriptBlock' is not a member of 'DotNetNuke.UI.Utilities.ClientAPI'.
C:\DotNetNuke\Default.aspx.vb(530): 'HandleClientAPICallbackEvent' is not a member of 'DotNetNuke.UI.Utilities.ClientAPI'.
C:\dotnetnuke\Providers\NavigationProviders\DNNMenuNavigationProvider\DNNMenuNavigationProvider.vb(32): Import of type 'DotNetNuke.UI.Utilities.IClientAPICallbackEventHandler' from assembly or module 'DotNetNuke.WebUtility' failed.
C:\dotnetnuke\Providers\NavigationProviders\DNNMenuNavigationProvider\DNNMenuNavigationProvider.vb(75): Import of type 'DotNetNuke.UI.Utilities.IClientAPICallbackEventHandler' from assembly or module 'DotNetNuke.WebUtility' failed.
C:\dotnetnuke\Providers\NavigationProviders\DNNMenuNavigationProvider\DNNMenuNavigationProvider.vb(714): Import of type 'DotNetNuke.UI.Utilities.IClientAPICallbackEventHandler' from assembly or module 'DotNetNuke.WebUtility' failed.
C:\dotnetnuke\Providers\NavigationProviders\DNNTreeNavigationProvider\DNNTreeNavigationProvider.vb(34): Import of type 'DotNetNuke.UI.Utilities.IClientAPICallbackEventHandler' from assembly or module 'DotNetNuke.WebUtility' failed.
C:\dotnetnuke\Providers\NavigationProviders\DNNTreeNavigationProvider\DNNTreeNavigationProvider.vb(58): Import of type 'DotNetNuke.UI.Utilities.IClientAPICallbackEventHandler' from assembly or module 'DotNetNuke.WebUtility' failed.
C:\dotnetnuke\Providers\NavigationProviders\DNNTreeNavigationProvider\DNNTreeNavigationProvider.vb(289): Import of type 'DotNetNuke.UI.Utilities.IClientAPICallbackEventHandler' from assembly or module 'DotNetNuke.WebUtility' failed.
Warning: The dependency 'DotNetNuke.WebUtility, Version=1.0.2137.19035, Culture=neutral' in project 'BuildSupport' cannot be copied to the run directory because it would overwrite the reference 'DotNetNuke.WebUtility, Version=3.2.0.0, Culture=neutral'.
Warning: The dependency 'DotNetNuke.WebUtility, Version=1.0.2137.19035, Culture=neutral' in project 'Provider.DNNDropDownNavigationProvider' cannot be copied to the run directory because it would overwrite the reference 'DotNetNuke.WebUtility, Version=3.2.0.0, Culture=neutral'.
Warning: The dependency 'DotNetNuke.WebUtility, Version=1.0.2137.19035, Culture=neutral' in project 'Provider.DNNMenuNavigationProvider' cannot be copied to the run directory because it would overwrite the reference 'DotNetNuke.WebUtility, Version=3.2.0.0, Culture=neutral'.
Warning: The dependency 'DotNetNuke.WebUtility, Version=1.0.2137.19035, Culture=neutral' in project 'Provider.DNNTreeNavigationProvider' cannot be copied to the run directory because it would overwrite the reference 'DotNetNuke.WebUtility, Version=3.2.0.0, Culture=neutral'.
Warning: The dependency 'DotNetNuke.WebUtility, Version=1.0.2137.19035, Culture=neutral' in project 'Provider.SolpartMenuNavigationProvider' cannot be copied to the run directory because it would overwrite the reference 'DotNetNuke.WebUtility, Version=3.2.0.0, Culture=neutral'.
Warning: The dependency 'DotNetNuke.WebUtility, Version=3.2.0.0, Culture=neutral' in project 'DotNetNuke' cannot be copied to the run directory because it would overwrite the reference 'DotNetNuke.WebUtility, Version=1.0.2137.19035, Culture=neutral'.

0
h_phi

I was able to fix the problem!
0
h_phi
1/4/2006 1:43:00 PM
Well, what was the problem ? and How did you solve it ?
0
IndianGuru
1/4/2006 2:30:09 PM

What I did was remove all the reference dll on the project that prompted the errors.  recomplile/rebuild each projects individually.  Add the reference back to the project and recompile/rebuild the entired solution.

P.H.

0
h_phi

From 2.1.2 to 3.1 or 2.1.2 to 3.0.13 to 3.1

Infinite redirect loop after upgrade from DotNetNuke 3.1.1 to 3.2.1
After upgrading from DotNetNuke 3.1.1 to 3.2.1, I cannot access any of the DNN sites. Each access never completes. I checked all my aliases. They seem fine. I access my site via http://localhost/site or http://machinename/site and it fails. Of course, it all works under 3.1.1 (and prior versions). Anyone else experience this problem? Know of a fix? ...

Bug DNN 3.1.1 Upgrade from 2.1.2 -> 3.1.0 ->
Somewhere along the process, (I missed when) a portal upgrade created a problem with portal creation. The site is created fine, but the password for the admin is never correct. I have to use host to correct it. Anyone faced this ?Do you know the truth when you hear it? are you using the same hash keys in your web.config? this got me one time-DarrenNeese.com-DNN ROCKS!-DeveloperSchool.com Thanks, this helped me narrow it down and realize it was possibly the upgrade from DNN2 to DNN 3. Since there are no hash keys in DNN2 because it uses an encryption key, how did you solve it?Do you know ...

Automated cleanup tool to remove the .NET Framework 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 and 3.5
"I have posted an updated version of the .NET Framework cleanup tool that now contains support for automatically cleaning up the .NET Framework 1.0, the .NET Framework 1.1, the .NET Framework 2.0, the ..NET Framework 3.0 and the .NET Framework 3.5. This tool automates the manual cleanup steps for the .NET Framework 2.0 that I posted a while ago. These steps have helped solve most of the known .NET Framework 2.0 beta uninstall issues that I know of. In addition, the tool can be useful to return your system to a known (relatively clean) state in case you run into any .NET Framew...

Upgrading from DotNetNuke 2.1.2 to DotNetNuke 3.0.13 can not sign on as admin or host
I have just upgraded from Upgrading from DotNetNuke 2.1.2 to DotNetNuke 3.0.13, however now I can not sign on as either admin or host.. Also after registering as normal client I do not see my tabs that were built using DotNetNuke 2.1.2...

Differences DotNetNuke 2.1.2 and 3.1.3
Hi all, I am currently in a research fase about DotNetNuke. I have been searching a lot to find differences between DotNetNuke version 2.1.2 and DotNetNuke version 3.1.3. On the website DotNetNuke.com is much information about DotNetNuke 3.1.3 and how good it is and where to use it for, but not really some list about what functions it has. There is a list of bugs that are known and solved etc. at support.dotnetnuke.com but not a list with it's functions and possibilities. About DotNetNuke version 2.1.2 is really not much information to find. Every page I find tells DotNetNuke v.2...

3.0.5 Issue
After debugging (literally) a problem during the upgrade process from 2.1.2 to 3.0.4/5, I found that the upgrade process requires localhost/DotNetNuke to be the only entry (whereas you could have CSVs in the PortalAlias field previously) in the PortalAlias field for Portal 0. This comes to light in components/Shared/PageBase.vb where the following code tries to check the value of PortalSettings.DefaultLanguage in line 14 below: 'Localization Public Property PageCulture() As CultureInfo Get Dim ci As CultureInfo ' Obt...

[ANN] Release of Bugzilla 3.0.1, 3.1.1, 2.22.3, and 2.20.5
--Sig_nEH4Ypdt2vWEVOYyO6=XaoK Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Today the Bugzilla project has four releases! 3.0.1 is the first bug-fix release for the 3.0 series. 3.0 was very stable, but 3.0.1 adds a lot of little polish fixes that greatly improve the experience of using Bugzilla. 3.1.1 is our first development release toward Bugzilla 3.2. It has a huge number of new features, but is EXTREMELY UNSTABLE. It has not been tested, and should not be used in a production environment. It may fail in critical ways, or destro...

Upgrade 3.1.0 to 3.1.1
Does anybody have a procedure that outlines the upgrade from 3.1.0 to 3.1.1.I would think it would be pretty minor, but I like it to go a smooth as possible.Thanks! a few steps:* modify your old web.config so that "autoupgrade" = false (this will make sure that no other visitor can accidentily cause the upgrade procedure to start while you are still uploading)* copy old web.config to web.backup.resources* in the install package of 3.1.1. rename release.config to web.config* from the old web.config copy the keys SiteSQLServer, MachineValidationKey, MachineDecryptionKey to your new web.confi...

Upgrading from 3.1.0 to 3.1.1
I just read through the very nicely done documentation for 3.1.1 and am unsure how to proceed with my upgrade from 3.1.0.(It is a clean install of 3.1.0 with no modules installed)Should I treat my 3.1.0 installation the same as a 3.0.13 installation and follow the instructions on page 8?----------------------------------------------------- In order to successfully upgrade you must follow the procedure outlined below             1.  Make a back-up copy of your existing web.config file (web.backup.resources).  We cannot emphasi...

unable to instal latest 3.0.1 and 3.0.2 and 3.0.3 upgrades due NO WIN32
Name: Miep Visser Email: miepdotvisserathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: unable to instal latest 3.0.1 and 3.0.2 and 3.0.3 upgrades due NO WIN32 Comments: What is going on here? We have the layesy VISTA OS, and never had this response before. Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.0.04506) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them t...

enigmail-1.0.1 for TB-3.0.x and enigmail-1.1.2 for TB-3.1.x available
Hi, enigmail-1.0.1 (TB-3.0.x) and enigmail-1.1.2 (TB-3.1.x) are available at http://enigmail.mozdev.org. Note for Seamonkey-2.0.x you can download and install enigmail-1.0.1. Have fun, Walter ...

Web resources about - Upgrade DotNetNuke from 3.1.1 to 3.2.0 issues - asp.net.dotnetnuke

DotNetNuke CMS Is Now DNN Evoq
DNN Evoq available in the cloud via Windows Azure

DotNetNuke Brings Open Source Social To Windows
Social features added to both the commercial and free community editions of the open source content management system for the Microsoft.NET platform. ...

Winner and Still Champ, DotNetNuke
By popular demand, DotNetNuke, which built an open source empire on the Microsoft .Net platform

DotNetNuke: An Open-Source CMS ... For Microsoft Web Sites
Version 7.0 of DotNetNuke, an open-source content-management system that you've probably never heard of, is now released and bringing enterprise-level ...

DotNetNuke acquires software firm iFinity to beef up its Web content management platform
DotNetNuke (DNN), the Silicon Valley company behind a popular Web content management platform for Microsoft .NET, this morning announced that ...

Products - CrunchBase
Product profiles

Harrison Jones - LinkedIn
View Harrison Jones's professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the world's largest business network, helping professionals like Harrison ...

Talk:Web application framework - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
If I may be so bold , this article would benefit from a total rewrite; in its current form the article provides little information and, I suspect, ...

Bendigo > > GRV Clubs > Home
Bendigo > > GRV Clubs > GRV Clubs" /> > GRV Clubs,DotNetNuke,DNN" /> > GRV Clubs" /> Our Club LORDS RACEWAY IMAGE GALLERY All the colour and ...

Shepparton > > GRV Clubs > Home
Shepparton > > GRV Clubs > GRV Clubs" /> > GRV Clubs,DotNetNuke,DNN" /> > GRV Clubs" /> Our Club VICTORY FOR ARCHIE Star striker scores first ...