SOwens Technologies announces new line of Security software for DotNetNuke Portal Software

Imagine encrypting specific fields in your database, based on requirements and the needs of your customer or organization. Now do it with a few lines of code and your using InCryptorIT software by SOwens Technologies. Read about our first product in our new line of software at SOwens Technologies.

Steven Owens
SOwens Technologies...we make the net move
0
sowens

Shouln't this be posted in another forum?
Do you know the truth when you hear it?
0
hooligannes97

Microsoft announces new security software
Microsoft has said it will begin selling network security software pre-installed on computers, taking aim at a market dominated by appliance security vendors. Microsoft said it is lining up hardware partners such as Hewlett-Packard and Network Engines for its Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server software, due to launch later this year. Companies such as CheckPoint Software Technologies and SonicWall have been longtime players in the market for security appliances, which are networked computers, often with self-updating and configuring software, plugged directly i...

Open software, secure software
Monday, 1 March 2004, 1:51 PM CET Fifty-plus years ago Grace Hopper used her experiences with programming the UNIVAC with FLOW-MATIC (an open-source project) to write her first compiler paper and the modern era of computing programming began. Some would also say that things haven't improved much since her day. Indeed, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) estimated that in 2001 $59.5 billion annually, about 0.6 percent of the gross domestic product was being lost because of software bugs. The Sustainable Computing Consortium (SCC), an academic, gove...

DOTNETNUKE integration with other portal technologies such as WebSphere portal
Does anyone know if there is anyway a portlet (WebSphere Portal - WSP) and module (DOTNETNUKE - DNN) be used seamlessly across the 2 portal technologies?  Does DNN support WSRP or JSR168 standards?  I work for a company that has introduced both DNN and   WSP.  We are now considering which technology should persist or can both.  Thank you for your comments. I think they're two different types.  That will limit the interoperability.  You can certainly customize some web services, or simply IFrame each portal's content in the other...  If...

New York City - Announcement
We recently started the New York City chapter of The International Association of Software Architects (IASA). We hold meetings for Software Architects and others interested in this field. The group is run strictly by volunteers and all meetings are free. We are also looking for practicing software architects from the New York/New Jersey area who are interested in making presentations to the group. Please contact Bill Hazard (bill_hazard@kaplan.com) or Bill Zack (wzack@compuserve.com) if you are interested. About the International Association of Software Architects (From http://...

New Portal Always Redirects to Default DotNetNuke Portal. Please Help...
I recently moved my portal up to WebHost4Life.com Everything has seemed pretty smooth, but I recently tried creating a new portal www.newportal.com (just an example). But when I try to go to that url in IE or FireFox, it keeps redirecting me to the default portal. I know the domain is correct because I placed an image in the images directory and was able to browse to that image and it displays. I'm currently using 3.1.0. What preventing my aliases from working? Please help. Thanks. DJ For a new domain www.newportal .com you need to create an application in wh4L ...

Mediachase Launches New Dev Team Collaboration Software and New Version of .NET Calendar
Mediachase, the creators of .NET Calendar, and .NET File Uploader, today launched both a new version of the .NET calendar control which allows developers to build powerful calendar oriented collaborative applications, and also launched a new version of their Instant Business Network software that enables development teams to more effectively communicate, collaborate, & coordinate development efforts from the beginning to the end of your projects. Integrated Features & Capabilities Include: Secure Instant Messaging, File Exchange, & Conferencing Complete Web Portal with ...

i-net SYBELUXT
i-net software announces the availability of i-net SYBELUXT. i-net SYBELUXT is a native type 4 high-performance JDBC driver providing JDBC 3.0 and 2.0 support for Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise and SQL Anywhere Database Servers. i-net SYBELUXT fully supports the following JDBC 3.0 features: - Savepoints -- allow a transaction to be rolled back to a designated savepoint - Ability to have multiple ResultSet objects open at the same time - Ability to identify parameters to CallableStatement objects by name as well as by index - ResultSet holdability -- ability to specify whethe...

New Linux Software portal
[image: http://blog.browsefast.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/bfast_screen.jpg] Hello to all. Here�s a sugestion of a new Linux software portal that i�ve been working for the past year and a half on my spare time. This is a place for promotion of the best Linux software. Either commercial or open source. You can find plenty of useful software and games in here. The site is still on beta stage (has been online for about two monts only) but is quite usable. Feel free to visit and post a comment if you wish. 'Browse Fast - Promoting the Best Linux Software' (htt...

New software security device
Hello. Is there any way to create a new Software security device besides the one that is bundled with Mozilla/Firefox? I know it is possible to add new hardware security devices, and then choose among all of them. And I need to do it in the same profile. I am doing some tests and need to select between security devices (this is the important part for my tests). Thank you in advance. Emilio Perez. Emilio Perez wrote: > Hello. > > Is there any way to create a new Software security device besides the > one that is bundled with Mozilla/Firefox? The Softw...

Net security software exposed
Swiss researchers have found a way around the most commonly used security system to protect passwords over the internet http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/2785145.stm -- Regard: Joh@nnes "If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,you will succumb in every battle" The rebuttal. http://slashdot.org/articles/03/02/20/1956229.shtml?tid=93&tid=172 Nils Nils R Grotnes <nils@paragon.no> wrote in news:a53737ea4fa06fce176c2e1af9a62079@nilses.paragon.no: > http://slashdot.org/articles/03/02/20/1956229.shtml?tid=93&tid=172 Thanks, Nils. It seems ...

No Communications from DotNetNuke... where to get the software?
Who do you have to bribe to get a copy of the software?  I joined their membership to be able to download DotNetNuke and have been waiting quite a while for what I assumed would be an automated response with the account verification.  I still can't get the softare and still can get the program. I'm a nat's whisker from walking away completely.  I mean, if they can't reliably get a new member signed up and the software distributed, what kind of Customer Service to they have and will have if I ever DO get the software. Add to that, I spent the $50 for the unlimited ...

Panda Software Releases Early Version of Its New TruPREVENT Technology in an Effort to Aid Computer Users Against New Types of Computer Threats
Panda Software has been busy designing its new solutions for 2005 that will protect computer users against the new types of computer threats that seem to spread almost instantly. Panda Software answers these threats with its TruPREVENT technologies which will be a key feature for all Panda solutions in the coming year. Panda's new technology will help detect and stop threats even without virus signatures so that new and unknown threats can be stopped before causing damage to the user. http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/07-29-2004/000222149...

New Release: BGI SCORM LMS Portal v2.5.0 - New Certification Manager with WYSIWYG Certificate Designer
Brisinger Group, Inc. is very pleased to announce the release version 2.5.0 of its award winning DotNetNuke (DNN) Integrated SCORM Learning Management System (LMS) - BGI SCORM LMS.  Version 2.5.0 is a major mile stone for the LMS with a number of great new enhancements and a new certification management module which includes a WYSIWYG Certificate Designer, the ability to assign certificates to successfully completed courses and exams with a PDF Download of the certificate for printed certificate.  Below is a list of the updates, enhancements, and additions to this new version of t...

New DotNetNuke Portal Dashboard Module
We are proud to announce our latest module creation, the Portal Dashboard. Have you ever wished you could easily keep track of all the vital statistics about your portals including numbers of users, top pages, top affiliates and much more?  Or, how about define your own queries to capture statistics about your portal?  On top of all of that, wouldn't it be great to be able to save snapshots of the statistics and export them to excel over time?  All that and much more is now possible with our latest module, the Portal Dashboard.  Key features include: Includes over 30 s...

Web resources about - SOwens Technologies announces new line of Security software for DotNetNuke Portal Software - asp.net.dotnetnuke

Maxwell Technologies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The company was founded in 1965 as Maxwell Laboratories, originally as a government contractor, providing advanced physics, pulsed power, space ...

IBM eager to share technologies with China's Internet sector
IBM eager to share technologies with China's Internet sector

AMD Discusses 2016 Radeon Visual Technologies Roadmap
... it until the first products implementing new technology are launched. With AMD’s GPU assets having been reorganized under the Radeon Technologies ...

7 technologies Apple brought to the mainstream
... at times, is also what makes the company great. Over the course of Apple's history, the company has helped popularize a number of technologies ...

Yesterday’s technologies, today’s problems
When I first heard the story, I didn’t believe it. I mean, really, a Paris airport forced to shut down because a computer running Windows 3.1 ...

The Clash Of New Telcom Technologies: Will It Be Settled In The Private Sector, Or By Government?
The Clash Of New Telcom Technologies: Will It Be Settled In The Private Sector, Or By Government?

Digitimes Research: South Korea-based ETRI developing transparent display technologies
... Research Institute (ETRI) has been developing guest-host LCD and polymer dispersed liquid crystal (PDLC), two new transparent display technologies ...

6 Star Wars technologies that exist today
By Cat DiStasioThe new Star Wars sequel had a record-breaking opening last week, proving once and for all the indelible mark the sci-fi saga ...

10 Technologies That Will Be Most Prominent at CES 2016
CES—perhaps the IT industry's biggest event of the year—begins Jan. 6. Here's a look at the technologies that will be most prominent at the show. ...

AMD’s Radeon Technologies Group highlights next-gen display standards, new FreeSync capabilities
AMD has big plans for future high dynamic range displays in 2016, and new features for its FreeSync monitors. HDMI support, low framerate compensation, ...