Paypal integration in dnn

hi,

i am trying to implement paypal.

once the transaction has been done successfully i didn't get any success information from payapl.

we have bye the subscription button from paypal.

please help me how do i get the success or fail inforamtion from paypal

0
charu_jawale

PayPal Integration with .net (to get values back from PayPal)
 We want to integrate our ASP.Net webapplicaiton to PayPal. Currently we are in teh process of developing the application so we are using PayPal sandbox. When user clicks on checkout button we pass the control to paypal sandbox, where the items along with their price is displayed. Now suppose user pays for the items, now control should come back to the main application along with the information whether payment was successful or not and also the transaction id (which we need to put in our database). Please let me know how we can do this. Also, do we need a public ip so that sandbox can ...

Paypal integration dotnetnuke module
Hello, I am a ASP.Net Programmer , working with DNN 3.2. I am trying to integrate the paypal  in my module for purchasing itemI want to notify user with mail about the money transaction whether it is verified or not..And have to do some changes in database if only the money transaction is verified. I have written the paypalstring statement as Dim sBaseURL As String = sDomain & IIf(Request.ApplicationPath = "/", "", Request.ApplicationPath).ToString & "/DesktopModules/PayPalIPN"                &nb...

Paypal integration code in vb.net
Hi,      I am developing a real estate web site in asp.net 2.0/vb.net in which the advertiser has to make payments thru Paypal. I need the integration code in vb.net . Can someone give me the full source code to this or links Thanks & regards Sanjish Hi there, Refer the below links. http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/archive/2005/11/08/430005.aspx http://www.codersbarn.com/post/2008/03/Integrate-PayPal-Checkout-Button-with-ASPNET-20.aspxKalyan Krishna.B(Web Developer)Email: kalyandotnetdeveloper@gmail.com...

Datawindow.Net & Dotnetnuke (DNN)
Evaluating Datawindow.NET 2.0 trial version ..... Is anybody using it to develope Dotnetnuke modules? Is this even possible since DNN uses its own data access layer (DAL)? Thanks! Mel foothillgroup@yahoo.com If the DAL exposed datasets you'd be set. DataWindow.Net can still work with them. Unforunately, the DNN DAL uses ArrayLists, so until DataWindow.Net starts supporting object types for data, there's a mismatch. Fortunately, the DNN DAL isn't really a requirement for using DNN: http://www.dotnetnuke.com/Community/ForumsDotNetNuke/tabid/795/postid/26708/D...

Integrating Paypal (IPN) With my .NET application (GOING CRAZY)
I spent the last two days trying to setup IPN correctly. You are the last chance for me so your help will be greatly appreciated.   Here is what is going on My site will link the buyer and the seller together for example: Bob goes to my site to post an item he wants to sell (lets say a cell phone) Steve goes to my site looking for a cell phone and he purchased Bob’s cell phone. The money will go to Bob’s paypal account to my account. Steve should be redirected back to my site and the transaction information should be shown to him in OrderDetails.aspx and to update my database. &...

Integrate CMS.NET(Stephen Fraser) as a module to DotNetNuke!
I'm working on a project at my university. Now I'm trying to add CMS.NET as a module to DotNetNuke version 3.0.13. Anyone have any idea, please share it with me and other people? Thanks in advance. Hi what is CMS.NET?McKelt Solutions are you talking about the contracting estimating software I think you will have to get some source code for that from the companyDylan Barberread my stupid blog http://codemypantsoff.com Hi all,I though that every one knew CMS.NET. Sorry for that. It's a content management system written by Stephen Fraser, and it comes with the book: Real World ASP.NE...

Integrate CMS.NET(author Stephen Fraser) to DotNetNuke!
Hi every body, I'm working on a project at my university. I'm trying to integrate the CMS.NET as a module to DotNetNuke version 3.0.13. Anyone have any idea, please share it with me and other people?Or anyone did it before? Thanks in advance. Hmm. All info worth something is locked on the site for CMS.net. So it will be hard to give you any special pointers. One need not only to register, but wome sort of code, which I do not have....   So I will give more general pointers. Start with the whitepaper in your dnn folder. Even if you find it hard or does not understand ...

Integrate CMS.NET (Stephen Fraser) as a module in DotNetNuke!
I'm working on a project at my university. Now I'm trying to add CMS.NET as a module to DotNetNuke. Anyone has any idea, please share it with me and other people. Thanks in advance. What is CMS.NET?View My Blog Download My URL Rewriter and Reverse ProxyOnly $9.95/month, ASP.NET, 2GB & SQL 2005 You can go to DotNetNuke forum, subforum Custom Modules, the same title can be seen there.>> forums.asp.net>> DotNetNuke>>>> Custom Modules  ...

integration of paypal for monthly/annual subscription in c#.net website
Hi, Can anybody pls guide me how to integrate paypal in my c#.net website. Its going to be used for monthly/ annual membership fees. I already have paypal account, and email address where i want the payments to go. Can anybody pls guide me how to integrate such paypal into my website.   Thanks, Harryforums. Go get the Paypal .NET SDK: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/pdn/software_dev_kit_asp_net-outside Lots more information here: http://www.paypaldev.org/  ...

Integrating Visual Studio 2008 / .NET 3.5 with PayPal
I am trying to integrate Visual Studio 2008 and .NET 3.5 with PayPal.  I have not seen any PayPal SDKs that work on the 2.0, 3.0 or 3.5 frameworks.  What is everyone using in order to do PayPal e-commerce in their projects?  I am open to switching away from PayPal as long as someone can provide me with a link to a decent e-commerce SDK.You can't stop entropy so why even try? If SDK is 1.1 based, you can still use it since 1.1 assemblies will work with 2.0 and 3.5.Thanks------------------------------------------------------------This posting is provided "AS IS&q...

Details on how to integrate Yet Another Forums.net with DNN 2.0.3
Installing Yet Another Forums.net Beta 0.97 into a DNN 2.0.3 portal Yet Another Forums.net (YAF) is an ASP.NET forums application that can be easily modified to integrate with DotNetNuke. I think these forums are so good that in my view the www.dotnetnuke.com website should start using them instead of these forums! Below are the steps that I took to get this forum working with my DNN 2.0.3 portals. It may or may not be the best approach, but it works well. Download the files: Go to www.yetanotherforum.net and click on the link to download the forums. You will be taken to a Sour...

PayPAl---DNN and the Donate code for ---- PayPal
I cant seem to get the "PayPal Donate Code" to work on my DNN 2.0.3 site. The site works fine, all is good, ....But I cant plug in the "PayPal Donate Code" to any of the modules (TEXT/HTML module??) and make it work. I tested this: I can copy the "PayPal Donate Code" to an html page on my PC and it works when I open the page. simple. (a simple html page with the code inserted, works,,not using it on my dnn site) But When i copy that same "PayPal Donate Code" into one of the TEXT/HTML module, dnn doesnt seem to be letting it to run, I click it and...

request comments and pointers how best to integrate this XML RPC .net chat as a dnn modue
Hi take a look at dhtml based javascript xml rpc .net chat This our new .net chat, the original xml rpc library was php, but w now coverted it over .net. How would we best integratethis as a dnn module, we were thinking about something like show a chat button or link to logged in users and when clicked they would get this chatwindow. Some features: Private conversations with one or multiple Users Visual notification when users are typing a message File transfer to room or individual users Ability to save session messages to local drive ( transcript fu...

Integrating the C#.net and VB.net application
Hello All,  I'm trying to integrate the C#.net application and VB.net application.  Can you give me any suggestions of how to merge them.  Thanks in Advance You are probably goign to have to convert one of the applications to the other language at one point.  There are online conversion tools to help http://www.carlosag.net/Tools/CodeTranslator/- WilliamPlease mark the most helpful reply/replies as "Answer".Give some of my PWSK modules a try.  Type of application?We All move to our original place.Don't forget.Imran Baloch @weighfield: I d...

Web resources about - Paypal integration in dnn - asp.net.dotnetnuke

Artificial hair integrations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Artificial hair integrations , more commonly known as hair extensions (rarely referred to as a hair hat ), add length and/or fullness to human ...

Pixelmator for iPhone and iPad adds Apple Pencil integration, 3D Touch Peek and Pop, home screen quick ...
... more about iOS Devices , Apps , and iPhone at 9to5Mac . What do you think? Discuss "Pixelmator for iPhone and iPad adds Apple Pencil integration, ...

Readdle’s Scanner Pro updated with smart renaming, Box integration and more
... buttons in the bottom toolbar after making your document selection. All Box-ed up The new version of Scanner Pro also introduces integration ...

Apple TV universal search integration expands to PBS and PBS Kids, suggests API now open
It appears Apple has made good on promises to roll out developer access to Apple TV universal search APIs, as tvOS now includes deep content ...

Integration Can Break The Social Media Obsession
OK, I have to be honest. I had never heard of R3. Apparently in its day job R3 helps companies maximize their agency reviews, remunerations and ...

Smart Cars Meet Smart Homes: Ford Exploring SYNC Integration with Amazon Echo and Alexa, Wink
Ford is exploring linking smart devices like Amazon Echo and Wink to its vehicles to allow consumers to control lights, thermostats, security ...

Harman Suprises Us With Unusual Connected Car Tech, Including Office 365 Integration
... Microsoft a bigger presence in the car. A new partnership between Harman and Microsoft announced at CES 2016 will see more Office 365 integration ...

Cisco Partners: 'We Want Tighter Integration' With Microsoft
Cisco Partners: 'We Want Tighter Integration' With Microsoft CRN Partners are calling for tighter integration between Cisco and Microsoft as ...

As Apple Slowly Starts Adopting Carrier Billing, Microsoft Follows On With Integration For All Windows ...
Terry Myerson, executive vice president of operating systems at Microsoft (Photo by Andrew Burton/Getty Images) Apple has begun trying out carrier ...

Innovation and integration for better cities (part 2)
Humanity's move to the city is accelerating, so how do you make its citizens feel at home? From Paris to Lagos, François Picard's panel looks ...