&n...

Please Help, How to launch the ASP.NET web application without the menubar and locationbar by creating a shortcut on the desktop
Please Help, How to launch the ASP.NET web application without the menubar and locationbar by creating a shortcut on the desktop - like MS CRM? I don't want a pop-up by using javascript window.open method. I want to launch it by clicking the shortcut on the desktop and the application will launch on the browser without the menubar and locationbar etc... just like what we are running the MS CRM in a browser. Since the javascript self.menubar.visible = false etc... are no more working in new browser, any new javascript that replace those functions that work on old browser. Another ...

what is new in vb net for Net 2.0 ?
where can I find an article with all what is new in vb net for Net 2.0 ? thank youangiras ???? http://whidbey.msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dv_vbcn/html/d7e97396-7f42-4873-a81c-4ebcc4b6ca02.aspThanks,Teemu KeiskiFinland, EU...