Infinite redirect loop after upgrade from DotNetNuke 3.1.1 to 3.2.1

After upgrading from DotNetNuke 3.1.1 to 3.2.1, I cannot access any of the DNN sites. Each access never completes.

I checked all my aliases. They seem fine.

I access my site via http://localhost/site or http://machinename/site and it fails.

Of course, it all works under 3.1.1 (and prior versions).

Anyone else experience this problem? Know of a fix?

0
wnr

From 2.1.2 to 3.1 or 2.1.2 to 3.0.13 to 3.1

Upgrade DotNetNuke from 3.1.1 to 3.2.0 issues
I upgraded my dotnetnuke from 3.1.1 to 3.2.0.  I was successfully upgraded one of my server with no problem. But when I upgrade my local dev box, I have problems.  After I run the http://localhost/dotnetnuke/install/install.aspx?mode=install on my local box, the upgrade from my local host (the html page) indicated that it's upgraded successfully.  But once I click on the access my site link, I lost all the menu. Event when log on as host account,  I lost the admin as well as the host menu.  I opened the C:\dotnetnuke\Solutions\DotNetNuke.All.sln and rebuild al...

Differences DotNetNuke 2.1.2 and 3.1.3
Hi all, I am currently in a research fase about DotNetNuke. I have been searching a lot to find differences between DotNetNuke version 2.1.2 and DotNetNuke version 3.1.3. On the website DotNetNuke.com is much information about DotNetNuke 3.1.3 and how good it is and where to use it for, but not really some list about what functions it has. There is a list of bugs that are known and solved etc. at support.dotnetnuke.com but not a list with it's functions and possibilities. About DotNetNuke version 2.1.2 is really not much information to find. Every page I find tells DotNetNuke v.2...

Bug DNN 3.1.1 Upgrade from 2.1.2 -> 3.1.0 ->
Somewhere along the process, (I missed when) a portal upgrade created a problem with portal creation. The site is created fine, but the password for the admin is never correct. I have to use host to correct it. Anyone faced this ?Do you know the truth when you hear it? are you using the same hash keys in your web.config? this got me one time-DarrenNeese.com-DNN ROCKS!-DeveloperSchool.com Thanks, this helped me narrow it down and realize it was possibly the upgrade from DNN2 to DNN 3. Since there are no hash keys in DNN2 because it uses an encryption key, how did you solve it?Do you know ...

Trying to upgrade 3.1.1-217 to 3.1.2
So, the LAG goes from SLES9 to SLES11 IFF you use the iso to do an upgrade, otherwise known as burn and recreate. The trouble we have is that we only have one LAG, so following the instructions in 'Novell Documentation' (http://www.novell.com/documentation/novellaccessmanager31/installation/?page=/documentation/novellaccessmanager31/installation/data/bn7y8xh.html) presents a problem, since Step 4 is "Remove the Access Gateway from the L4 switch configuration and from the cluster." If you try and remove a solo LAG from the cluster, it deletes your cluster. So,...

Upgrading from 3.1.0 to 3.1.1
I just read through the very nicely done documentation for 3.1.1 and am unsure how to proceed with my upgrade from 3.1.0.(It is a clean install of 3.1.0 with no modules installed)Should I treat my 3.1.0 installation the same as a 3.0.13 installation and follow the instructions on page 8?----------------------------------------------------- In order to successfully upgrade you must follow the procedure outlined below             1.  Make a back-up copy of your existing web.config file (web.backup.resources).  We cannot emphasi...

How to upgrade 3.1 ro 3.1.1?
Hello,I have read some instructions for upgrade and got confused about file copying part. I can modify my web.config etc files but I'm not sure what do I with installation package (.zip) file.Do I extract and overwrite everything on existing install? Or I place .ZIP file under root? Or what do I do? you extract and overwrite (this is why it's important to keep your web.config safe, as you'll need to rename the release.config in the new zip as web.config, and then cut-and-paste the key values [machinevalidationkey, machineencryptionkey and connectionstrin] into the renamed release.config fr...

Upgrade order from 3.1 to 3.1.1
Just a Sanity check: 1) Upgrade the Admin console first (assuming Admin and IDP are on separate boxes) 2) Upgrade IDP next 3) Upgrade LAG next Don't use any new features until everything is upgraded? -- kjhurni ------------------------------------------------------------------------ kjhurni wrote: > > Just a Sanity check: > > 1) Upgrade the Admin console first (assuming Admin and IDP are on > separate boxes) > 2) Upgrade IDP next > 3) Upgrade LAG next > > Don't use any new features until everything is upgraded? co...

How to upgrade from 3.1 to 3.1.1 on webhost4life?
Sorry, a newbie here...I am hosting over at webhost4life.com and they installed DNN 3.1 version when I signed up for their service. I would like to upgrade to 3.1.1 and I am wondering if anyone can give me exact details how to do this. I know someone said unzip the code, does that mean I upload just the zip file, and then it will unzip itself, or do I need to unzip on my computer, and then overwrite on the server? Thanks, and as detailed as possible for this newbie.Much appreciated!!www.vacationvillascostarica.com SurfBarney, I have the same issue at WH4L. The guys there can do it for you ...

Upgrade 3.1.0 to 3.1.1
Does anybody have a procedure that outlines the upgrade from 3.1.0 to 3.1.1.I would think it would be pretty minor, but I like it to go a smooth as possible.Thanks! a few steps:* modify your old web.config so that "autoupgrade" = false (this will make sure that no other visitor can accidentily cause the upgrade procedure to start while you are still uploading)* copy old web.config to web.backup.resources* in the install package of 3.1.1. rename release.config to web.config* from the old web.config copy the keys SiteSQLServer, MachineValidationKey, MachineDecryptionKey to your new web.confi...

kerberos not working after upgrade frm 3.1.1 to 3.1.3
Dear All, my kerberos stop working after upgradde to 3.1.1, however i still see catalina.out started with "Commit Succeed" NAM keep prompt me for login like following: http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a69/kkyen/WindowsXPProfessional-2011-09-26-02-11-40.png Any idea?? Thx -- kkyen ------------------------------------------------------------------------ I actually have a SR open for this.... I did a packet trace from the client and was getting KRB Error: KRB5KDC_ERR_S_PRINCIPAL_UNKNOWN from the iDP even though commit was also successfull and the SPN is correc...

DotNetNuke 3.3.1 / 4.3.1 Point Release
I see DotNetNuke 3.3.1 / 4.3.1 Point Release posted at DNN site DotNetNuke 3.3.1 / 4.3.1 Point Release - Tuesday, June 20, 2006 A "point" release has been posted for DotNetNuke 3.3/4.3 today. This point release contains fixes for a number of issues which were identified in the original Release Candidate packages. Where do I read, what issues have been addressed ? Check the DotNetNuke Forums:http://www.dotnetnuke.com/Default.aspx?tabid=857&forumid=107&scope=posts&threadid=46918Rodney...

Error in Upgrade from 3.1.1 to 3.2.2
Upgrading a 3.1.1 version to 3.2.2 logged this error in the script for 3.2.1 System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: CREATE UNIQUE INDEX terminated because a duplicate key was found for index ID 4. Most significant primary key is '3785'. Could not create constraint. See previous errors. The statement has been terminated. at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() at Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.SqlHelper.ExecuteNonQuery(SqlConnection connection, CommandType commandType, String commandText, SqlParameter[] commandParameters) at Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.SqlHelper.ExecuteNonQ...

Web resources about - Infinite redirect loop after upgrade from DotNetNuke 3.1.1 to 3.2.1 - asp.net.dotnetnuke

DotNetNuke CMS Is Now DNN Evoq
DNN Evoq available in the cloud via Windows Azure

DotNetNuke Brings Open Source Social To Windows
Social features added to both the commercial and free community editions of the open source content management system for the Microsoft.NET platform. ...

Winner and Still Champ, DotNetNuke
By popular demand, DotNetNuke, which built an open source empire on the Microsoft .Net platform

DotNetNuke: An Open-Source CMS ... For Microsoft Web Sites
Version 7.0 of DotNetNuke, an open-source content-management system that you've probably never heard of, is now released and bringing enterprise-level ...

DotNetNuke acquires software firm iFinity to beef up its Web content management platform
DotNetNuke (DNN), the Silicon Valley company behind a popular Web content management platform for Microsoft .NET, this morning announced that ...

Products - CrunchBase
Product profiles

Harrison Jones - LinkedIn
View Harrison Jones's professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the world's largest business network, helping professionals like Harrison ...

Talk:Web application framework - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
If I may be so bold , this article would benefit from a total rewrite; in its current form the article provides little information and, I suspect, ...

Bendigo > > GRV Clubs > Home
Bendigo > > GRV Clubs > GRV Clubs" /> > GRV Clubs,DotNetNuke,DNN" /> > GRV Clubs" /> Our Club LORDS RACEWAY IMAGE GALLERY All the colour and ...

Shepparton > > GRV Clubs > Home
Shepparton > > GRV Clubs > GRV Clubs" /> > GRV Clubs,DotNetNuke,DNN" /> > GRV Clubs" /> Our Club VICTORY FOR ARCHIE Star striker scores first ...