How to Configure Active Directory with DotNetNuke (DNN)

Hi friends,

I am using DNN 04.09.00

I want to use Active Directory and Windows Authentication with DNN.

Please guide me.

0
priyankthakkar

DotNetNuke and Active Directory
Anyone tried or had luck using Active Directory to Authenticate users in DotNetNuke? Windows Authentication...

DotNetNuke and Active Directory #2
I have installed the authentication and signin modules from tttcompany and they seem to work fine as far as allowing my users to sign in from active directory. However, when i switch authentication mode to windows I can no longer log in as an admin to gain access to administrative functions in dotnetnuke. Any one know how to solve this problem?...

Datawindow.Net & Dotnetnuke (DNN)
Evaluating Datawindow.NET 2.0 trial version ..... Is anybody using it to develope Dotnetnuke modules? Is this even possible since DNN uses its own data access layer (DAL)? Thanks! Mel foothillgroup@yahoo.com If the DAL exposed datasets you'd be set. DataWindow.Net can still work with them. Unforunately, the DNN DAL uses ArrayLists, so until DataWindow.Net starts supporting object types for data, there's a mismatch. Fortunately, the DNN DAL isn't really a requirement for using DNN: http://www.dotnetnuke.com/Community/ForumsDotNetNuke/tabid/795/postid/26708/D...

DotNetNuke Configuration Error
Upgrading to DNN 2.1.2 I just received the error: DotNetNuke Configuration Error Access to the path "D:\Domains\YourDomain.com\wwwroot\verify" is denied. I know what it means and that it's just a check if the directory can be created and actually checks for the permissions. Because I'm on shared host (TacticalSystems) I've to notify them to set the permissions for this directory to be created. I'm fine with their delay of about 1 hour or so but still it's very uncovenient. Because I install DNN on a root directory and can create all DNN subdirectories, the...

DotNetNuke Configuration
DotNetNuke Configuration 3.0.13Access to the path "C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\DotNetNuke\web.config" is denied. If using Windows 2000 - IIS5- the {Server}\ASPNET User Account must have Read, Write, and Change Control of the virtual root of your websiteIf using Windows 2003 - IIS6- the NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE User Account must have Read, Write, and Change Control of the virtual root of your website <add key="SiteSqlServer" value="Server=(local);Database=DotNetNuke;uid=;pwd=;" />  <add key="SiteSqlServer" value="Server=OSENSION;Database=DotNetNuke;uid=ASPNET;pwd=;" /> How...

Active Directory authorization and authentication for DotNetNuke 3.1.0
Welcome, I have written (for now only for my personal issues) module ,witch make accessible Active Directory authorization and authentication for DotNetNuke 3.1.0This module replaces ASP 2.0 Membership providers. My project is early beta for now,but if somebody is interested pleas contact with me.... ___..oOoOo[   DNNForest    ]oOoOo.. ___email:   jakistakis@op.pl...

DotNetNuke Configure...
Guys can you help me? How can I edit the header of the page for the DotNetNuke? I just like to change the table alignment ang some colors for the tables. Please help I need it basly :(. Thanks to all who reply this.... More power!!!...

error in configuring dotnetnuke 4.0.2 Could not find file 'C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\DotNetNuke Website2\SiteUrls.config'.
i m using asp.net 2.0 and sql server 2005 ,and i m getting error Could not find file 'C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\DotNetNuke Website2\SiteUrls.config'. plz guide me By default, the SiteUrls.config file is in the Config directory. Simply copy it to the root. That should fix your error, assuming this is a new install issue. NOTE: Don't expect too many responses here - we're migrating to DNN forums. Your post belongs in either the Install It! or Let’s Chat About It! forum on the DNN site. If you have any further questions/comments, please post there. Thanks!!!  Michael Flanakin | Microsoft Con...

Launching The DotNetNuke Directory – A useful tool for finding the DNN information you want
The DotNetNuke Directory is a free, human-edited directory of DotNetNuke links for modules, skins, jobs, events, tutorials and even a showcase section for websites powered by the DotNetNuke platform.A quick search on Google for DotNetNuke-related websites revealed over 5 million results. It’s no wonder that trying to find useful DNN information can be a little tricky sometimes.Every submission is screened, categorized and tagged by the editors to ensure that sub-standard websites and information do not clutter the directory making it easier for the searcher to find the exact information th...

3.0.12
To prevent problems with 3rd party software referencing core DNN assemblies, please change the references for DotNetNuke.WebControls and DotNetNuke.WebUtility to be project references rather than file. This way, all DNN assemblies reference the same version of DotNetNuke.WebControls and DotNetNuke.WebUtility. Thanks Jim P.s. I can provide the entire file, if necessary. Otherwise, I have attached the diff, for DotNetNuke.vbproj, to make this change: 113,114c113,114 < AssemblyName = "DotNetNuke.WebControls" < HintP...

VS.NET 2003 Project Templates for DotNetNuke from dnnjungle.vmasanas.net
First, many thanks Vicenç Masanas for provide the free template.  Your tool has help many of us to speedup the development effort.Questions:1.  After install the template, there is option to generate DNN Module Communicator and DNN Module Listerner.  Anyone try these?  Any sample code to show how they suppose to work?2.  There are CodeSmith template to generate Info, Controller, Data Provider, SQL DataProvider.  These template go against table only.  Is there away to generate code from a view or store procedure?It is a free tool so one should not ...

DotNetNuke Configuration Error
I created child portals in my local machine (W2000 pro) without any problem, but when I try to do the same on a remote server this error message appear: ====> DotNetNuke Configuration Error If using .NET Framework 1.0 - the {Server}/ASPNET user account must have Full Control If using .NET Framework 1.1 - the {Server}/NetworkService user account must have Full Control DotNetNuke supports multiple portals from a single IIS acount. It accomplishes this by creating subdirectories on the web server for each portal identified in the database. The aspnet_asapi.dll process r...

DotNetNuke and IIS Configuration
Currently my site is running on a Windows 2000 server on a internal network at my job. I have a virtual directory called DNN212. The WAN team created a DNS alias name DNN212 to point to the ip address of the server. When I type http://DNN212, my site doesn't come up. I have to manually type http://SERVERNAME/DNN212 to connect to the site. I ended up deleting the virtual directory in IIS and in I instead created a New Website. I added DNN212 in the Host Header. I then modified the Portal ID in the SQL Database from SERVERNAME/DNN212 to just DNN212. Now if I type http://DNN212, my ...

Configuration Error / DotNetNuke
Hello All I just moved to a new Hosting Company (Verio) I moved my DotNetNuke Files to Windows 2003 server I am told that the root of my web space is configured as ASP.NET application. When I put all Dotnetnuke files in the root folder it works fine. I wanted to have a clean place so I moved all files to a subfolder and I keep geting this error. Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file require...

Web resources about - How to Configure Active Directory with DotNetNuke (DNN) - asp.net.dotnetnuke

DotNetNuke CMS Is Now DNN Evoq
DNN Evoq available in the cloud via Windows Azure

DotNetNuke Brings Open Source Social To Windows
Social features added to both the commercial and free community editions of the open source content management system for the Microsoft.NET platform. ...

Winner and Still Champ, DotNetNuke
By popular demand, DotNetNuke, which built an open source empire on the Microsoft .Net platform

DotNetNuke: An Open-Source CMS ... For Microsoft Web Sites
Version 7.0 of DotNetNuke, an open-source content-management system that you've probably never heard of, is now released and bringing enterprise-level ...

DotNetNuke acquires software firm iFinity to beef up its Web content management platform
DotNetNuke (DNN), the Silicon Valley company behind a popular Web content management platform for Microsoft .NET, this morning announced that ...

Products - CrunchBase
Product profiles

Harrison Jones - LinkedIn
View Harrison Jones's professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the world's largest business network, helping professionals like Harrison ...

Talk:Web application framework - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
If I may be so bold , this article would benefit from a total rewrite; in its current form the article provides little information and, I suspect, ...

Bendigo > > GRV Clubs > Home
Bendigo > > GRV Clubs > GRV Clubs" /> > GRV Clubs,DotNetNuke,DNN" /> > GRV Clubs" /> Our Club LORDS RACEWAY IMAGE GALLERY All the colour and ...

Shepparton > > GRV Clubs > Home
Shepparton > > GRV Clubs > GRV Clubs" /> > GRV Clubs,DotNetNuke,DNN" /> > GRV Clubs" /> Our Club VICTORY FOR ARCHIE Star striker scores first ...