Dotnet nuke - configuration problem

Hi

I have just downloaded dotnetnuke source code. While i was configuring this web site on my local system i am getting many configuration errors such as "User membership not defined", "User controller not defined" etc.

can anybody please let me know if there are any additional settings to do in order to set the source code up on my local machine?

Regards

Rashid

Thanks
Rashid Ansari
Email : rashid0715@gmail.com
----------------------------
Please remember to 'Mark as Answer' if this post answered your question!
0
rashid0715

----- PROBLEM INSTALLING DotNet Nuke --------------
Hi guys! I´m trying to install DNN and I´m getting this error: Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. Parser Error Message: Unrecognized attribute 'validateRequest'. Source Error: Line 48: Line 49: <!-- page level options --> Line 50: <pages validateRequest="false" enableViewStateMac="true" /> Line 51: Line 52: </syst...

Problems Problems Problems
So, I have OpenSUSE installed on my laptop and everything is working well, except the wireless. It almost seems that every time I run a KDE distro I can not get the internet to work. I've run YaST and used iwconfig. nothing is working for me. Please help -ZAD -- zadnik18 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ someone is going to tell you to supply some more information 'My wireless doesn't work - a primer on what I should do next - openSUSE Forums' (http://tinyurl.com/6peanc) this is one of the stick...

PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS.
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS. Comments: Does Google's Chrome browser block out Firefox? Am having a lot of trouble getting Firefox to run after I run Chrome. No trouble what-so- ever before running Chrome. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US) AppleWebKit/532.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/4.1.249.1064 Safari/532.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see ...

Problems, problems, problems
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Problems, problems, problems Comments: I use FF all the time for work - I'm a software tester - the add-ons are invaluable. But v3.5 really has been a disappointment. It just keeps hanging all the time. And when Internet Explorer windows pop up, FF often just dies. It can't even restart itself - I have to manually kill the process every time; every update, every add-on that updates, "restart" fails - it's so frustrating. I hope v3.6 will be addressing this - PLEASE! Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7....

Problems, problems, problems
Name: Hans Halvorsen Email: capricorn_at_online.no Product: Thunderbird Summary: Problems, problems, problems Comments: Hi, I downloaded Thunderbird some time ago, and I was over-satisfied whit it and how well it worked. In fact it worked 100% PERFECTLY UNTIL I got an newer update version of it. Since then I' ve had nothing BUT trouble! I've checked adresses, notes, password, deleted accounts and made new one's, checked sign-ins and sign-outs, passwords inside and out, upside and down, so many times that my frustration now is about to turn into pure and major ...

problem with dotnetnuke and visual studio.net 2003
Hello,I using dotnetnuke and I must open the solution of dotnetnuke in visual studio but I do not succeed to us. The error is: C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\DotNetNuke\admin\Files\FileManager.ascx.vb(106): Tipo "DotNetNuke.UI.WebControls.DnnTree" non definito. C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\DotNetNuke\admin\Files\FileManager.ascx.vb(195): "ClientAPI" non è un membro di "Utilities". C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\DotNetNuke\admin\Files\FileManager.ascx.vb(199): "ClientAPI" non è un membro di "Utilities". C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\DotNetNuke\admin\Files\FileManager.ascx.vb(205): "ClientAPI" non è un membro di "Utilities"............ w...

Problems problems and problems.
Name: A.A. Product: Firefox Summary: Problems problems and problems. Comments: I am not specific, but in short I can not use This site to listen music anymore, while I can in IE explorer. Just to let you guys know, new version messed something up. http://hypem.com/ Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

VB.NET and DotNetNuke 3.0 (Problem with tutorial)
Im following the "creating custom modules" tutorial (not to the letter because its full of mistakes) anyway, Im stuck on page 203 and I was wondering if anyone who has read this book can help me.The line "If Not objCoffeeShop Is Nothing Then" is confusing me because objCoffeeShop is not declared anywhere. Im guessing its a CoffeeShopListingInfo class, but I need to know (i guess) how to populate it, and hense populate the textboxes on the form. Thanks for any help folkshttp://www.ps3addicts.com I'm guessing by the text, you mean the DNN book written by Daniel Egan. It might be better to as...

Problem running Nuke alongside separate .Net Web App
I just installed .Net Nuke for our company and to keep everything accessible that was already on our web site I copied all the folders/files from my Inetpub\wwwroot folder on the web server to my Nuke folder, and then pointed the DefaultWebSite in IIS to the Nuke folder.  So now in my nuke folder I have all the files that make up the nuke as well as all of our pre-existing apps and files.  So basically if our users had any bookmarked pages they would still be valid even though the url they had was pointing to a different physical location.  I had tested this method out...

Dot net nuke 3.1.0 installation problems still!
Hi I have followed the documentation and tried to install DNN.I got an error and people on the forum helped me out with it,that problem got solved but nowI am getting this new error Installing DotNetNukeUpgrade Error: ERROR: Could not connect to database specified in connectionString for SqlDataProvider-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Server Error in '/Dotnetnuke' Application.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.GetHostSettings'. Description: An unhandled ...

Nexus Dot Net Nuke 1.0.9 Enhancement Package Problem
Hi, I am trying to install the Nexus enhanced version but I am getting the following error;- Server Error in '/dotnetnuke' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. Parser Error Message: Unrecognized attribute 'validateRequest'. Source Error: Line 43: <filter name="isHTML3...

How do I create an instance of dotnet nuke and point it to a different directory and have visual studio see that instance instead of the one called dotnetnuke?
More problems with this.Ok, I did as suggested in another post and used a different installation and different database but the install is still pointing to http://localhost/dotnetnuke.I already have one at this url and I wanted another one at http://localhost/weeklys1. Here's what I did:2. Created a folder called weeklys under wwwroot3. Gave the folder ASPNET write privileges4. Added it to IIS and made it an application directory5. Copied the dotnetnuke zip install file to the directory and unzipped it.6. Changed the release.config file to web.config and changed the connection str...

Problem with Connection of Informix .NET Provider with .NET.
Hello All, I am facing problem regarding connection of .NET with IBM Informix .NET Data Provider.I got a help from IBM site of Manual to connect with .NET and accessing informix as a informix .net data provider you need to import IBM.Informix.data as a namespace to access .NET based informix classes as similar to access sql server using namespace system.data.sqlclient.In that manual written as following---- Before you use the IBM Informix .NET Provider, you must execute the script, cdotnet.sql, against the sysmaster database as the user informix. So, my problem is that...

Problem VB.NET 2003 and DataWindows.net
Greetings: When trying to add manually DataWindows.net 2.0 control to my Vb.Net 2003 studio I get the following message: DataWindowInterop.dll is not a Microsoft.Net module I get the same error when trying to add DataWindow.dll Can someone advise how to resolve this problem? Thanks Hello, I am having the exact same problem. Is it even possible to use Datawindow 2.0 in Vb.Net 2003? If so what's the trick? DW .NET installed fine but the controls on the tool box don't show up. I tried adding DLL's both ways as a .NET and a COM component but neither worked. Any ...

Web resources about - Dotnet nuke - configuration problem - asp.net.dotnetnuke

Configuration management - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The CM process is widely used by military engineering organizations to manage complex systems , such as weapon systems, vehicles, and information ...

Facebook Taps Opscode Private Chef For Configuration, Management Of Servers
How does Facebook manage its ever-growing plethora of servers , configurations, administrative access policies, and the other tasks that go along ...

Safe Gadget - Secure Your Computer and Smartphones with Easy to Follow Security Configuration Tips on ...
Get Safe Gadget - Secure Your Computer and Smartphones with Easy to Follow Security Configuration Tips on the App Store. See screenshots and ...

The Promise of System Configuration - YouTube
Google Tech Talks November 5, 2008 ABSTRACT In 1993 cfengine was one of the first open source configuration management systems for Unix, and ...

IBM: The PC is the new mainframe - Apple, Configuration / maintenance, Data Center, hardware systems ...
"The PC is dead!" We've heard that message a lot since the birth of Apple's iPad, but when one of the creators of IBM's first PC added his voice ...

Cloud BI vendor Birst bags $38 million in venture funding - SaaS, Configuration / maintenance, Birst ...
Birst, a San Francisco company that offers cloud-based business intelligence services, has scored a US$38 million venture investment led by existing ...

EMC teams with Avaya (not Cisco) on communication pods - unified communications, Configuration / maintenance ...
Two stalwarts in the enterprise IT market joined forces today to release a unified communications stack that integrates hardware from EMC, virtualization ...

MIT panel warns of challenges of hyper-networked world - management, Configuration / maintenance, IDC ...
A panel discussion held at MIT this week hailed major advances in networking technology, but warned that the challenges facing the world's information ...

New 15-inch 2.5 GHz MacBook Pro unboxed and compared to other 2015 configurations
Apple’s new 15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina Display is here and available in a few different configurations. We’re take a closer look at the ...

Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon 820 Modem Configuration
... program. While we have some information about various bits and pieces of Snapdragon 820, the real points of interest like the exact CPU configuration, ...