DNN: Switch from one page to another inside a module control

If one module have some control then i know  how to switch from the inside of one control to another by keeping other area same. But if one control have more than one page, then I'm not finding any way to move from one page to another page, but still I will in the same control.

See below for more details:
I have one file Setup.ascx and another file Display.ascx.
So when user will click "Add"(some key) from top left corner of the module then "Setup.ascx" control will appear and when user will click one button from "Setup.ascx" page then this area will replace by "Display.ascx" page which is not a module control, I mean this page does not has any key or it mean anything will not appear on top left corner of the module for this page and user will be able to pass some parameter from "Setup.ascx" page to "Display.ascx" and also other way arround.
Thanks for any help.
0
polash26

Dot Net Nuke (DNN)
Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-b...

How to write the code of switching from one control to another control in DNN
hello, I am making my own modules for dnn and i am facing the problem that I am not getting the code in dnn thet help me to go to another control as dnn is doing eg. A dynamic link is generated on announcements control "Add New Announcements" and this link refers to AnnouncementsEdit.ascx.. Please Help me to find it out and send the code for doing this in dnn..   Its urgent please fast. Warmest Regards, Jasam   I'm not really sure that I understand you right. But your problem sounds for me, that you do not have registered the controls for your module in the module definit...

one module to control another module
I would like to have one module that controls another module. that is I want to have a list of things and then the user clicks on one of those things I want another module the image module or something that display an image with that thing. I preferrabely would like to use the modules that come with dotnetnuke. Is there a way to accomplish this (to parameterize a module). thanks, dan ....and in the darkness bind them. something like the link module but I do not want the navigation to the link to appear on a different page and i still want to have the links available. Inter m...

want to call one c#.net function in one user control from another user control
hi i have two user controls info.ascx and personal.ascx i have a function like in info.ascx i have a function like showdetails() {   } now i want to access this function from personal.ascx can i do this ? thanks in advance. shwetaThanksshwetaIn a day when don't come across any problem -you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path  you should better create a class where you will define the "functions" that you need in both files. declare "static" the function and call it like nameofclass.nameoffunction In a web project you can...

Problem opening a popup window from a user control that is inside another user control inside a aspx page
Hi All, I am trying to open a Lookup popup window (on a ImageButton click) from inside a address user control that I created. Just an FYI, the address user control (.ascx) is inside a main user control (.ascx) in a aspx page that is using a master page. When I click the Image button, I am tring to excute the following code in the code-behind of the address.ascx- *****************************         string stateCode = some value;        string popupScript = "<script language='javascript'&g...

Affecting a control on one page from another page
I have a page that is launched using showModalDialog, and I would like to change an HtmlInputCheckBox on the parent page when an event on the modal page is fired (in the code-behind).  Is this possible, and if so, how?  I've tried using Response.Write("<script>self.opener.document.forms[0].ApplyPhaseIn.checked=false;</script>") but this doesn't work, and I'm not sure how else to handle it.  Any suggestion would be welcome.     No, this==> self.opener.document.forms[0].ApplyPhaseIn.checked=false; you have to p...

to access a control existing in one page from another page
I want to access a control existing in one page from another page     How can i do thins in asp.net 2.0 (vb.Net) sujith Hi, I believe you can this by using previouspages. You need to enable it in the page directive and use the postbackurl propertie of a control. For example you have 2 pages. Page 1 contains a label and a button. The button's postbackurl is set to page 2. When you press the button and you get forwarded to page 2 you can then access the control from page 1 by using the previouspage function. Here is a document about it: http://aspalliance.com/...

Update controls from one page to another aspx page on a frame
Hello, I've a frame page called default.aspx that has a left panel as navigation and the content page. When I first start the application, the content page is loaded with login.aspx page for user to login, however, when I first load the default.aspx page, I would like all controls (hylerlink and button) on the left panel be disabled until the user is loggin. So my question is that how do write script to enable the left navigation page one the user successfully authenicated. Which mean updating controls of another page. Is it possible? Thanks,...

How to databind control in one web page from another web page
Hi all,  I have a listbox control and a button control in a web page. Once the user clicks the button another web page is opened. The new web page will accept some data from the user which will be used to databind the listbox in the first web page. In other words, the two web pages ( the parent window and the child window) are open at the same time. The child page needs to databind a control in the parent page. Is there a way to do it? I need some code. Thx in advance Update: I hate to do this. Looks like I will have to take help of viewstate and session si...

How to access one user control from another user control on same page
hi,I have two usercontrol on same page. 1.ascx and 2.ascx on abc.aspx . Now I need to access dropdown on 1.ascx frm 2.ascx . Plz help me how can i do this?I have tried Page.findcontrol but as a user control inherits usercontrol class and not page class . its not giving reference to proeprty Page.Findcontrol. I can do page.findcontrol on aspx page but I need to do it on ascx only.plz helpregards,max   Hi Max, you have to expose your DropDownList as a public property which lays inside usercontrol 1. Example: 1 class MyUserControl1 : UserControl 2 { 3 4 p...

How To Pass an ItemId from one ascx control to another ascx control in the same page
Hi All, I am new to Asp 2.0. previously i worked on DotNetNuke. now i shifted to this asp 2.0. and here i am developing a site in that site i am using controls just like modules in the dotnetnuke. so i got one doubt here that is in the dotnetnuke if i want to pass an id from one ascx control to another ascx control there i used EditUrl function so it is very simple. but here there is not such a function for navigation from one ascx control to another ascx control. so can any body help me regarding this.Regards,Ram Mohan Rao Adduri,Techinical Associate,eSymbiosisHyderabad.Mobile: 9490118545...

Another wierd occurence. DNN modules fail on one machine and work on another.
I am working with a patner to add content to a couple of portals. I created a tab for just the 2 of us as admistrators for file storage, calendar, tasks, etc. Every module on the page fails for him on his PC and returns server errors but works great from my PC. We are working only a few miles apart. Examples: clicking on an image in the free simple image gallery does nothing. clicking on a download in the free downloads module returns a server error. creating an event and trying to enter multiple dates returns a server error. Every once in a while he can't even get to ...

Proble in displaying/controling the progress bar(.gif image) on one page from another page of content type ms-excel
I want to display the progress bar (a type of .gif image) on a page and control it from another page which is of content type - msexcel. Scenario is like: Suppose there are two pages Page1 & Page2. Page1 is a normal web form having a button and a progress bar(. gif image). Page2 is a web form whose content type defined as MSEXCEL, which open the excel application, fill the data and send it to client. i.e. Response.ContentType = "application/vnd.ms-excel"; functionality is like when i click on the button of Page1, it internally redirect to Page2 and after pro...

Web resources about - DNN: Switch from one page to another inside a module control - asp.net.dotnetnuke

Tina Fey Tries Her Sofia Vergara, Robert De Niro Impressions on Jimmy Fallon
Tina Fey swapped celebrity impressions with Jimmy Fallon on “The Tonight Show” Monday night, and the results were hilariously awkward. “It’s ...

Apple’s Craig Federighi discusses open sourcing Swift and more on The Talk Show
Earlier this month, Apple made good on its promise and made its Swift programming language open source . Following the announcement, Apple’s ...

Bankruptcy judge approves financing for owner of O.C. Register
A federal judge has approved a $4.5-million loan that will allow the Orange County Register to operate during bankruptcy setting the stage for ...

Climate Change Issue Needs a Churchill
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." Those were Winston Churchill's ...

Seattle Gives OK To Rideshare Drivers Hoping To Unionize
CBS Local Seattle Gives OK To Rideshare Drivers Hoping To Unionize CBS Local SEATTLE (CBS/AP) — Seattle on Monday became the first city in ...

Procreate Pocket now supports pressure-sensitive painting with 3D Touch
Last month, Procreate got a terrific update that most notably optimized the acclaimed iPad drawing app for the iPad Pro and the Apple Pencil. ...

Women Who Accused Daniel Holtzclaw of Sexual Assault Seek to Move Forward With Civil Rights Lawsuit
Last week, Daniel Holtzclaw, a former Oklahoma City police officer, was found guilty on 18 of 36 sexual assault charges . On Monday, attorneys ...

EFF and Human Rights Watch force DEA to destroy its mass surveillance database
The EFF has just settled a case against the Drug Enforcement Agency on behalf of its client, Human Rights Watch, which sued the Agency over its ...

Newtown priest issues emotional plea on anniversary of Sandy Hook shooting to ...
New York Daily News Newtown priest issues emotional plea on anniversary of Sandy Hook shooting to ... New York Daily News Three years after ...

U.S. police chiefs vulnerable as crime rates, media pressures rise
Four retired, three were fired and two left after unfavorable Justice Department reviews of the use of force in the departments they led. Chicago ...