Disk Space - Hosting Space LIMIT !!!

Hi,

I am using DNN2 for our intranet which means it runs on our own server with lots of disk capacity (dozens of GB).
The problem: in "site settings" or "host settings" I cannot enter more than three digits in the disk space field, which means that the highest disk space available is 999 MB.
How can I change that limitation?
Cheers,
DocHoliday

MCSA/MCSE on W2K3, artless DNN operator
0
DocHoliday
4/2/2004 1:52:31 PM
📁 asp.net.dotnetnuke
📃 25171 articles.
⭐ 0 followers.

💬 4 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 199 Views
are you really going to have a website that is over a gig?  You could probably directly change the db entry.
Jeff Martin
MCSD C# .NET
http://www.jeffmartin.com
0
jjmartin
4/2/2004 2:09:40 PM
I think on an intranet that would be easy (sharing flash, photoshop files / resources).  In any case, settings should not (in general) make limiting assumptions about resources without some compelling reason (index limitations might be one such reason).
0
yarko
4/2/2004 3:03:17 PM
just set the field to 0 and it's unlimited.

Jeremy White
Webstone, LLC
My DNN Blog
0
jwhite
4/2/2004 3:58:00 PM
Dear jwhite,

thanks for your help. Sometimes it's just so easy. We share lots of big Acrobat/Photoshop files via DNN2, so disk space WAS a critical issue.
Bye,