Could not load type

Hello,

When i am executing dotnetnuke project  getting following error,i have just created new project in the solution for a new module,i have rebuilede the solution but when i m running the solution in browser getting following error,

Could not load type DotNetNuke.HttpModules.Config.RewriterConfiguration from assembly DotNetNuke, Version=3.1.1.23561, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null.

can u help how to solve this error.

Thanks,

-nelly

0
nelly78

Cannot Load type DotNetNuke.Global
I have be trying to complete the DNN install. When I attempt to run default.aspx, I get the following error: Parse Error Message: Could Load type DotNetNuke.Global Line1: <%@ Application Codebehind="Gloabal.aspx.vb" Inherits="DotNetNuke.Global" %> Another symptom is that I had to copy the DLLs in the bin directory to get beyong database login error messages. I have the same problem. HELP!!! Parser Error Message: 'DotNetNuke.Global' is not a valid base class because it does not extend class 'System.Web.HttpApplication'. Source Error: Line 1: ...

could not load type Dotnetnuke.application.global
I have installed DNN 3.0.8 successfully and can run it just fine until I open the solution in VS.NET. I'm not compiling or editing any files, just opening. After opening, if I run DNN I get the error below. I've tried closing VS and restarting the aspnet_wp.exe and continue to get the error until I unzip all of the files to my DNN directory again. Does anyone know if there are extra permissions I should set in order to have the solution open in VS and run the app in IE? Error msg: Parser Error Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service...

Difference between var type of .NET 3.5 and object Data Type in .NET 2.0?
Hi All,With .NET 3.5 a new feature is introduced of defining Anonymous Type.You can achieve this with keyword "var".We can achieve the same functionality in .NET 2.0 with object type.What is the difference between var type of .NET 3.5 and object Data Type in .NET 2.0?Virendra (MCTS)My Site, Blog virendra1983:With .NET 3.5 a new feature is introduced of defining Anonymous Type. var types are actually strongly typed in design time. What happens in the IDE infers the type of the object based on its initialisation so you get strong typing and intellisensee.g.var i = 9...

Name: Paul Email: paulatmantaworlddotcom Product: Minefield Summary: Loading...loading...loading... Comments: The Minefield Start Page is OK but every other tab I open is loading...loading...loading... I started with http://www.is4profit.com and noticed it seemed to have fully loaded but the "loading" icon in the tab is constantly running. I tried a more mainstream site and entered http://www.bbc.com and that too is suffering the same loading issue... Even my own website which I know when it has loaded http://www.mantaworld.com is having the same problem I...

Could not load type 'DotNetNuke.Global'
Trying the latest version but get this when I put localhst/dotnetnuke in browser Also tried loading up project in Visual Studio and got a message stating I need a newer version. The release of DNN 2.0.3 project is under the Visual Studio .NET 2003 project type. Older versions of VS.NET do not understand the new solution and project formats. Here is a tool you can use to convert the project formats. Please keep in mind that some of the coding conventions used in the core code can only be compiled under the .Net Framework version 1.1 and above. HTHTom Lucas If you are using...

Failed to load Type, but the Type is there
Hi all,This is really frustrating me. I am using 2.0.50727 with VS.NET Pro 2005.I have a class, ShoppingBasketBasePage, that inherits off System.Web.UI.Page.All my pages inherit off this page by virtue of the Inherits="" attribute of the Page directive.I *could* run some pages fine, all of which inherit off this base class.However, if I generate a postback, I get "Could not load type <namespace>ShoppingBasketBasePage"I wonder, how come - you loaded it perfectly well before.I also get an error "Could not load CompanyName.Lib", but it is there and referenced.-----I draw a line there beca...

ERROR: Could not load type 'DotNetNuke.CDefault'.
I have installed and used the DNN countless times and have never run into this error before. Has anyone else come accross this issue? Any help will be appreciated. Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Parser Error Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately. Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'DotNetNuke.CDefault'. Source Error: ...

Parser error: could not load type DotNetNuke.Common.Global
Hi, Can someone tell me how to open DNN 3.0.7 source correctly in Visual Studio .NET 2003, so that it keeps on working? After double-clicking the solution file, I got the following error when running DNN on my local machine ... Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'DotNetNuke.Common.Global'. This happened in the following source file: C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\DotNetNuke307\global.asax. <%@ Application Codebehind="Global.asax.vb" Inherits="DotNetNuke.Common.Global" %> It seems like VS .NET 2003 changed certain files when opening them in the IDE. What exac...

Could not load Type 'DotNetNuke.Global' #2
When trying to install DNN 2.1.2 to a web server I get this error: Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'DotNetNuke.Global'. Source Error: Line 1: <%@ Application Codebehind="Global.asax.vb" Inherits="DotNetNuke.Global" %> Does anyone has any idea what possibly causes that? Thanks.Angelos Xipolias Have you installed all the required dlls? I've found this error (or similar) on my dev machine and it's usually solved by doing a rebuild on VS....

Could not load type 'DotNetNuke.Framework.CDefault'.
im trying to load the site on my local machine. Its not my first time that i use DNN but its is my firts with the 3.X version of it!I rebuild the solution and nothing much happend !Is there something that i miss ! ?thank youI like programming Did you fix this? I have the same problem...

Error: Could not load type 'DotNetNuke.Common.Global'
I am getting an error when trying to run DNN3, version 3.0.7. The error is "Could not load type 'DotNetNuke.Common.Global'." The source is Line 1: <%@ Application Codebehind="Global.asax.vb" Inherits="DotNetNuke.Common.Global" %>. Source file: C:\DNN3\global.asax. The initial install and database creation went fine and I have been running DNN3, 3.0.7 since 12/11, but now, after starting to create my own module, I now get the above error message when running DNN3 within Visual Studios. All of the projects build fine, but I get this error. I have...

Could not load type 'DotNetNuke.Modules.Announcements.Announcements'
I am trying to build the solution but I get:   Could not load type 'DotNetNuke.Modules.Announcements.Announcements'   which is probably due to the fact that the announcements .ascx files try to use:   Control language="vb" CodeBehind="EditAnnouncements.ascx.vb" but that file just doesnt exist at all in the filestructure so naturally it cant be found either. Any ideas?? I know that I have received this error before but then managed to solve it, I recall doing something like copying old .dll files into my bin. Fact of the matter is that the file just doesnt exist in ...

windows authentication
Hello, I am very new to DotNetNuke. I just took over an intranet project which is implemented on 1.0.10d. I have a requirement to implement Windows Authentication, so aftwer reading through the messages on this forum, I found reference to Tamm's code. I have downloaded and followed the instructions for installing and rebuilding. However, after the rebuild when I try to access my my site, I get the following error below. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks, -Mike ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Parser Error Message: Could not load type...

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'DotNetNuke.Common.Global'.
Please help I am getting the following error during the "First Run" of DotNetNuke 3.0.13 Parser Error Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately. Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'DotNetNuke.Common.Global'.Source Error: Line 1: <%@ Application Codebehind="Global.asax.vb" Inherits="DotNetNuke.Common.Global" %> Source File: C:\Documents and Settings\markq\My Documents\Visual Studio Projects\BunchofGeeks\global.asax &...

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'DotNetNuke.Common.Global'.
I just tryed to install 3.09 on a hosting server, but get this error, cant find a discussion thread about this, so I have to ask, is it the ASPNET "rights" management, or might my ftp have skipped a file ? any Guru around with the knowledge to give me a pointer ? Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Parser Error Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your s...

Could not load type... in strongly typed view
Hello, I just started to play around with MVC and today I tried to create a strongly typed view using RC1.Though, first of all I didn't received any intellisence as I expected (and read about) and when I try to run it I get this error:Could not load type 'System.Web.Mvc.ViewPage<MyMvcProject.Models.MyObject>'.The first line was automatic added through the "add View wizard" in RC1 (no code behind files which I like a lot)Line 1: <%@ Page Title="" Language="C#" MasterPageFile="~/Views/Shared/Site.Master" Inherits="System.Web....

Help! Geting Error: DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: Parser Error: Could not load type
I am getting the following error when I add my custom control EganEnterprise.ShopList to a new page. I am going through Chapter 7 of Building Websites with VB.NET and DotNetNuke 3.0. Everything has been working perfectly (it compiled and I added it to the modules) but when I go to add it to the page I get the following error:Unhandled error loading module.DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: Parser Error: Could not load type 'EganEnterprises.CoffeeShopListing.ShopList'. ---> System.Web.HttpParseException: Parser Error: Could not load type 'EganEnterprises.CoffeeShopListing...

Could not load type 'DotNetNuke.Common.Global' because /bin directory failed to copy.
Hi, all.  I used the Copy Web function to move the Source mode DNN build to my production server.  When I tested, I got that ever famous error: Could not load type 'DotNetNuke.Common.Global'. I was suprised to see that the /bin/ directory failed to copy.  I will be honest, I don't know how to fix that - is there something in the solution file that would cause it?  Or in the Web Project file?  Anyone else had this? S I would not use the copy web function (I have not found it reliable, expecially with solutions that have so many sub-projects), I woul...

I'm getting Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'DotNetNuke.Global'.
Hi, I just downloaded DNN, and I'm getting this error: Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately. Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'DotNetNuke.Global'. Source Error: Line 1: <%@ Application Codebehind="Global.asax.vb" Inherits="DotNetNuke.Global" %> Thanks, Nicole Not sure which DNN version you are using, but the error is because the proper dll is not there. In 2.1.2 it...

errow when adding new page defaultbare.aspx to dnn : Could not load type DotNetNuke.Framework.CDefaultBare'
Hi I needed to add some custom stuff to dnn and made a new page based on the standard default.aspx. So i just did a copy and paste of the default.aspx and then i renamed this copy of default.aspx to defaultbare.aspx and then i changes both the inherit in the aspx and the class name in the codebehind ( this is the way i usually do it in asp,net apps and allways works ) however after i rebuilded the dnn solution it sais it coudnt find it but I could see it in the class and object browser Any ideas?? Armand Datema5 Skins, 4 SkinObject, 38 Containers, 2 Modules and more Euro 50 a year....

"Could Not Load Type" Error Message When You Browse to .aspx Page by Using Visual C# .NET
my application (both WebService and WebApplication) resides in Server, on which .NET Framework 1.1 version installed. on my desktop(where MS Visual Studio.NET 2003 installed) I mapped network drive to the server and open the project and compiled using MS VS.NET. And virtual application properly mapped the WebService folder on the server. And when I tried to access the Web Service, it returns with parser error, stating could not load type namespace.global. I renamed the global.asax file, then it works fine. I just want to know what could be the problem. I have gone through MS KB article(http:...

Is there a PHP type Page Load Counter
Hello everyone,  When I used PHP a few years ago they had a great tool, that came with the standard PHP installation, that showed the load time for their pages.   It showed:- Server side code - load and execution time- SQL load and execution time- HTML side load and execution time Does anyone know of any component or 3rd party component like this for ASP.NET?- Jim You don't need any 3rd party tool, you just need to add Trace="true" inside your Page declaration:<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="Default.aspx.cs" Inherits="_Default" Trace="true" %> First off....thanks for your reply.  I know about Trace, but it's not what I'm looking for.  I'm looking for a time counter based on how long it takes to complete from start to finish, BUT to include how long it took to do the SQL calls, the Serverside code, the HTML rendering, etc.- Jim...

Load VS.NET WEBPROJECTS on VWD.NET
Does anyone know if the VWD.Net permit to load VS.NET ASP.Net Projects!?Thanks! If you are referring to VS2002 or VS2003 ASP.NET projects being loaded in VWD, yes it is possible to load them by running them through the built-in migration tool in VWD.  However be aware that VWD can only edit or migrate web projects, so if there are dependent client projects in your VS2002 or VS2003 solution, they will not get migrated. Hope this helps. -- Bash This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights....

Could Not load 'Type.Type' Error with Subdirectory
I have created sub directories for my application, however, when I try to access the aspx files in the subdirectory, I get the following error : "could Not Load X1.X2" where X1 is the name of my project and X2 is the name of my subdirectory. It looks like the program is looking for the bin folder in the subdirectory, not the root directory; I know this because if I copy the bin directory from the root directory to the subdirectory, it works fine. Is there any way to tell IIS to use the root directory bin folder instead of looking in the subdirectory?? Check out this knowledgebase...

Cannot load project type for Windows Workflow project types
Hi,I have Visual Studio 2008 Pro and before I got SP1 for .NET 3.5 and VS2K8, a workflow project would work fine. Then I installed the SP1, and when I load my solution (consisting of over 60 projects), a Windows Workflow project gives the following error: Cannot load project type (as a dialog box). .csproj files seem to be what the dialog box is complaining about (for every Workflow class library). How can I fix this? My solution is in .NET 3.5 Thanks Anyone? I made a thread on MSDN forums and was redirected to post here (which I had done...

Web resources about - Could not load type - asp.net.dotnetnuke

Ted Cruz Fires a Top Aide Over a Misleading Video Attacking Marco Rubio
Senator Ted Cruz fired his communications director on Monday after the aide acknowledged spreading a false story that purported to show his main ...

Uber defends driver scrutiny in wake of shooting
Uber said it was devastated by a deadly shooting spree by one of its drivers but had no plans to change its background check methods.

British bosses say exit from EU would hit economy and jobs
Reuters British bosses say exit from EU would hit economy and jobs Reuters LONDON The bosses of a third of Britain's biggest companies warned ...

106-Year-Old Woman's Wish to Meet the President Comes True
ABC News 106-Year-Old Woman's Wish to Meet the President Comes True ABC News President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama hosted Virginia ...

Vanessa Hudgens & Her Mom Pay Tribute to Her Late Father
Vanessa Hudgens ‘ father passed late last month but she is keeping his memory alive and continuing to share about him on social media. The 27-year-old ...

Demi Lovato Explains Her Passion After Taylor Swift 'Shade'
Demi Lovato is seemingly apologizing for throwing “shade” at Taylor Swift after her donation to Kesha . The 22-year-old entertainer took to ...

Saint West’s Dark Skin, Hoax Photo Gets 167,000 People Talking On Facebook — Plus Instagram, Twitter ...
With Kim Kardashian recently releasing the below photo of Saint West , as reported by The Inquisitr , the buzz around Saint’s looks have already ...

Samantha Bee Destroys John Kasich's Moderate Charade
Samantha Bee set her sights on Ohio Governor John Kasich tonight, and it was devastatingly hilarious. "In the nauseating bus terminal restroom ...

US, Russia announce Syria ceasefire plan, questions unresolved
Xinhua US, Russia announce Syria ceasefire plan, questions unresolved Xinhua United States Secretary of State John Kerry (R), Russian Foreign ...

Geronimo! 'Doctor Who' is coming to Amazon Prime in March
LOS ANGELES — Netflix and Hulu's loss is Amazon Prime's gain. Seasons one through eight of popular BBC series Dr.Who will again be available ...