An error has occurred writing to the exception log. The permissions are not set properly on the log file or directory, or the log file has been marked as READ-ONLY. #2

Why I recever this error, I'm loged with Host

An error has occurred writing to the exception log. The permissions are not set properly on the log file or directory, or the log file has been marked as READ-ONLY.
0
josauro
9/14/2004 6:06:41 PM
📁 asp.net.dotnetnuke
📃 25171 articles.
⭐ 0 followers.

💬 4 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 1184 Views

Do you have Read/Write/Change access rights to the DotNetNuke directories?

Providers\DataProviders\AccessDataProvider and
Providers\DataProviders\SQLDataProvider: SQL Script logs are written here
Bruce F. Gagliolo Jr.
Information Technology Consultant

The future starts today, not tomorrow. - Pope John Paul II
0
bfgagliolo
9/14/2004 6:22:24 PM
Yes  it's a local instalation, where is de log files ?
0
josauro
9/14/2004 6:40:13 PM
Make certain that read/write/change permissions are assigned to 'Drive:\ YourDir\Portals\_default\Logs '
~Chris

Net Data Design
706Horsman.us
0
cjsmitty
9/14/2004 6:55:09 PM
Yes it's the problem have somethings read only I'm try to make write permission

Thanks..
0
josauro