New DotNetNuke Portal Dashboard Module

We are proud to announce our latest module creation, the Portal Dashboard. Have you ever wished you could easily keep track of all the vital statistics about your portals including numbers of users, top pages, top affiliates and much more?  Or, how about define your own queries to capture statistics about your portal?  On top of all of that, wouldn't it be great to be able to save snapshots of the statistics and export them to excel over time?  All that and much more is now possible with our latest module, the Portal Dashboard.  Key features include:

  • Includes over 30 statistics that can be displayed in the dashboard
  • Dashboard settings can be customized for the host user and for the portal administrator
  • Custom SQL queries can be set to collect statistic
  • Dashboard statistics snapshots can be saved with a descriptive name.  They can later be retrieved and exported to Excel
  • Statistics can be scheduled to be automatically saved using the DotNetNuke scheduler with an email notification sent with the statistics are save
  •  Ad hoc dashboard views can be created and saved
  • Includes a complete user manual
  • Full source code is available

You can learn more about the module and purchase it at the following link:

http://www.snowcovered.com/snowcovered2/Default.aspx?tabid=166&CatalogItemID=2292&r=dnntoolset.com@dnntoolset.com

You can also purchase direct from us at a 10% discount.  We accept payment via PayPal.  Just drop us an email to place an order (info@dnntoolset.com).

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

The DNNToolSet.com Team
info@dnntoolset.com

0
DotNetNuke
10/18/2005 4:52:19 PM
asp.net.dotnetnuke-resources 891 articles. 0 followers. Follow

New modules for DotnetNuke:
Hello everybody!! I am currently comparing both PhpNuke and DotnetNuke in order to find which modules are missing on DotnetNuke! In case, I will have to work with a team to develop them. That's why, I need your ideas to know which modules that you think are missing :) All the ideas are good to take so, be creative and don't hesitate to tell me !!! Thanks, Benol PS: I hope that my english writing is not to bad because It's a french typical writing ;-) Yodameon over at http://cafednn.yodamon.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=168 is compiling a list of modules that people woul...

New Portal Always Redirects to Default DotNetNuke Portal. Please Help...
I recently moved my portal up to WebHost4Life.com Everything has seemed pretty smooth, but I recently tried creating a new portal www.newportal.com (just an example). But when I try to go to that url in IE or FireFox, it keeps redirecting me to the default portal. I know the domain is correct because I placed an image in the images directory and was able to browse to that image and it displays. I'm currently using 3.1.0. What preventing my aliases from working? Please help. Thanks. DJ For a new domain www.newportal .com you need to create an application in wh4L ...

the new online resource of DotNetNuke
DNNer,Welcome to DNNSUN, the new online resource of DotNetNuke.Right now,DNNSUN is a one professional website for buying and selling skins, modules and portals based on DNN web framework and we are offering these items on the reasonable price .Of cource, We also offer customized and integrated DNN solutions from designing, development, configuration, testing and support. From now on you will find online help resources for our products and useful information to using and administrating your internet portals running DNNSUN_Products or DotNetNuke. Enjoy yourself on the DNNā€™...

New Release: BGI SCORM LMS Portal v2.5.0 - New Certification Manager with WYSIWYG Certificate Designer
Brisinger Group, Inc. is very pleased to announce the release version 2.5.0 of its award winning DotNetNuke (DNN) Integrated SCORM Learning Management System (LMS) - BGI SCORM LMS.  Version 2.5.0 is a major mile stone for the LMS with a number of great new enhancements and a new certification management module which includes a WYSIWYG Certificate Designer, the ability to assign certificates to successfully completed courses and exams with a PDF Download of the certificate for printed certificate.  Below is a list of the updates, enhancements, and additions to this new version of t...

A New DotNetNuke® Resource Site
24DNN.com is being launched as an independent resource for DotNetNukeĀ® Commercial Modules, SkinObjects, Skins, Free Modules and Developer information.   http://www.24dnn.com   If you are a developer and want to be added or have existing information amended please send an email to support@ 24DNN.com, please enter DEVELOPER to the email subject.   If you are a hosting provider and want to be added or have existing information amended please send an email to support@ 24DNN.com, please enter HOSTING to the email subject.   If you have any questions regarding DNN ...

A new site for dotnetnuke module developers
I have just finished my new site, a site deticated to DotNetNuke module development. Visit the site here You can announce your modules. Ask question about module development. Ask questions about module installation. Suggest new modules. To use the forum you must register to the site. Trisect DevelopmentRegards Trisect Development Want to remember your passwords Try Trisect Password Keeper on www.trisect.dk I have updated the site. Take a look www.dnn-modules.dk  Regards Trisect Development Want to remember your passwords Try Trisect Password Keeper on www.trisect.dk...

help in creating new module in dotnetnuke
hi, i want help in using dotnetnuke. i devlop one with it.but i m unable to create new modules with it. can i add my aspx pages with it. how can i make transactions with my tables in access database. plz any body wjho have it's knowledge help me. can i use ajax in it. thanks in advance.......................(Shaikhu) As you are using DotNetNuke, you should sign up with the dedicated DotNetNuke Forums.  If you ask your questions there, you will receive answers from developers who know DotNetNuke very well. Alister...

As to create a new module inside DotNetNuke
hi I have a problem I have realized a seplice page asp.net that him interface with index server (system that indexes the whole files) so that to seek the present files in the briefcase Portals/0 / of DoteNetNuke. Now as I can climb on my application in dotnetnuke. this tried but help doesn't work. marcomix, I'm guessing that English isn't your native language and that you used a translator to convert your question into English. The only problem is that it makes no sense now. I can see that it has to do with index server indexing the files in the portals/0/ directory but tha...

How can i create new Modules for DotNetNuke
Hi, How can i create new modules for DotNetNuke websites? We are thinking about hosting DotNetNuke and really need a way users can totally modify their webpages look. We would also like to make our own modules and upload them to DotNetNuke. Is there a way? Replacing bunch of aspx and css pages on IIS doesnt sound very attractive to me. Thanks- and sorry about the qwerty account J. Check the \(DotNetNuke folder)\Documentation\Public folder for the DotNetNuke Module Developer's Guide.  It's a good start. This site is an invaluable resource for creating modules...

DotNetNuke.Com Resource Directory module..
Does anyone know which articles module is used on the DotNetNuke.com Directory tab? http://www.dotnetnuke.com/Default.aspx?tabid=696 It's just what I need... thanks, jeffm Looks like Patrick Santry's (wwwcoder) Resource Directory available on Snowcovered or at one of his sites such as www.wwwcoder.com It's a great module as I have both the DNN 1.x and the DNN 2.x versions. You can see it in use at DNNFAQ also with some css alterations (with more to come) Tomhttp://www.dnnfaq.com http://www.websplus.net http://www.sdarchery.com Thanks a lot Tom. That's ...

Adding Customised Modules In DotNetNuke Portal
Sorry for my ignorance, but im a newbie to this portal. Ive been using the IBuySpy Portal (sorry) and have developed some new modules as part of my development. I like the new menu structure of the DNN portal as it enables us to add more modules/tabs that the IBuySpy Portal can comfortably display. How do I go about adding new modules (ascx files) to the DNN portal? as ive been unsuccessfull to date, could someone give me some instructions TIA PM There are several ways to do this. Here are some links for reference: Creating Multifile modules Private Assembly Module Tuto...

New Site: dnnJungle
I'm presenting a new site which will replace all content in my previous site at webmatrixhosting. Features: Modules Reviews 02.00.01 InfoMap 01.00.00 SimpleDownloads 01.00.00 free modules with source available! VS.NET templates updated versions of VS.NET templates for both C# and VB updated versions of CodeSmith templates now available for C# and VB HelloWorld tutorial The HelloWorld tutorial module using VS.NET and CodeSmith Templates Development guidelines and help on DotNetNuke module development DNN WorldMap Want to be included in the first Do...

Problem with DotNetNuke Application (Creating a new Module)
Hello friends, i have created a new module in DotNetNuke application. the page is only having one textbox and one button. in "View Mode", problem is when i type something in the textbox and press the button, the value of the textbox is get cleared!!! when i am in "Edit Mode" every thing is fine. what would be the problem? pls help me A dedicated DNN forum exists over at: http://www.dotnetnuke.com/tabid/795/Default.aspx.  This might be the best place to get help with your DNN questions.Mike Banavige~~~~~~~~~~~~Need a site code sample in a different language? ...

Great new way to protect your DotNetNuke Modules
Great news for DotNetNuke module developers!  Beta Version of License Leader is ready for testing.   License Leader is the simplest and the most effective solution for protecting your software.   You can stop software piracy of your product by just registering yourself to the site and adding licensing functionality to your product.  We invite you to share your experiences with us. We are looking for a selected group of developers to try this new product.  Be a part of the elite group of developers who will use and test this product.   Come and find out ...

Web resources about - New DotNetNuke Portal Dashboard Module - asp.net.dotnetnuke-resources

DotNetNuke CMS Is Now DNN Evoq
DNN Evoq available in the cloud via Windows Azure

DotNetNuke Brings Open Source Social To Windows
Social features added to both the commercial and free community editions of the open source content management system for the Microsoft.NET platform. ...

Winner and Still Champ, DotNetNuke
By popular demand, DotNetNuke, which built an open source empire on the Microsoft .Net platform

DotNetNuke: An Open-Source CMS ... For Microsoft Web Sites
Version 7.0 of DotNetNuke, an open-source content-management system that you've probably never heard of, is now released and bringing enterprise-level ...

DotNetNuke acquires software firm iFinity to beef up its Web content management platform
DotNetNuke (DNN), the Silicon Valley company behind a popular Web content management platform for Microsoft .NET, this morning announced that ...

Products - CrunchBase
Product profiles

Harrison Jones - LinkedIn
View Harrison Jones's professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the world's largest business network, helping professionals like Harrison ...

Talk:Web application framework - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
If I may be so bold , this article would benefit from a total rewrite; in its current form the article provides little information and, I suspect, ...

Bendigo > > GRV Clubs > Home
Bendigo > > GRV Clubs > GRV Clubs" /> > GRV Clubs,DotNetNuke,DNN" /> > GRV Clubs" /> Our Club LORDS RACEWAY IMAGE GALLERY All the colour and ...

Shepparton > > GRV Clubs > Home
Shepparton > > GRV Clubs > GRV Clubs" /> > GRV Clubs,DotNetNuke,DNN" /> > GRV Clubs" /> Our Club VICTORY FOR ARCHIE Star striker scores first ...