Upgrading from DNN 4.0.0 to 4.0.2

I have used the post at:

http://forums.asp.net/1114393/ShowPost.aspx

to install DNN4.0.0 and now I'd like to update to 4.0.2.  Should I use the same instructions to install over 4.0.0, or is there another process?

0
TAGrove

Upgrading from DNN 4.0.0 to 4.0.2 #2
I have used the post at: http://forums.asp.net/1114393/ShowPost.aspx to install DNN4.0.0 and now I'd like to update to 4.0.2.  Should I use the same instructions to install over 4.0.0, or is there another process? Well, since I didn't get a response, I tried the instructions at that site. When running these, REPLACE EVERYTHING, and it upgrades your site just fine. If anyone has questions, ask me.  Mine went smoothly....

Error after upgrading from DNN 4.0.0 to 4.0.2
Hi, I've just upgraded from 4.0.0, and the upgrade process appeared to run OK. I had added the SiteSqlServer, ValidationKey and DecryptionKey settings to the new web.config file and I can get to the site OK, but... None of the module content displays. Each module says: An error has occurred.Error: <title of module> is currently unavailable. The titles are there, all the pages and menu items are there - just no content (text etc.) insode the modules. Any ideas? Thanks!http://www.matthewbarr.co.uk Solved this ourselves - we had a typo in one of the connection strings in web.conf...

Upgrade 4.0.0 to 4.0.2
I am attempting to upgrade a site with 50 odd portals to DNN 4.0.2, but after replacing DLL's and the other files and the updgrade appearing to go aok, when I go to the site after upgrade I get: Subquery returned more than 1 value. This is not permitted when the subquery follows =, !=, <, <= , >, >= or when the subquery is used as an expression. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Data.SqlCli...

Upgrading a DotNetNuke 4.0.0 Starter Kit based install to 4.0.2
Looking for advice on how to do this. Documentation doesn't cover this scenerio. My initial install was based on the great post http://forums.asp.net/1114393/ShowPost.aspx I have step 1. Backup everything. What next? I hope someone has done this. I'm just putting off having to build a duplicate environment to try copying the source over the top of my VWDExpress and recompiling....

Firefox 2.0.0.4 and Thunderbird 2.0.0.4
Name: Steven C. Stacy Email: bigmosteve_57atwildbluedotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2.0.0.4 and Thunderbird 2.0.0.4 Comments: I have been a programmer for 30 years. I just upgraded to the versions on Firefox and Thunderbird listed in the subject line. I think these versions are very buggy. Firefox's password manager doesn't work and even with the link "http://hendrix.mozilla.org" work around link to "force autocomplete=off doesn't do the trick. Thunderbird can get my e-mail but keeps asking for one on the accounts password. When I ca...

Upgrading from DNN 4.0.1 to 4.0.2
I am trying to upgrade form dnn 4.0.1 to 4.0.2 -- summary of instructions that I have is below (please correct if not complete).How does the db gets upgraded and data migrated?Thank you =========================== Summary of install instruction below. make an backup of your site and your database ensure, that the backup worked correctly source / Install packages: copy all files over the existing onestemplate: re-install the template overwriting the existing one rename web.config copy release.config to web.config move all custon strings from your old web.config to new one e...

Upgraded from 4.0.2 to 4.2.1
Hi, I followed the instructions on http://www.bugzilla.org/docs/4.2/en/html/upgrade.html to upgrade from 4.0.2 to 4.2.1. When I go to the login page in the browser, it shows the version as 4.0.2 rather than 4.2.1. How can I tell what version of Bugzilla I really have installed? Thanks for your help. - Melissa PS At my company, Bugzilla is running on OpenSolaris. ...

Thunderbird 2.0.0.4 and 2.0.0.5 upgrade mess
Name: Michael Gabel Email: mgabelatgmudotedu Product: Thunderbird Summary: Thunderbird 2.0.0.4 and 2.0.0.5 upgrade mess Comments: Good grief. I keep telling people to use Thunderbird but then I am still having these update problems: partial up-dates, hanging trying to do it, failures of updates - but you all know this. Good grief. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.5) Gecko/20070713 Firefox/2.0.0.5 ...

New module
Module: ITSCS Manage Users 2.0.0 For DNN 1.0.10e and DNN 2.0.4 (with source) ITSCS Manage Users PRO v.2.0 allows for enhanced bulk and individual management of users and roles in DotNetNuke single or multi-portal setup. This Module is a must-have tool for portal administrators with large numbers of users and roles - especially in multiportal setups. Now you can: Search user database by: - Login, - First Name - Last Name - Email - Created Date - Authorized/not authorized - Portals (global search if user is host or portals that the user is admin...

update 2.0.0.4 does not work with my new 2.0.0.0
Name: Robert J Norton Email: bobatnortondotnet Product: Thunderbird Summary: update 2.0.0.4 does not work with my new 2.0.0.0 Comments: Each time I have installed update 2.0.0.4 I can't get my email for rjnorton@pacbell.net. The feed back states it can't find the pop server. I've reported this twice to the web master but that amounted to zilch. I've repeated this 2 times and each time I've had to reload 2.0.0.0 to get at my email. I am continually bombarded with .4 up dates which I now refuse to install again. So far, no one has reported a fix to me. ...

How to Upgrad from 4.0 to 4.0.2
Can someone tell me the instruction about upgrading from 4.0 to 4.0.2? what should I take care of?   Dan Hello,Well, the install instructions at:http://forums.asp.net/1114393/ShowPost.aspxare vital.  Print them if you can, otherwise, have them up in a browser.Follow that to the letter, and I'll highlight some things here:1. Use the DotNetNuke_4.0.2_StarterKit.vsi2. Install all content - When asked for each item, choose REPLACE (The middle button, I believe)3. Then, open VS2005 and act just like you are setting up a brand new installation(installing the web application framework...

Upgrade dnn 4.0.2 to dnn 4.0.3 (site don't show on IE and firefox)
In firefox window shows : The page isn't redirecting properlyFirefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.    *   This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept          cookies.Url change from http://www.ploufs.net to http://www.ploufs.net/Default.aspx?alias=www.ploufs.net.In IE web site don't show.How solve this problem ?...

Upgraded from 2.0.4 to 2.1.2. version still says 2.0.4??
Hello, I upgraded from 2.0.4 to 2.1.2. Version still says 2.0.4. I don't see any of the new stuff. In Host settings I see an option in the Upgrade log for verion drop list has 2.1.2 in it. Something did not take. How do i reset upgrade with out losing site. Check the version on your DotNetNuke.dll assembly (File -> Properties). Make sure it's the 2.1.2 version. You can trigger the upgrade either by calling upgrade.aspx from your browser, or by re-saving web.config to cause the app to restart. Although this should not cause any problems, make sure you have a good backup...

Firefox 2.0.0.3 and 2.0.0.4
In order to fix a small number of serious regressions, we are looking to do a very quick 2.0.0.3/1.5.0.11 release to pick up some fixes for recent regressions. 2.0.0.4/1.5.0.12 will be the next regular security/stability releases. 2.0.0.3 blockers https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi? keywords_type=nowords&keywords=fixed1.8.1.3 +verified1.8.1.3&field0-0-0=flagtypes.name&type0-0-0=equals&value0-0-0=b locking1.8.1.3%2B&order=map_assigned_to.login_name,bugs.bug_id We are going to be looking at nominations over the next few days, based on the follo...

Web resources about - Upgrading from DNN 4.0.0 to 4.0.2 - asp.net.dotnetnuke-get-started

Upgrading From Windows 1.0 to Windows 8 On Actual Hardware - YouTube
If you're watching this video, you've probably seen the other videos that prove it is possible to upgrade from Windows 1.0 all the way to Windows ...

Nuclear states still upgrading stocks

Apple users face issues upgrading to iOS 9
Apple customers were facing issues while upgrading to iOS 9, which was released this morning in Australia, technology blog 9to5Mac reported. ...

Upgrading IOIO to Bluetooth - YouTube